Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GME | GameCoin - Unofficial fork and Windows QT Client. - page 17. (Read 23823 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Glad you like it.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Yeah, the dealer will only stand on 17 or over.

Ok, thx to clarify that  Smiley The game works like a charm, great job!
Yeah, the dealer will only stand on 17 or over.
Well, I accidentally pressed the stand button while I only had 10. The dealer at that time had 12. Still he took another card and got 22. So I won. Is that supposed to go like that? Dealer should have stand as well no?
Transferring a bankroll of 10,000 GME. Try not to bankrupt me too fast. Cheesy
GTaZr1Lur6hw2kWQWHH9hQWjZscz9UFUpV  Smiley

Credited. Have fun. Cheesy

Ty Smiley Works great, first hand was 21  Wink

edit: second hand, 21  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no card counting.. drats. lol

I'll throw a thousand coins at it and give it a try. Would prefer an account linked wallet personally though. I tend to clear all history, cookies, and cache when I'm done browsing.
Just a little something I've put together:

http://cryptoblackjack.kicks-ass.net/index.php

It's currently testing so if you let me know the GME address it tells you to send funds to I'll credit you 50 GME to play with. you can even withdraw it (and any winnings afterwards). I'd appreciate some feedback. Cheesy

Very nice, always love me some blackjack as long as it's not entirely rigged heh Wink
Are we going to be able to create an account where we can keep GME in there long term to keep playing off and on? With the current hash rate and difficulty it could potentially take longer to add funds than my interest to play a quick hand.

I am still mining off and on, however I'm waiting on news of the new wallet with different retarget rate.

It's not rigged. There is a freshly shuffled deck every hand which means you can't card count either. Wink

Currently it just uses a session based cookie and only requires 1 confirmation but as I said above post the address it generates for you to send funds to and I'll manually credit the account with 50 GME for you to play.

It's a WIP so I could easily add logins and other crypto currencies. I just need to make sure it's not going to bankrupt me first.  Shocked

GTaZr1Lur6hw2kWQWHH9hQWjZscz9UFUpV  Smiley

Credited. Have fun. Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

It's currently testing so if you let me know the GME address it tells you to send funds to I'll credit you 50 GME to play with. you can even withdraw it (and any winnings afterwards). I'd appreciate some feedback. Cheesy

Very nice, always love me some blackjack as long as it's not entirely rigged heh Wink
Are we going to be able to create an account where we can keep GME in there long term to keep playing off and on? With the current hash rate and difficulty it could potentially take longer to add funds than my interest to play a quick hand.

I am still mining off and on, however I'm waiting on news of the new wallet with different retarget rate.
GTaZr1Lur6hw2kWQWHH9hQWjZscz9UFUpV  Smiley

I don't have the knowledge to set up a pool unfortunatly. I'll keep solo mining though with my 300kh/s. I get a block from time to time  Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
A difficulty of 1 is quite hard to solo mine. I'm pointing 1.8 Mhash/s at it and have been for days and I'm lucky if I get 15 blocks a day. A pool is really essential to keep things moving and give an incentive to those with lower hash rates to jump in, and of course to speed things up in general.

I'll offer a bounty of 10,000 GME to whoever is the first to set up a pool for GME and I'll pay a further 10,000 GME to the pool operator if that pool stays in continuous operation for at least 7 days.

And to those giving it there best to mine but not having any luck post your address and I'll send you a little something for your trouble.  Wink

EDIT: I've sent PoolMinor and BrewCrewFan 1000 GME each. Thanks for your effort guys.  Grin

Got em and big thank you!

I do agree my cut off seems to be around the .4-.5 dif for the nvidia cards. Anything above that I cant solo for whatever reason.
I do however viewed it as a good practice at setting up the solo.... got that down pretty good now lol.
A difficulty of 1 is quite hard to solo mine. I'm pointing 1.8 Mhash/s at it and have been for days and I'm lucky if I get 15 blocks a day. A pool is really essential to keep things moving and give an incentive to those with lower hash rates to jump in, and of course to speed things up in general.

I'll offer a bounty of 10,000 GME to whoever is the first to set up a pool for GME and I'll pay a further 10,000 GME to the pool operator if that pool stays in continuous operation for at least 7 days.

And to those giving it there best to mine but not having any luck post your address and I'll send you a little something for your trouble.  Wink

EDIT: I've sent PoolMinor and BrewCrewFan 1000 GME each. Thanks for your effort guys.  Grin
Still waiting on that pool lol. been mining 3 days solo and got SHIT. nada... not one friggin block. Show Cudaminers some love will ya?

I am truly sorry about your luck with mining, my first block mined is 1 block away from maturity. If you post your GME address I will send you some GME, to help with your power bill. Thanks for being at the very least a healthy gamecoin connection.
mmmm you can keep em for your hard work and detication Smiley Not that I dont want em, but you earned em too. I am just shocked I have not found one block yet. You would think luck would be on your side even with only 120khash over a course of a day with the dif @1.

The point of sending you coins is to increase transactions and therefore increase block counts. Besides I only have 2.5 times the mining power and have found 15+ blocks, in 3 days. I will send you half of my first block.

Mkay I wont say no thanks again Tongue

GcobSGFSBhWQzSwbgdgET39S5qGoNQXck3

No problem, I sent them in 10 equal installments.

got em just waiting on mature

thanks again dude.

Still waiting on that pool lol. been mining 3 days solo and got SHIT. nada... not one friggin block. Show Cudaminers some love will ya?

I am truly sorry about your luck with mining, my first block mined is 1 block away from maturity. If you post your GME address I will send you some GME, to help with your power bill. Thanks for being at the very least a healthy gamecoin connection.
mmmm you can keep em for your hard work and detication Smiley Not that I dont want em, but you earned em too. I am just shocked I have not found one block yet. You would think luck would be on your side even with only 120khash over a course of a day with the dif @1.

The point of sending you coins is to increase transactions and therefore increase block counts. Besides I only have 2.5 times the mining power and have found 15+ blocks, in 3 days. I will send you half of my first block.

Mkay I wont say no thanks again Tongue

GcobSGFSBhWQzSwbgdgET39S5qGoNQXck3

Keep mining people! 288 blocks to go!
@Miner-TE: any peers with a "startingheight" over 19822 (currently) should be ignored. They're the ones attempting to contaminate the blockchain either by choice or not following the instructions in the first post. If only there was a way to tell all good peers to blacklist a peer for sharing an invalid blockchain, that would be a cool addition.
Pages:
Jump to: