Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway - page 9. (Read 22156 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I am looking forward to GCash exchange in future as proposed by team to trade multiple coins, tokens and security. With the strong Gcash community which is your main fuel, I think this is very much achieveable.

I agree! The strong community will enable GCASH to achieve its goal of trading multiple currencies, tokens and security. Therefore, community development is very important. Does the project have any special measures to attract community interest and support the project?

Engaging the community in an exciting opportunity to earn in different bounties is a measure. For example the twitter, media and dicors bounty are good measures enough where all community member has equal opportunity to earn GCash and will be glad to trade in volumes with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am looking forward to GCash exchange in future as proposed by team to trade multiple coins, tokens and security. With the strong Gcash community which is your main fuel, I think this is very much achieveable.

I agree! The strong community will enable GCASH to achieve its goal of trading multiple currencies, tokens and security. Therefore, community development is very important. Does the project have any special measures to attract community interest and support the project?
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
WALLET UPDATE
We have updated the wallets for both windows and linux, if you had previously downloaded the wallet you will be required to re-download the latest wallet for your operating system.

This is the latest wallet version which i have - do u intend to say about the same - I have downloaded it yesterday that is 21st Aug 2018

Please confirm the version of the new wallet: v1.0.0.0-12f7a1b-dirty
Activity: 14
HINDI translation is DONE... here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gigacash-gcash-masternode-privacy-cryptocurrency-with-payment-gateway-4936299
my GIGACASH wallet address
Gbe5UAWXxwCYiDaeVHTZs2QRrcyg18un4X

Thank you ... all the best for this project...

Hi,

If you have not done so yet, please claim the bounty via the form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTOCu_DZxjS3rPeyUSgieTEhgf16zwdHDZhGF-0CtsIBSPeQ/viewform

Thanks for the work.
Activity: 168
reserved croatian translation

Premine is 4,000,000 coin
MASTERNODE is          10,000 GCASH

Can you tell me how much is total supply,
Unlimited or not ?

And where is Explorer link ??

Thanks
we need to know how many coins in total supply for this project? and where is the whitepage or roadmap?
These are some details to be seen before joining the presale . it must be clear and transparent as well.

https://gigacash.org/gigacash-whitepaper.pdf   Whitepaper  & website  https://gigacash.org/index.html
Oh nice I'll check the website and white paper today
I'm sure this coin have long term target

From my observation of the team and the level of organization in their discord server, they have a well thought out plans. And the target of 5000 members on discord is a nice one.
Activity: 126
I'm sure this coin have long term target
Activity: 15
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing.
I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/GCASH
Activity: 84
I think this coin will survive. Team looking good. Website and Discord too
I just joined this community project looks good

Check out the website for this project. Very flexible and I got spiced just logining in to the site. Professionally designed. I see different dev. How many dev working on this project?.
Ok I'll check it out today
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?
copper member
Activity: 322
HINDI translation is DONE... here is the link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-gigacash-gcash-masternode-privacy-cryptocurrency-with-payment-gateway-4936299
my GIGACASH wallet address
Gbe5UAWXxwCYiDaeVHTZs2QRrcyg18un4X

Thank you ... all the best for this project...
copper member
Activity: 70
Activity: 126
Hi when g cash will launch their roadmap
I think that team is working on in I'm also waiting for the roadmap
Activity: 140

The team is actively working and we could anticipate them to have plans and carefully working to meet every requirements planned out before launching road map.

Well said. Roadmap has to be realistic and not just impressive roadmaps that are not followed just like most projects do. I believe in the GCash project.

The team is actively working and we could anticipate them to have plans and carefully working to meet every requirements planned out before launching road map.

Check out the website for this project. Very flexible and I got spiced just logining in to the site. Professionally designed. I see different dev. How many dev working on this project?.

Having a professionally designed website doesn't determine a good project. But so far with the proceeding of this project, it is obviously this is a good project. Early investors will benefit more.

WALLET UPDATE
We have updated the wallets for both windows and linux, if you had previously downloaded the wallet you will be required to re-download the latest wallet for your operating system.

This is nice update. It seem the Linux wallet was not compatible with my PC. now I will download wallet for windows. I hope it works well now.
Pages:
Jump to: