Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today! - page 7. (Read 203101 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
How much is token rent ratio at lowest rate now?

I meant how much is token allocation percentage at lowest price. I remember it was about 60% for a long time.

Gigawatt system of token rental is hard to understand.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Satyra, or anyone, do you have any SA on how the tokens are allocated for rentals?  I assumed more of my tokens would be rented at the lowest rate, but switched to 6.6 and got 100 plus more tokens rented, which is nice but my hourly bitcoin rate dropped slightly.

Where’s the best place to find updates on the project, construction progress, etc.  thanks all!

Changing all the time.
From GigaWatt dashboard:

¢/kWT/h
Total kWT
Free kWT
WTT set to tariff

When you move your tokens from one rate to another, you increase the return on the rate you're leaving, and decrease the return on the rate you're going to. If you have a large number of tokens, you could wind up earning less after moving to another rate if you haven't calculated the return on the new post-move token allocation. I think token holders are preferring the 5.7 rate because a larger percentage of the rental income there is coming from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1
Satyra, or anyone, do you have any SA on how the tokens are allocated for rentals?  I assumed more of my tokens would be rented at the lowest rate, but switched to 6.6 and got 100 plus more tokens rented, which is nice but my hourly bitcoin rate dropped slightly.

Where’s the best place to find updates on the project, construction progress, etc.  thanks all!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Withdrawals does not work without 2FA enabled. Read about it in official TT group.
Thanks
Withdrawals does not work without 2FA enabled. Read about it in official TT group.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Any Telegram updates on when ETH / BTC withdrawals will be enabled again?
seems they are enabled already

NO nothing works, you can't withdraw anything. Also password reset doesn't work either.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
seems they are enabled already
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
"Giga-Watt is a real company. You can buy miners from them, they will accept your money or crypto, do not worry!
They have facilities up and running now, after months of delays.
Their customer support is terrible. They do no give any correct dates of finishing their building.

If you are considering investing in Giga-Watt think twice. Buying miners direct from them could be risky if they have more of this "unexpected delay".
..."

https://steemit.com/gigawatt/@fm1984/my-experience-with-giga-watt-mining-a-company-without-decency-the-truth-and-nothing-more-or-less

Nice article  Wink
Can't withdraw my tokens from their website it says "withdraw for currency wtt blocked by administration" so they are keeping you from withdrawing so they can control the price on exchanges now ? Also why do I have to pay 0.003 (16$) to withdraw 15$ of btc especially now that you can move your bitcoins for like 3 cents?
GW says:   

Withdrawals are temporarily blocked due to security update. The developers are working on it.

Where did GW publish this ?

Ethereum payments also stopped 4 days ago.

They said this on the Telegram.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
Can't withdraw my tokens from their website it says "withdraw for currency wtt blocked by administration" so they are keeping you from withdrawing so they can control the price on exchanges now ? Also why do I have to pay 0.003 (16$) to withdraw 15$ of btc especially now that you can move your bitcoins for like 3 cents?
GW says:   

Withdrawals are temporarily blocked due to security update. The developers are working on it.

Where did GW publish this ?

Ethereum payments also stopped 4 days ago.
GW says:   

As to 0.003 for moving bitcoin - this is not a price, in fact.   This amount is reserved/blocked for the transaction, but remainder returns back after transaction is complete.

Last time i paid 5 satoshises there.

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Can't withdraw my tokens from their website it says "withdraw for currency wtt blocked by administration" so they are keeping you from withdrawing so they can control the price on exchanges now ? Also why do I have to pay 0.003 (16$) to withdraw 15$ of btc especially now that you can move your bitcoins for like 3 cents? Your ico was a big fail already do you really want the last people who use your plateform to keep talking bad about you everywhere? I was thinking about buying one of your miner forget it now I won't buy a premium on the mining hardware wait 12 months to have it running and then pay more fees than the 5$ per year I make to withdraw... OK you can make  eggs but don't kill the chiken idiots ! also where is support ? where are the news about your mining facilities ?? communication also 0 ! I can't witrdraw because you ask for HUGE FEES and I can't withdraw my tokens to sell them ? whatamagonnado ?
Activity: 24
hi guys.
When I tried to withdraw 0.1 BTC (earned from renting out) from giga-watt.com, I got "ERROR Withdraw operations for currency btc blocked by administration."
What's happen? Anyone could withdraw btc from giga-watt.com?
I did so a few days ago, there should not be problem. The only reason for this maybe your negative balance on other coins, especially Dash. Do you have maybe negative Dash balance?

I also asked the support and they said the situation is temporary and after system update you can withdraw. Anyway thanks for your reply.
Pangborn Update 29 June 2018

This week our engineers and team worked on finishing the ground grid and lining up excavation and construction companies to come in.  Electricians were onsite locating and marking the new locations for the conduit that will need to be ran and the backfilling and removal of soil in our new location for our switchgear.  We had plans to have a crane lift the switchgear on its pad to be moved the 12 feet, but the electricians did not believe that this was a solution that would suit them.  Since our plans have changed for the location of our switchgear we will have to move back and replace the concrete pad that it sits on as well as rewire it all and retest it.  That will entail removing all connections, pulling the switchgear apart, moving it and reassembling it in its new position.  Scheduling, preparing and finalizing our site for the coming weeks of changes and finishing up to get these last pieces resolved was paramount in our progress going forward. Looking ahead to next week we will begin digging a new trench for the switchgear, cut the concrete for the conduit to be ran and have most of the excavating and backfilling done.  Once our Switchgear and pad are moved and poured we can have our final testing done on our ground grid.  We should be seeing the PUD on site in the next week to place their new pole, frame and temp medium voltage breaker for the mobile substation.

Shocked
hi guys.
When I tried to withdraw 0.1 BTC (earned from renting out) from giga-watt.com, I got "ERROR Withdraw operations for currency btc blocked by administration."
I did so a few days ago, there should not be problem. The only reason for this maybe your negative balance on other coins, especially Dash. Do you have maybe negative Dash balance?
Activity: 24
hi guys.
INVESTIGATION of SUSPECTED FRAUD

Hello Giga Watt /Cryptonomos Team

As you should be aware, there are pyramid schemes created by big Telegram’s Airdrop & Bounty advertiser AFFECTING the crypto community.

As you know stealing people’s identification is a crime, and we would like to ask you to please explain this situation to the community and possible investors.

Thank you.

ICOEthics.

This is definetely the misuse of Dave Carlson's picture.  But you better not to post about this here, because GW team is not appearing in this thread any longer.   Better to write email to them - just visit their website and find it there.
Pages:
Jump to: