Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today! - page 9. (Read 203122 times)

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Here is some food for thought I posted about giga-watt.

https://medium.com/@aaronmmunoz/giga-scam-315e520a6cf7
Activity: 62
Merit: 5

Never.... and even when a pod finishes they simply say, "this pod is not suitable for your hardware" it's a complete rip off Angry

Quote from: Giga-Watt Scam
Hello

No exact dates are available to us to provide to you for reasons set forth in updates.  Power coming on is not at our discretion, this is a municipality that controls the power coming online and our updates and information provided to you are only as good as what is conveyed to us. Targeted dates have been changed with us several times. We have reported current information at any given time based on the facts. We choose to be transparent about the evolving landscape of where power build out and deployment is at and understand the frustration with moving targeted dates.

I can assure you that all current energy and focus for the whole of Giga Watt is on the deployment of miners.  We have several pods deployed and ready and are simply waiting for power connection to bring them online.
Pity, this is really a bad situation.  Their biggest fault is that they stated definite deployment terms in White Paper.  It was better to mention in every promise that they don't take responsibility for the officials' actions, so people would clearly uderstand the risks.

Cuteman are you paid by Giga Watt? Their biggest fault is that they lie and continue to lie to customers and token holders every day. This is causing so much damage beyond the financial loss it is eroding trust in early believers of crypto and blockchain. Just when we get some momentum we get these shady russian backed companies that set the whole ecosystem back! If you are being paid by Gigawatt to keep cheerleading just admit to that and step up and take responsibility we are all early innovators otherwise we wouldn't be here. WE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH. What we can't handle is being left in the dark and given half truths (lies). Just quit with the smoothing and give it straight. Did Gigawatt not know that there are inspections as part of construction? Did they not understand that there is a process for every industrial customer to bring a project online? There are tons of data centers in your area including Microsoft. Don't give us the "officials are picking on us, so we are screwing customers story". You guys are just exhausting the community, tell us the challenges and let us decide if things are 6 months delayed give us that information as soon as you know it so we can make decisions for ourselves.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Greetings dev's. It's really good business!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

They steal your mining rigs and offer $1 a WTT token refund.
I doubt you will receive anything after sending your WTT tokens first.

It's not quite fair to say they steal the rigs, but you have the right of course.  They just don't deploy the rigs due to costruction delays, but you can always ask them to send the rigs elsewhere - to your home for example.
Pangborn Update from GW - 8 June 2018

- Nepel Electric along with our staff was onsite this week to ensure that all aspects of our testing will pass without question. PSE(Puget Sound Energy) moved our testing and rescheduled for the UL inspection tentative Monday, Wednesday and Thursday(6/11, 6/13-14) and L&I will be doing their final testing on Thursday 6/14. We are working with the Sr Field Engineer at the PUD to get both an operator and a mobile substation. We have found a company that can provide a low side breaker for the mobile substation from Snohomish PUD and the Douglas county PUD has also found a few options that could possibly work for our site. We should be able to move forward with both a operator and mobile sub next week. Once approved the mobile substation can arrive within one day and the low side breakers can be onsite within 3-5 days coming from the east coast.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

Never.... and even when a pod finishes they simply say, "this pod is not suitable for your hardware" it's a complete rip off Angry

Hello

No exact dates are available to us to provide to you for reasons set forth in updates.  Power coming on is not at our discretion, this is a municipality that controls the power coming online and our updates and information provided to you are only as good as what is conveyed to us. Targeted dates have been changed with us several times. We have reported current information at any given time based on the facts. We choose to be transparent about the evolving landscape of where power build out and deployment is at and understand the frustration with moving targeted dates.

I can assure you that all current energy and focus for the whole of Giga Watt is on the deployment of miners.  We have several pods deployed and ready and are simply waiting for power connection to bring them online.
Pity, this is really a bad situation.  Their biggest fault is that they stated definite deployment terms in White Paper.  It was better to mention in every promise that they don't take responsibility for the officials' actions, so people would clearly uderstand the risks.

Tell me about it.
Giga-watt only responds with pages "Pangborn" updates... like that has anything to do with my miners.

They steal your mining rigs and offer $1 a WTT token refund.
I doubt you will receive anything after sending your WTT tokens first.

Hello

No exact dates are available to us to provide to you for reasons set forth in updates.  Power coming on is not at our discretion, this is a municipality that controls the power coming online and our updates and information provided to you are only as good as what is conveyed to us. Targeted dates have been changed with us several times. We have reported current information at any given time based on the facts. We choose to be transparent about the evolving landscape of where power build out and deployment is at and understand the frustration with moving targeted dates.

I can assure you that all current energy and focus for the whole of Giga Watt is on the deployment of miners.  We have several pods deployed and ready and are simply waiting for power connection to bring them online.
Pity, this is really a bad situation.  Their biggest fault is that they stated definite deployment terms in White Paper.  It was better to mention in every promise that they don't take responsibility for the officials' actions, so people would clearly uderstand the risks.

legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC

Giga-watt scum stole 8 of my 10 mining rigs, 10x S9 not hashing for 6 months... that's quite a lot of BTC missing in my wallet.

Still waiting for my rigs to come online.

This is also just an update... to keep things in balance Kiss

When does dupport promise to deploy your rigs?

Hello

Activity: 306
Merit: 106
Anybody interested in picking up some tokens? I have 1990 for sale. Send PM
Im sure.

TOKENS
Each Giga Watt Token (WTT) represents the right to use the Giga Watt processing center's capacity, rent-free for 50 years, to accommodate 1 Watt's worth of mining equipment power consumption.

From the OP also the website.
Rent-free means that the token's holder does not pay a rent to GW , which varies from 5.7c to 8.4c per kW/h.   But you have to pay maintenance fee of 0.5c and electricity - which is 2.8c now - but may raise in future, if electro-generating company raises it .
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
I suggest they buy their electric 50 years upfront like us.  ;-)
Are you sure we have bought electric upfront??    I doubt GW has so much money for this purchase. Smiley  GW has an agreement with local authorities, for sure, but I have not seen they guarantee our price for future...
Im sure.

TOKENS
Each Giga Watt Token (WTT) represents the right to use the Giga Watt processing center's capacity, rent-free for 50 years, to accommodate 1 Watt's worth of mining equipment power consumption.

From the OP also the website.
Whats the new update for this project?

I don't really gets on why they are still not using all of the WTT tokens to mine on their system?

They still did not build all facilities, so many customers are still waiting for monthes for deployment of their rigs.  They promise that 100% of WTT will be used after final building in Pangborn which is currently under way, and which was expected to finish in April, then May, and now June....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Whats the new update for this project?

I don't really gets on why they are still not using all of the WTT tokens to mine on their system?
I suggest they buy their electric 50 years upfront like us.  ;-)
Are you sure we have bought electric upfront??    I doubt GW has so much money for this purchase. Smiley  GW has an agreement with local authorities, for sure, but I have not seen they guarantee our price for future...
legendary
By the way, local residents are not very happy of Bitcoin mining in their territory. They are afraid that electricity rates will go up ...

Article   Bitcoin backlash as ‘miners’ suck up electricity, stress power grids in Central Washington

"Public hearings for rural electric utilities are rarely sellout events. But the crowd that showed up in Wenatchee two weeks ago for a hearing about Bitcoin mining in Chelan County was so large that utility staff had to open a second room with a video feed for the overflow."

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/bitcoin-backlash-as-miners-suck-up-electricity-stress-power-grids-in-central-washington/
I suggest they buy their electric 50 years upfront like us.  ;-)
By the way, local residents are not very happy of Bitcoin mining in their territory. They are afraid that electricity rates will go up ...

Article   Bitcoin backlash as ‘miners’ suck up electricity, stress power grids in Central Washington

"Public hearings for rural electric utilities are rarely sellout events. But the crowd that showed up in Wenatchee two weeks ago for a hearing about Bitcoin mining in Chelan County was so large that utility staff had to open a second room with a video feed for the overflow."

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/bitcoin-backlash-as-miners-suck-up-electricity-stress-power-grids-in-central-washington/
Pangborn June 1st update

Pangborn Development Site VI
Work continues building out the Giga Watt facilities at Pangborn
JUNE 1

Today we entered the testing phase of our site. SigmaSix was testing all breakers, transformers, and connections from the substation switchgear to each pod. The electricians were also on-site repairing all of the troubled areas that were discovered during testing, and preparing for our L&I inspection that should be happening next week.

PSE will be at Pangborn doing the UL field certification on all of the equipment deployed in the pods starting next week. All equipment including assembly of all the miners, PSU, fans, and control panels will need to be certified. At the request of the PUD we are halting assembly of the substation. This is for the event that when they take control they would like to make any changes for operating and maintaining it.

This does not however halt the progress of the mobile substation. This was approved by the PUD and we are working with Snohomish PUD on their unit that we have been looking to move to Pangborn. The Douglas County PUD has requested that they install low side breakers to the unit. Regarding the operation of the permanent substation the PUD has agreed to supervise a company or operator that is comfortable doing so. We will work with them as well as our engineering company, CTC, to select a suitable candidate for this. The remaining pieces of the H-Frame will be brought in by the PUD next week and installed. These pieces are on the lower side bringing the lines to the metering cabinet.

Giga-watt scum stole 8 of my 10 mining rigs, 10x S9 not hashing for 6 months... that's quite a lot of BTC missing in my wallet.

When does dupport promise to deploy your rigs?
legendary
1 BTC =1 BTC

legendary
Current 24hr returns per Antminer L3+

Mined       Hosting      Total
0.0567  -  0.0039  =  0.0528  (approx $8    @ $146.51 per LTC)

Wink

Current 24hr return on my Antminer L3+

0.056  -  0.0048  =  0.0512

Mined      Hosting      Total
0.056   -   0.0005  =   0.0555     (I have excess tokens which are rented out, so my hosting fee is less)

Mined       Hosting      Total
0.0543  -  0.0031  =  0.0512  (/ $10.86    @ $212.11 per LTC) 

0.0518  -  0.003  =  0.0488

0.0526  -  0.0031  =  0.0495  (approx $10.16  @ $205.27 per LTC).

0.0513  -  0.003  =  0.0484  (approx $10.25  @ $211.73 per LTC).

0.0465  -  0.0025  =  0.044  (approx $8.33  @ $189.35 per LTC).

0.0395  -  0.0045  =  0.035  (approx $4.22  @ $120.50 per LTC).

0.0513  -  0.0039  =  0.0245  (approx $4.21 @ $171.91 per LTC).

0.0224  -  0.0053  =  0.0171  (approx $2.01 @ $117.88 per LTC).
Pages:
Jump to: