Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway - page 3. (Read 22156 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
==FROM GIGACASH TEAM==
We're happy to announce our latest partner Stake United, which is one of the most well known Staking and Masternode services.

Stake united are one of the biggest staking pools in crypto at this time and we will be listed on their platform so make sure to check them out.

More partnerships to come
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
==FROM GIGACASH TEAM==
We're happy to announce our latest partner Stake United, which is one of the most well known Staking and Masternode services.

Stake united are one of the biggest staking pools in crypto at this time and we will be listed on their platform so make sure to check them out.

Activity: 51
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Don't you see EOS thread to post this? I still prefer GIGACASH and other POS coin to EOS. I like proof of stake.
copper member
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.

Dont thing that comment has anything to do with the thread in any way
Activity: 30
copper member
Tomorrow another partnership announcement.

Announcement will be very soon  Smiley
Activity: 266
Tomorrow another partnership announcement.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
More partnership announcement to be made. This is to ensure that after presale, all investors will have efficient environment to enjoy their investment and gain ROI.
I am waiting for presale date. All presale activities will happen on that one day and it will be hot!.
First ten to buy get extra bonus.

Theres no need to bring this stuff up. I know that u dont collaborate with anybody, its pointless to think that ur lies about consummations with imagined businesses will remain undebunked. Better reveal the part of ur personal information, get vetted so as to create the effect of self-importance but dont be shy when people start asking how u managed to make ur way to this level.
copper member
Only 10 days left until preale
Activity: 140

http://i.imgur.com/AUB8oXK.jpg

The first GigaCash merchandise has arrived! You can now get a GigaCash T-shirt directly from amazon for Men, Woman and Children
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H16LQVB

Wow! This are so beautiful. I like this project for all it represent. I am seriously expecting the presale to happen like now.

The first GigaCash merchandise has arrived! You can now get a GigaCash T-shirt directly from amazon for Men, Woman and Children
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H16LQVB
copper member
There is going to be a update to the bitcointalk ANN soon which will make it look a lot better  Smiley
copper member
More partnership announcement to be made. This is to ensure that after presale, all investors will have efficient environment to enjoy their investment and gain ROI.
I am waiting for presale date. All presale activities will happen on that one day and it will be hot!.

We will see on the day who the first 10 will be to be valid for the bonus
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 140

I like MN world as a shared node service. This will give small investors opportunity to stake starting with small amount of coins.
Activity: 84
11 More days for Pre-Sale.
Activity: 266
Happy to see the Partnership announcements and Growth.  Good luck  Smiley
copper member
Greetings fellows. promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important

Think you have the wrong project no where on our roadmap does it mention a bank license
Activity: 16
Greetings fellows. promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Pages:
Jump to: