Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Globe] Global – Decentralized Global Payments - page 4. (Read 36963 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
exchange for this coin?

Not right now.
Open a ticket with Bittrex as most all our coins are stuck on their exchange and even though we
got the wallet chain running and gave them the updated wallet they went back on their word of relisting it.

MikeMike

Are you sure they even have them still?
Maybe they have thrown away all the private keys

I made it VERY CLEAR to Bittrex that we will be relisting GLOBE in the future and to count on it, to make sure they have what they need to relist.
Send in a ticket!!!

MikeMike

please explain procedure to send this ticket, thanks

The more tickets submitted and frequently the more they realize they better not screw up our GLOBE!

MikeMike

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093957311

yes and what i should write in ticket subject and description?

Exactly what your concerns are.

GLOBE relisting.
Concerns of Bittrex ruining an awesome viable multi project coin by them not retaining the information required for a full relisting
even though MikeMike made it abundantly clear to retain that information and that we would be meeting the requirements for a relisting.

You basically said it all in your words you wrote above.
Be respectful, firm and put it in your own words is the best advice I could give you
and hopefully all others who will submit tickets.

MikeMike
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
exchange for this coin?

Not right now.
Open a ticket with Bittrex as most all our coins are stuck on their exchange and even though we
got the wallet chain running and gave them the updated wallet they went back on their word of relisting it.

MikeMike

I made it VERY CLEAR to Bittrex that we will be relisting GLOBE in the future and to count on it, to make sure they have what they need to relist.
Send in a ticket!!!

MikeMike

The more tickets submitted and frequently the more they realize they better not screw up our GLOBE!

MikeMike

yes and what i should write in ticket subject and description?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
exchange for this coin?

Not right now.

MikeMike

Send in a ticket!!!

MikeMike

MikeMike

exchange for this coin?

Not right now.

MikeMike

Send in a ticket!!!

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
exchange for this coin?

Not right now.

MikeMike

Send in a ticket!!!

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
exchange for this coin?

Not right now.

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
exchange for this coin?

Not right now.

MikeMike
exchange for this coin?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Support the GLOBE network!
I will send you coins to stake.

Send me an Address.
 Smiley

MikeMike

I'd be interested in the free globe coins, I'll download and get a wallet address.

PM me an address.

MikeMike
legendary

Send me an Address.
 Smiley

MikeMike

I'd be interested in the free globe coins, I'll download and get a wallet address.

Did you send him a pm?
He should answer and give you coins but it might be a while before he replies on this thread.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100

Send me an Address.
 Smiley

MikeMike

legendary
The wallet is healthy. Lots of connections.
Still staking a lot.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
DIED COIN  Angry Angry

We might just surprise you yet.
 Wink

MikeMike
DIED COIN  Angry Angry
is there some exchange for this coin?
legendary
With most coins held offline by bittrex, anyone who stakes now gets crazy gains.

Let's hope it all goes well in the end
i am waiting for updates of this coin because my wallet are staking well and i has more of 4 connections Grin Grin
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I'm glad I found this thread. I saw a revival thread sometime last year but it never got updated so I thought the revival was cancelled after all.

I was staking until October and then stopped. I'm glad I kept the wallet though.

I'm resyncing now and will be staking 24/7.

Let's make GLOBE great again  Wink

Thanks for your support of the GLOBE network.
Lets get our wallets staking 24/7.
GLOBE is still in hibernation status but make no mistake it will be revived into something awesome!
Send tickets into Bittrex.
They have had the new wallet for many months but refuse to allow anyone to remove their coins from there.

MikeMike

Wow that's a great news... but a few weeks back I sent a mail saying

Hi ,

I believe the btc-globe wallet is working now I want to withdraw my coins which I had bought. Kindly please do the needful.

And they replied back saying

Hi,

There are no plans at this time to resurrect this wallet.

Thank you,

Ryan

His statement is true.
They have no plans "at this time" to resurrect the wallet.
However I do not believe that allows them to steal your coins/money.
This is the greater issue, one of theft.

MikeMike
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
I'm glad I found this thread. I saw a revival thread sometime last year but it never got updated so I thought the revival was cancelled after all.

I was staking until October and then stopped. I'm glad I kept the wallet though.

GLOBE is still in hibernation status but make no mistake it will be revived into something awesome!
They have had the new wallet for many months but refuse to allow anyone to remove their coins from there.

MikeMike

Wow that's a great news... but a few weeks back I sent a mail saying

Hi ,

I believe the btc-globe wallet is working now I want to withdraw my coins which I had bought. Kindly please do the needful.

And they replied back saying

Hi,

There are no plans at this time to resurrect this wallet.

Thank you,

Ryan

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike
Pages:
Jump to: