Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GME | GameCoin - Unofficial fork and Windows QT Client. - page 13. (Read 23823 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If I find a block, will it not be rejected?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Does someone has a node? every time i start my client I have to wait 45 minutes ti sync. It has 13 connections though....
well that could be because its trying to get a bad chain. Dont worry about it.

I know that's why, but it's just very frustrating because I have to wait 45 minutes to start mining  Roll Eyes

No you dont need to wait to mine I dont think.
Does someone has a node? every time i start my client I have to wait 45 minutes ti sync. It has 13 connections though....

I know that's why, but it's just very frustrating because I have to wait 45 minutes to start mining  Roll Eyes
Does someone have a node? every time i start my client I have to wait 45 minutes ti sync. It has 13 connections though....
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
I thought the game would be loaded in your favour? Coz I already won some 50 GMEs.

Nope, completely random. The dealer does have an advantage in that you may go bust before it even has to draw a card but you also have a bit of an edge in knowing that the dealer will carry on hitting until it has at least 17.

Went crazy and blew up everything. Was fun  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I thought the game would be loaded in your favour? Coz I already won some 50 GMEs.

Nope, completely random. The dealer does have an advantage in that you may go bust before it even has to draw a card but you also have a bit of an edge in knowing that the dealer will carry on hitting until it has at least 17.
legendary
Is the startup Blckjack offer still on? In case it is the address is Gfx8jAzzGX8Lrw1QU13YP568prt3DpiRhQ

Credited

Thanks

Is the startup Blckjack offer still on? In case it is the address is Gfx8jAzzGX8Lrw1QU13YP568prt3DpiRhQ

Credited

1 more week and I should be having a nice new card.... what you think could get me for 200 bucks?

Maybe something like a Radeon 7850 or 7870 for that amount of cash.
Activity: 281
The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.
Shit It wont matter wtf you do haters will hate.

BTW guys I FINALLY found a block. Actually 2. I decided to let it go over night again and found 2 blocks in 2 hours. Now I dont know "who" found them because of the multiple cards going.. but they are found.

I will be pissed if they are stale.

Congrats Smiley

whats your total has rate with the other pc's?

Ummm dont laugh but around 300khash.

I got 2x cpus ( q6600 and a xeon ) 250gts, 660 and a 450.

You need to get yourself some radeons m8.
legendary

BTW guys I FINALLY found a block. Actually 2. I decided to let it go over night again and found 2 blocks in 2 hours. Now I dont know "who" found them because of the multiple cards going.. but they are found.

Great work BrewCrewFan, glad your dedication has finally paid off.  Cool

Yes finally... though I must say I gave that new coin a try which failed.

1 more week and I should be having a nice new card.... what you think could get me for 200 bucks?

Great work BrewCrewFan, glad your dedication has finally paid off.  Cool
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Congrats Smiley

not too bad, and hey, at least you got some blocks Grin

Congrats Smiley

Congrats Smiley

183 blocks to go..

Is there anyway the dev's can change the block reward from 1000 to 100 or so? Seems like 1000 will provide waaay to much GME, which I think will stop it having any real value.

Changing the block reward inline can be messy and runs a lot of risks.  Plus that would unbalance everything since it would mean that all coins currently in circulations would've been easier to get, it could drive new miners away from the coin, feeling they are at an unfair disadvantage.

It could also lead to accusations of pre-pumping the coin to get a bunch out into a few hands early, then reducing the block reward to increase the coin value.

Yeah true, just seems like a lot of coins.. 20,000 blocks and already 20 mil coins in circulation.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
183 blocks to go..

Is there anyway the dev's can change the block reward from 1000 to 100 or so? Seems like 1000 will provide waaay to much GME, which I think will stop it having any real value.

Changing the block reward inline can be messy and runs a lot of risks.  Plus that would unbalance everything since it would mean that all coins currently in circulations would've been easier to get, it could drive new miners away from the coin, feeling they are at an unfair disadvantage.

It could also lead to accusations of pre-pumping the coin to get a bunch out into a few hands early, then reducing the block reward to increase the coin value.
If anyone knows much about pools and wants to point me in the right direction I will gladly set one (or attempt) to set one up on my machine for the time being?
Pages:
Jump to: