Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway - page 2. (Read 22156 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello, fellows.
An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
copper member
Activity: 70
We are half way to milestone 2 on the twitter airdrop so make sure to join discord and take part to win some GigaCash
copper member
There is currently a airdrop running on discord so make sure to take part as it ends in 24 hours.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/SaSHrZ5
Channel #airdrops
Activity: 14
Good day Team! I am not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
copper member
Only 5 days until the presale begins make sure to keep an eye out
Activity: 4
The project is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many plans are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

You can make profit from holding the coin by staking it or putting it into a masternode. You can also earn rewards using other services so you dont need to hold the coins your self to earn rewards.
Activity: 2
This project is a scam - This is my twitter : https://twitter.com/Bitcoinqueenri

This is a breakdown of how they scammed me:

- Agree terms: 1 Masternode (high ROI makes it attractive since few nodes on network)
- Masternode runs for a while generating 3,000 coins more
- Chain swap (unable to access pc) / switch premine from 4mil to 2.5m... 62.5%.. OK
- Offer everybody 50% swap even tho its a 62.5% swap.
- Only offer me 5,000 when my balance was 13,000.
- THEY HAVE WITHDREW MY ABILITY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MN ROI... THIS WAS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PART O THE DEAL
- Claim that the $USD value I receive hasn't changed... the coin doesn't even have a market value at this point they could say 1 Masternode is worth 100btc and give me 3coins on the 'new chain'... (they haven't swapped proportionally)
- Say I've blackmailed them for sympathy vote (UNTRUE!) All I said was I expect the agreement to be fulfilled. I also reminded them I have a right to free speech and opinions on my social media channels and have a large network of people who are able to make their own judgements whether to support me or not.
brand new
Activity: 0
Seems like a very interesting business, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Activity: 66
This project is SCAM stay away
Activity: 51
== FROM GIGACASH TEAM==

We're happy to announce we have partnered with a south korean shared masternode service called WithNode

To join their shared node service it is very simple all you need to do is the following:
- Find your coin to invest and click 'Reserve'
- Enter your Email and a password (Making accounts, only for first time user)
- Choose number of seats for reservation and deposit
- Reinvesting your coins will Roll your weekly payouts into new node (The REINVEST option can be disabled by contacting them)

Information on their service:
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- 10% Service fee
- Weekly payout(Sunday) or reinvest available

I like withnode. Once you send in your coin, it is automated and starts staking. I like what GIGACASH is doing. More partnership soon.
Activity: 4
Definitely a good idea with a good team, it is solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good idea.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
== FROM GIGACASH TEAM==

We're happy to announce we have partnered with a south korean shared masternode service called WithNode

To join their shared node service it is very simple all you need to do is the following:
- Find your coin to invest and click 'Reserve'
- Enter your Email and a password (Making accounts, only for first time user)
- Choose number of seats for reservation and deposit
- Reinvesting your coins will Roll your weekly payouts into new node (The REINVEST option can be disabled by contacting them)

Information on their service:
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- 10% Service fee
- Weekly payout(Sunday) or reinvest available

copper member
copper member
New partnership announcement today
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
copper member
Only 7 days more until the presale and a few more announcements coming soon
copper member
Only 8 more days until the presale starts
Pages:
Jump to: