Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GHOUL] GHOSTLY CRYPTO EXTREMELY SCARE C-CEX 46,629 USERS ONLINE - page 4. (Read 13900 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 109
This coin needs a nice logo. Do you want me to build it for you? Smiley

Yes, sure.

I'll be your video guy! I'll post a video for Ghoul when I have a little more time!  Grin

That's perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Yes, sure.

I'll be your video guy! I'll post a video for Ghoul when I have a little more time!  Grin

Yes, sure.
I'm interested in buying this coin but won't be until I see that the unsold coins have been burned.

Please let us know when that happens.  It should be a priority.

I'm a little busy for the time being. Will burn them later today.
Ghoul Proxy completed. Seeking for US residents preferably located in NY to help me out with testing. If you are a US resident and have a spare time, to say two days, PM me or contact via twitter. I'll give you instructions on how to set up a Proxy and we'll alpha-test the Node escrow in the NY shopping area.

So this is a reshipping service inorder to get around paying VAT or to give the ability to order to ship to countries these vendors don't directly ship to but you made the coin without having the reshipper first off?

In my previous posts, i had mentioned that Proxy allows consumers/businesses to find foreign markets or anything that is manufactured outside their country of residence and brought in for sale, and shop in on those stores via trustless Ghoul nodes. This presents a time-tested adaptable model for helping people with their shopping at the remote online shops. Ghoul network provides a means to identify a proven and competent escrow which is to confirm transaction meets specific requirements in order to reduce risks on the client side.

In all honesty, if you're not a commercial company and are ordering the goods in US while having no legal middleman services in US, then you must pay custom duty and import VAT which is waived if the duty calculated is $10 or less. If you're purchasing an item on ebay you must pay fee in which sellers include those taxes by default.

Its a buyer responsibility to research and know what their own country import laws are, they are different for every county and I would strongly advise putting something in your policies to cover it, but Ghoul Proxy always ships goods to you as a gift. This means no excise duty and no VAT as long as shop has a fixed price at which it ships within the Proxy's country of residence. Proxy can charge additional fee or set up extra pricing for the goods with a value that exceeds limits for shipping without paying custom duty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I'm interested in buying this coin but won't be until I see that the unsold coins have been burned.

Please let us know when that happens.  It should be a priority.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Ghoul Proxy completed. Seeking for US residents preferably located in NY to help me out with testing. If you are a US resident and have a spare time, to say two days, PM me or contact via twitter. I'll give you instructions on how to set up a Proxy and we'll alpha-test the Node escrow in the NY shopping area.

So this is a reshipping service inorder to get around paying VAT or to give the ability to order to ship to countries these vendors don't directly ship to but you made the coin without having the reshipper first off?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Glad to see buys picking up. Also, whoever bought 1,600,000 GHOUL from me at 400, i greatly appreciate that.
yes the price is high because there is a possibility of this coin will be in the pump
46k users online and price is up, all possibilities of this coin will be in the pump.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Glad to see buys picking up. Also, whoever bought 1,600,000 GHOUL from me at 400, i greatly appreciate that.
yes the price is high because there is a possibility of this coin will be in the pump
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
What price is down this is the FUD?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The more fud = the more success for coins Smiley

That (surprisingly) could work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The more fud = the more success for coins Smiley
wow... deleting posts? Roll Eyes

I see transparency is not your thing Wink

Banzai pooch, stop barfing. That makes you look even more stupid than you are.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
wow... deleting posts? Roll Eyes

I see transparency is not your thing Wink
How many coins are being burned and what is the new total?

Somewhere between 21 and 27 million have been purchased. 60 million to be burned.
hahaha "Somewhere between living and dead"
hey dude why "Somewhere between"
what exactly!!!!

exactly when will they be burned? Its stil showing 90mil on the explorer and on the market cap site

Regardless of the amount burned, explorer will show the initial total which is 90 million. Eventually I got no time at the moment as I'm testing the tech, will burn the unsold part today or tomorrow. The actual coin amount (read new total) is 23,933,000 Ghoul.

Somewhere between 21 and 27 million have been purchased. 60 million to be burned.
what exactly!!!!

If you navigate to the charts and look specifically at the last day of Ghoul ITO, you will barely be able to separate the free market volume from the ITO volume. Meaning there were somewhere between X to Y tokens purchased all time at ITO. Because its apparently really hard to estimate actual coin volume i gave the rogue approximation. What else don't you understand?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

what exactly!!!!

exactly when will they be burned? Its stil showing 90mil on the explorer and on the market cap site
Pages:
Jump to: