Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today! - page 4. (Read 203109 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I love argumentation.
It's a scam.

The guys behind this are scammers.

From day 1 they stole mining hardware from their customers.

GigaWatt is not a scam. Propagating FUD when it comes to a company that has a workable plan to overcome their current difficulties is highly damaging.
George Turner is a trustworthy project manager. Check this out from min 5:10 on:
https://www.ncwlife.com/gwata-tv-giga-watt/

Stop spreading falsities.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
It's a scam.

The guys behind this are scammers.

From day 1 they stole mining hardware from their customers.
Activity: 72
I love argumentation.
What is happening now to Giga-Watt? Only 6. of my WTT tokens are being rented out.

This is very alarming and not profitable, Also WTT Token is less than $1 which is bad for the market and no any updates on their development.
WTT not registered at Coinmarketcap? I searched for WTT on the list I didn't find,
is this a dead project? I can't imagine that Giga Watt is a dead project

It is apparently a scam. Is there any place to sell these useless tokens? or wait for class lawsuit against them?

It is not a scam.
Check this out:
https://medium.com/@gigawatt/giga-watt-restructuring-and-policy-changes-e8cc05a309d9

And be patient; off course, if you still want to support the project. I will.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
What is happening now to Giga-Watt? Only 6. of my WTT tokens are being rented out.

This is very alarming and not profitable, Also WTT Token is less than $1 which is bad for the market and no any updates on their development.

This has a very simple explanation. They have doubled managment fee so half of miner owners prefered to turn off their equipment to avoid losses.

Gigawatt is in hard situation at this moment. Several unlucky decisions and lack of finances bring them in the face of bankruptcy. Gigawatt is not a scam. It is a bad management project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

WTT not registered at Coinmarketcap? I searched for WTT on the list I didn't find,

It is apparently a scam. Is there any place to sell these useless tokens? or wait for class lawsuit against them?
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Activity: 46
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
So what's happening here ?

Rented tokens just dropped badly
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
where do I sell this crap? the coin is useless the "hosting" is a scam, I guess soon it will be a class lawsuit against this company in US.

BTW, just saw this one:
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-ico-giga-watt-sued-securities-fraud/

Just to keep things in perspective. That news is 8 months old.

What perspective do you mean ? Nothing changed, only got worse.
Now they try to buy back their tokens as cheap a possible (wait for more fud) to prevent a lawsuit.
US company go bust, nothing to claim.
Giga-watt thanks customers for free hardware.
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
where do I sell this crap? the coin is useless the "hosting" is a scam, I guess soon it will be a class lawsuit against this company in US.

BTW, just saw this one:

Just to keep things in perspective. That news is 8 months old.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

BTW, just saw this one:
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: [email protected].

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

LOL  Haha,  Do one !
Activity: 84
Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: [email protected].

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

legendary
Has anyone used everbloom to buy WTT?  How do I get them from Everbloom to my GigaWatt wallet?  When I entered the WTT contract number into MetaMask it doesn’t come up...
You can buy/sell them on IDEX or Forkdelta. Just bought some on IDEX, withdrew them and am renting them on Gigawatt just fine.
Thanks  "HodlFroever"

https://idex.market/eth/wtt

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/WTT-ETH

Activity: 19
Has anyone used everbloom to buy WTT?  How do I get them from Everbloom to my GigaWatt wallet?  When I entered the WTT contract number into MetaMask it doesn’t come up...
You can buy/sell them on IDEX or Forkdelta. Just bought some on IDEX, withdrew them and am renting them on Gigawatt just fine.

I should have just gone to forkdelta tbh... however I have them now all I want to do is move them to my MetaMask but it’s not allowing it... Everbloom only allows withdrawing via MetaMask...  Have you ever moved WTT to a MetaMask??
Activity: 40
Has anyone used everbloom to buy WTT?  How do I get them from Everbloom to my GigaWatt wallet?  When I entered the WTT contract number into MetaMask it doesn’t come up...
legendary
I dont think there is a market for them, be careful with some exchanges still offering their version of the token (IOU) as you wont be able to withdraw them.
Activity: 19
Activity: 46
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

My rented tokens double Wink !

LOL mine also doubled. Unfortunately I have too many tokens now rented out for it to be true. It might be a dashboard bug.....we had so many of them.

Yeah, back to normal...
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC
Official Giga Watt announcement by their newsletter:

Dear Customer,

....We will use this extra income to pay corporate debts party and push forward with the projects which will enable us to satisfy screw over all our customers.  

...waiting 1+ year for Giga-watt to enable MY rigs.
Pages:
Jump to: