Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today! - page 6. (Read 203109 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Current 24hr returns per Antminer L3+

Mined       Hosting      Total
0.0567  -  0.0039  =  0.0528  (approx $8    @ $146.51 per LTC)

Wink

Current 24hr return on an Antminer L3+

0.056  -  0.0048  =  0.0512

Mined      Hosting      Total
0.056   -   0.0005  =   0.0555     (I have excess tokens which are rented out, so my hosting fee is less)

Mined       Hosting      Total
0.0543  -  0.0031  =  0.0512  (/ $10.86    @ $212.11 per LTC) 

0.0518  -  0.003  =  0.0488

0.0526  -  0.0031  =  0.0495  (approx $10.16  @ $205.27 per LTC).

0.0513  -  0.003  =  0.0484  (approx $10.25  @ $211.73 per LTC).

0.0465  -  0.0025  =  0.044  (approx $8.33  @ $189.35 per LTC).

0.0395  -  0.0045  =  0.035  (approx $4.22  @ $120.50 per LTC).

0.0513  -  0.0039  =  0.0245  (approx $4.21 @ $171.91 per LTC).

0.0224  -  0.0053  =  0.0171  (approx $2.01 @ $117.88 per LTC).

0.0231  -  0.0068  =  0.0163  (approx $1.61 @ $99.14 per LTC).

0.0245  -  0.0085  =  0.0159 (approx $1.25 @ $78.95 per LTC).

0.0262  -  0.0113  =  0.0149 (approx $0.86 @ $56.10 per LTC).

0.03      - 0.0102  = 0.0198     (approx $1.32 @ $66.82 per LTC).

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Pangborn Update 9/2/2018
Pangborn Update 9/2/2018 — We are continuing to redeploy the equipment that was vacated from George and Ephrata. We are well over halfway complete and are working on plans to complete the remainder in coming weeks. The Pangborn site is temporarily holding. The commissioners pushed the vote back two more weeks as they indicated they needed more information on the mobile substation. This vote is necessary for us to get the plans for the mobile substation positioning as well as the PUD’s temporary poles and H-frame that will be placed on our site. Once we have their plans, we will continue with the rock and testing with the PUD and Silvey needing to complete all remaining work. https://medium.com/@gigawatt/pangborn-update-9-2-2018-4b414c031447
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Those of you who have D3 Dash miners that are now sitting at Giga-Watt either in the store room waiting for deployment or you have them unplugged because they were generating negative returns, please send this message by email to [email protected]

For those with D3 miners that were working but are now turned off due to negative returns send this email to Giga-Watt:

Hello:

I have ( this many 1,2,3 or 4 etc.)  D3 mining machines that are sitting on the shelf within a mining building and they are gathering heat and dust from other miners.

I am sure you have many other D3 mining machines that are also turned off.  You need to get a vote from the all the owners of D3 miners about which x11 algo coin they want to mine using their present worthless D3 miners.   After the vote from the owners of the D3 miners, you need to adjust the mining machines to mine that new x11 algo coin that was chosen by vote, and you need to set up a mining pool for that x11 algo coin and away we go with making profits again.

Okay?

Sincerely,  (your name here)

--------------------------------------------

For all those with miners sitting in storage waiting for deployment, please send this email to Giga-Watt support:

Hello:

I have ( this many 1,2,3 or 4 etc.)  D3 mining machines that are sitting on the shelf at Giga-Watt and they are waiting to be deployed.

I have heard that the D3 mining machine is unprofitable to mine Dash coin with now.

I am sure you have many other D3 mining machines that are also waiting.  You need to get a vote from the all the owners of D3 miners about which x11 algo coin they want to mine using their present worthless D3 miners.   After the vote from the owners of the D3 miners, you need to adjust the mining machines to mine that new x11 algo coin that was chosen by vote, and you need to set up a mining pool for that x11 algo coin and away we go with making profits again.

Okay?

Sincerely,  (your name here)
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I don’t like the ICO because there are several risks that are too great to ignore: 1) the risk of not being able to rent out the tokens, 2) the risk that Proof-of-Stake will replace Proof-of-Work, which makes Proof-of-Work obsolete.
legendary

0.0567  -  0.0039  =  0.0528  (approx $8    @ $146.51 per LTC)

Wink

Current 24hr return on an Antminer L3+

0.056  -  0.0048  =  0.0512

Mined      Hosting      Total
0.056   -   0.0005  =   0.0555     (I have excess tokens which are rented out, so my hosting fee is less)

0.0543  -  0.0031  =  0.0512  (/ $10.86    @ $212.11 per LTC) 

0.0518  -  0.003  =  0.0488

0.0526  -  0.0031  =  0.0495  (approx $10.16  @ $205.27 per LTC).

0.0513  -  0.003  =  0.0484  (approx $10.25  @ $211.73 per LTC).

0.0465  -  0.0025  =  0.044  (approx $8.33  @ $189.35 per LTC).

0.0395  -  0.0045  =  0.035  (approx $4.22  @ $120.50 per LTC).

0.0513  -  0.0039  =  0.0245  (approx $4.21 @ $171.91 per LTC).

0.0224  -  0.0053  =  0.0171  (approx $2.01 @ $117.88 per LTC).

0.0231  -  0.0068  =  0.0163  (approx $1.61 @ $99.14 per LTC).

0.0245  -  0.0085  =  0.0159 (approx $1.25 @ $78.95 per LTC).

0.0262  -  0.0113  =  0.0149 (approx $0.86 @ $56.10 per LTC).

Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Another day, another problem:

Dear  XXX,

Today we were served a final eviction notice from our former CTO that we need to vacate the premise by 8/10/18.  We have exhausted all legal avenues to block this eviction but ultimately lost. Effective immediately all miners that were in George or Ephrata will be going offline and reallocated to other facilities.  We are expecting this to take between 7-14 days for most customers and longer for others. We apologize for such short notice. We were aware of this matter and prepared for the transition to occur on a later date, however, proceedings abruptly changed today and we just received notification of same.

Please be advised that we will be updating you on the status of the relocation of your miner(s).

Regards,
Giga Watt, Inc
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
"we have some exciting news that we will deliver to you after we finish with our current deployment."

We are waiting with surprise Shocked Huh

Let me guess: we can borrow fiat money at Cereal secured against our mining equipment at Giga Watt.

https://cereal.cryptonomos.com/?_ga=2.243318277.1819057779.1533158921-2087150925.1533158921
Oh, clever idea:  few people are willing to purchase mining equipment now because of deployment delays. Now they can attact more buyers  Wink
"we have some exciting news that we will deliver to you after we finish with our current deployment."

Let me guess: we can borrow fiat money at Cereal secured against our mining equipment at Giga Watt.

https://cereal.cryptonomos.com/?_ga=2.243318277.1819057779.1533158921-2087150925.1533158921

An ongoing approval marathon. It doesn't sound like this year  Angry

Who knows...

"Electricians will likely have the new pad framed an poured next week. Will be meeting with PUD again soon. Hold on tight, because we’ll likely have exciting news sometime next week!"
Pangborn Update 7/27/2018

Our electricians have the approved plans and have made the arrangements to decommission the switchgear and concrete pad.  Onsite the electricians will have the new locations pad framed and poured likely next week.  We will also have a construction company in, finishing excavating the area and the special ohm resistant rocks that will be delivered and ready to be backfilled.  We meet with at the city council on monday evening for the agreement to be approved between Giga Watt and the PUD for the mobile substation.  Once that agreement is approved it will take around two weeks for the mobile substation to arrive.  We have three companies that have been approved and bid to move the mobile substation, KVA, Silvey, Potelco.  The PUD will confirm Monday who won the right to move our mobile substation, KVA or Silvey. Onsite we had planned upgrades and were preparing for one of our legacy customers to vacate the three of our locations we were planning upgrades to the networks, rack, PDU’s and facility to better accommodate new miners to take the vacant positions.  We have already started filling in those empty positions and should be complete next week with waiting customers. 

We know that a lot of you are looking towards the future and want to know about new projects that we are working on.  Hold tight, we have some exciting news that we will deliver to you after we finish with our current deployment.

An ongoing approval marathon. It doesn't sound like this year  Angry
Pangborn Update 7/27/2018

Our electricians have the approved plans and have made the arrangements to decommission the switchgear and concrete pad.  Onsite the electricians will have the new locations pad framed and poured likely next week.  We will also have a construction company in, finishing excavating the area and the special ohm resistant rocks that will be delivered and ready to be backfilled.  We meet with at the city council on monday evening for the agreement to be approved between Giga Watt and the PUD for the mobile substation.  Once that agreement is approved it will take around two weeks for the mobile substation to arrive.  We have three companies that have been approved and bid to move the mobile substation, KVA, Silvey, Potelco.  The PUD will confirm Monday who won the right to move our mobile substation, KVA or Silvey. Onsite we had planned upgrades and were preparing for one of our legacy customers to vacate the three of our locations we were planning upgrades to the networks, rack, PDU’s and facility to better accommodate new miners to take the vacant positions.  We have already started filling in those empty positions and should be complete next week with waiting customers. 

We know that a lot of you are looking towards the future and want to know about new projects that we are working on.  Hold tight, we have some exciting news that we will deliver to you after we finish with our current deployment.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC

- seems we are approaching the finish (August, September?) at last.

Nice... but I'm still waiting for my rigs to come online.
I think it's a year ago I bought some Giga-watt WTT tokens.
Drop shipped 10 S9 rigs at their office... Hello boys... Angry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giga-watt-a-scam-2683096
So, the most important steps for the moblie sub are:
Build new pad
Pour concrete for switchgear
Let concrete cure
Move switchgear
Retest switchgear

The move should only take a day or two.  The construction, pouring and curing should take around a week.

- seems we are approaching the finish (August, September?) at last.
*** Pangborn Update 7/13/18 ***

Our plans have been accepted and approved for the new layout of the switchgear foundation, conduit reroute and the proper sequence in which to remove and place the switchgear in its new location. The PUD is going to give us the schedule for when they will place the temporary poles and frame for the mobile sub this coming week. The engineering firm ECI is still examining if the temporary lowside breakers are necessary, if not that will help speed things along not having to add them to the site. The paperwork for the accepted contractor to run the mobile sub should be accepted and finalized in the next few business days. The Snohomish PUD will sign off on our final contractors overseeing the mobile substation for when it leaves their yard and transported to our site. Now that the ground grid is finished we can begin backfilling the site and prepare the landing for the mobile sub with the special ohm resistant rock to stage the area for its arrival. We will begin framing the new location for the switchgear next week.

I meant how much is token allocation percentage at lowest price. I remember it was about 60% for a long time.

It may soud strange but with the lowest rate you will earn the least nowadays, because the proportion of people renting out for this rate is the biggest.   Now percentage is less than 50%.   Middle rates perform a little better now.
Why give an update saying something will be done in a certain period with out any clue if it will or not. Just had a report that not one thing has been done in more than a month.
They give regular updates because clients are constantly asking for information and explanation about what is going on with the final pod which was first promised to be deployed in April.

Local electricians say they wouldn't touch this job with a 10' pole. What a mess!
Gigawatt makes necessary changes, doesn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
How much is token rent ratio at lowest rate now?

I meant how much is token allocation percentage at lowest price. I remember it was about 60% for a long time.

Gigawatt system of token rental is hard to understand.

I do agree with that.
The rental system needs a better transparency and maybe option to where you want to allocate your WTT.
Also a currency converter would be nice for the small WTT holders/renters so it's not too much expensive to withdraw earnings.
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
Pangborn Update 29 June 2018

This week our engineers and team worked on finishing the ground grid and lining up excavation and construction companies to come in.  Electricians were onsite locating and marking the new locations for the conduit that will need to be ran and the backfilling and removal of soil in our new location for our switchgear.  We had plans to have a crane lift the switchgear on its pad to be moved the 12 feet, but the electricians did not believe that this was a solution that would suit them.  Since our plans have changed for the location of our switchgear we will have to move back and replace the concrete pad that it sits on as well as rewire it all and retest it.  That will entail removing all connections, pulling the switchgear apart, moving it and reassembling it in its new position.  Scheduling, preparing and finalizing our site for the coming weeks of changes and finishing up to get these last pieces resolved was paramount in our progress going forward. Looking ahead to next week we will begin digging a new trench for the switchgear, cut the concrete for the conduit to be ran and have most of the excavating and backfilling done.  Once our Switchgear and pad are moved and poured we can have our final testing done on our ground grid.  We should be seeing the PUD on site in the next week to place their new pole, frame and temp medium voltage breaker for the mobile substation.

Shocked

Why give an update saying something will be done in a certain period with out any clue if it will or not. Just had a report that not one thing has been done in more than a month. Local electricians say they wouldn't touch this job with a 10' pole. What a mess!
legendary
How much is token rent ratio at lowest rate now?

Gigawatt system of token rental is hard to understand.
Atm mine are 50% percent in use 29% unused and 21% renting out

Hope this helps, but it does fluctuate daily. 

Im on lowest tariff for renting tokens too.
Pages:
Jump to: