Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway - page 8. (Read 22156 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
What about the people who are already holding few coins in their wallet and can they still continue staking their coins - @desmonddesk if anyone have queries whom to contact on discord please provide place of contact so it will be useful for everyone
Activity: 168
Yes project is very strong I have decided to hold this coin for long term
Activity: 140
Important update from the team:

"@everyone The team had a meeting today after talking with our advisors, we have decided to restart the blockchain, the new chain will have a few changes described below:

Premine from 4 mil down to 2.5 mil
The price and amount of nodes for sale was previously adjusted. By reducing the premine rather than burning the excess coins we can avoid any confusion.

Low reward maintenance period extended to block 40k
This will give us more time to prepare partnerships and marketing, while allowing the presale to be completed before the block rewards increase.

Block reward before block 40k from 150/20 GCASH down to 5 GCASH
The block rewards during the maintenance period have been reduced to ensure a fair launch."

We will announce the launch of the new wallet when it is released as it will be a mandatory update.
If you have any questions please let us know!
many of the advantages offered by this project may be the attraction for investors to join this project and more and more are supporting this project later.

Really good news. Now it will attract even more investors.

More investors will come and the value will be high because it is low in supply and investors won't want to dump.
Yes I think this coin value will be $10 minimum after their first exchange

$10 minimum is achieveable. That's if the team work on better marketing. Let's wait till after presale to speculate what happens next.
Activity: 126

"@everyone The team had a meeting today after talking with our advisors, we have decided to restart the blockchain, the new chain will have a few changes described below:

The price and amount of nodes for sale was previously adjusted. By reducing the premine rather than burning the excess coins we can avoid any confusion.

This will give us more time to prepare partnerships and marketing, while allowing the presale to be completed before the block rewards increase.

The block rewards during the maintenance period have been reduced to ensure a fair launch."

We will announce the launch of the new wallet when it is released as it will be a mandatory update.
many of the advantages offered by this project may be the attraction for investors to join this project and more and more are supporting this project later.

More investors will come and the value will be high because it is low in supply and investors won't want to dump.
Yes I think this coin value will be $10 minimum after their first exchange

Activity: 210

Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 266

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

How many devs are for this project?

Gigacash development is handled by experienced team. Not one dev that may run away with fund after presale. I like it this way, multiple dev team and so project won't pause on way side because of dev illness or something.

Nice! I didn't notice that. I think that should be an additional advantage for their project. Success to the team.

Sure. That's a bonus for this project. When it succeeds, early investors will benefit more.
Yes nice I can see a lot's of sfaff on discord for this project

Many team members all taking care of different tasks all to the success of this project. Nice job.

Gigacash development is handled by experienced team. Not one dev that may run away with fund after presale. I like it this way, multiple dev team and so project won't pause on way side because of dev illness or something.

Nice! I didn't notice that. I think that should be an additional advantage for their project. Success to the team.

Sure. That's a bonus for this project. When it succeeds, early investors will benefit more.
Yes nice I can see a lot's of sfaff on discord for this project

Activity: 168
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Wow I can see this coin is getting lot's of reputation now

Many investors already preparing for the pre-sale. As it is started about Gigacash, having a masternode running you can earn a permanent passive income from frequent GigaCash reward payouts. if this project last as long as, then reward keeps coming daily to investors.
Wow I can see this coin is getting lot's of reputation now

Wallet update is compulosry ?

Of course ! If team says wallet should be updated, it means it is important otherwise you could loss your funds.

The window wallet especially wasn't updated at first. Now you have it. Go and update it. The team must have made optimization of every thing necessary.

Of course ! If team says wallet should be updated, it means it is important otherwise you could loss your funds.
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: