Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GHOUL] GHOSTLY CRYPTO EXTREMELY SCARE C-CEX 46,629 USERS ONLINE - page 9. (Read 13900 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
cute pictures i guesss

you forgot  Y and Z kinda curious what happened to those guys...

I think y and z will be the retarded who buy that currency with hidden premine as all C-CEX ico, from ICM aka joe moz and his pump&dump group.
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
buying from anon newbie dev, what could go wrong riiight Huh

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

HINT : crave and banana coin... 

Crave and all outdated clones with tor and masternodes mean nothing to Ghoul. It's tasty, solid and ready to instant growth. Plus it launches in three hours.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

How does the proxy ship an item?? 

Mostly by using trusted third party escrow.

Oh I see..  and what if that third party gets watched somehow, or compromised?
What anon features are built in?

this will be the very scary part. will it be your package or the DEA/ATF/CIA/NSA/DEV  Cheesy

That's some funny stuff !!    Grin

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
buying from anon newbie dev, what could go wrong riiight Huh

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

HINT : crave and banana coin... 
i hope ppl dont lose bitcoin over this, and bitcoin drop another 10 usd overnight  Undecided

if it does... rip bitcoin...

No chance, bitcoin will pass through 500 until tripling, and hopefully Ghoul will hit 100K satoshi in two months.

90 sat  to 100k sat . lol?
dev says coin will go 111011.111111%

im seeing a lack of effort from the dev here. NEED MORE HYPE

Yeah. Boom comes in 3 hours. Don't be too salty or else zombie will grab you at midnight.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
C-CEX is my favourite exchange, good choice wish this coin success

Absolutely. It's the most advanced and flexible exchange at the moment. That's why Ghoul launches on C-CEX.

looool - this sentence made my day .. c-cex .. most advanced and flexible ... yeah sure.. and there are goats flying on moon
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
i hope ppl dont lose bitcoin over this, and bitcoin drop another 10 usd overnight  Undecided

No chance, bitcoin will pass through 500 until tripling, and hopefully Ghoul will hit 100K satoshi in two months.

90 sat  to 100k sat . lol?
dev says coin will go 111011.111111%

im seeing a lack of effort from the dev here. NEED MORE HYPE
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Absolutely. It's the most advanced and flexible exchange at the moment. That's why Ghoul launches on C-CEX.

That statement alone destroys your credibility.

It's trustworthy exchange and runs legit operations. If you had a bad experience with it, learn how to trade then and leave alone personal dissent.

This is just another c-cex coin.  Trustworthy and legit?  Hilarious.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

It's trustworthy exchange and runs legit operations. If you had a bad experience with it, learn how to trade then and leave alone personal dissent.

Hah. So yeah. Dear Joe, fuck off.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456

Activity: 137
This is just pathetic.  But there will likely be plenty of fools buying into this garbage. 

Probably some. It never ends hehe
Activity: 238
The guy you posted should be Cedric Quotient as far as i know lol.

How does the proxy ship an item?? 

Mostly by using trusted third party escrow.

Oh I see..  and what if that third party gets watched somehow, or compromised?
What anon features are built in?

Think of this as a proxy masternode which earns fee by shipping various items to your location. Bad actor intend makes a big difference to profitability of honest nodes. If a malicious node misses a shipping deadline it will be instantly banned by other nodes on the scariest Ghoul network.
legendary
This is just pathetic.  But there will likely be plenty of fools buying into this garbage. 
Pages:
Jump to: