Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway - page 6. (Read 22156 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Super nice and trusted project and very good dev team
copper member
Activity: 70
New wallets will be out later today  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 70
It is strange that there are no big bonuses for large investors. In such a market such an interesting project may interest them, but with such a percentage they will not go to invest here but will find more compliant projects that are ready to provide a much larger bonus.

You mean like the get 6 masternodes get 1 free which is a +17% bonus from anyone else + the 10% bonus already
Activity: 74
What's unique about this coin?

Check the website and whitepaper of this project

How about a couple of bullet points?
Activity: 126
Yeah, i love how this project & dev team is going
I will keep on updating how this project is going!
Activity: 266
It is strange that there are no big bonuses for large investors. In such a market such an interesting project may interest them, but with such a percentage they will not go to invest here but will find more compliant projects that are ready to provide a much larger bonus.

But you have to understand why they were doing this.
Giga cash discord invite bounty is running $1 worth of their coin per invite gogogo
Activity: 140
I like GigaCash REFER & EARN concept for presale.
Earn 5% from each of your referrals pre-sale purchases on discord.

How will this be done. I don't understand. Does it mean if the person you invited to discord buys GigaCash, 5% will be given to the person that referred him or her?
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Activity: 140
I like GigaCash REFER & EARN concept for presale.
Earn 5% from each of your referrals pre-sale purchases on discord.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
The new pre-sale date will be the 14/09/2018 and the exact time will be announced at least 48 hours before the sale.
There will be a total of 200 masternodes for sale pver 2 tiers.
TIER one 70 Masternodes at 0.3 BTC each (10% bonus)

TIER two  130 Masternodes at 0.33 BTC each

I like how this project is progressing. All plans well thought out. I am waiting for the presale.
The new pre-sale date will be the 14/09/2018 and the exact time will be announced at least 48 hours before the sale.
There will be a total of 200 masternodes for sale pver 2 tiers.
TIER one 70 Masternodes at 0.3 BTC each (10% bonus)

TIER two  130 Masternodes at 0.33 BTC each

Check the website and whitepaper of this project
Activity: 74
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
At this stage of my acquaintance with the project , I can say that I was surprised by the idea of global expansion in the future and a huge scope in the future.

the idea is pretty perspective. however, every project that emerges could be promising, but not every team works so that its project is developed
Activity: 5
Looking good, but i dont see any information regarding to team on website.
Only 4 day's left for g cash pre sale starts
Activity: 26
- We have prolonged the first reward phase to give more time for marketing before the pre-sale. (A new pre-sale date will be announced soon!)
- We have reduced the block rewards for the first 40,000 blocks, this will ensure a fair launch for all.
- We have reduced the pre-mine from 4,000,000 to 2,500,000
- We have reduced some of the block rewards to benefit investors
These are great updates for g cash

Any specific reason behind reducing premie from 4mill to 2.5mill and what is the total supply and what % is premined do you think of 2.5million gigacash
Pages:
Jump to: