Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GME | GameCoin - Unofficial fork and Windows QT Client. - page 24. (Read 23840 times)

donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Throwing 5 Mhash/sec  Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
lol, scam coin, tray system logo LTC  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Also if anyone has any ideas about how they want to integrate GameCoin into their site or service, I'm more than happy to lend a hand if I can.
The coin is worth more once it becomes widely adopted, so it's in my best interest to see other GameCoin-related sites come up and offer people other options and possibilities.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very nice new thread.
Nice to see this coin being revived by the community.

Anyone know any other sites that accept GameCoins? Right now the only one I know is http://alt-co.in/ (previously slots.won777.com) They appear to be adding an exchange and escrow section judging by the buttons on the top of the page along with their slot machine. They are also constantly up and down while getting the site up and running but thus far looks promising as it is adopting this coin in addition to several others.
Okay so when I copy my old wallet.dat file into this every thing goes fine...

then after a while the wallet tries to sync....

What is the block we are on with this? 19445 is what I have.

This is probably caused by people who cannot follow simple instructions:
Be sure to delete everything from %Appdata%\Gamecoin (apart from gamecoin.conf and wallet.dat) before using this.

Because there are checkpoints it should reject the litecoin blockchain but it seems it doesn't stop it from trying to sync to it every so often. I'm personally using the daemon on one computer and connecting to it via my internal network as the only peer via addnodes/maxconnections so that my QT wallet doesn't keep trying to sync.

There are 19447 blocks right now.

We're thinking of working on a way of keeing checkpoints in an external file, so updates to checkpoints can be delivered without a recompile.
Eventually,the litecoin blockchain will stop creeping in once more people start running the new code.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Edited this post on 6th August 2013 so a link to the current topic is on the first page.

Please try to refrain from continuing to post here. All the latest information and current download links are in the new topic. Anything posted here is likely to be out of date.
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Okay so when I copy my old wallet.dat file into this every thing goes fine...

then after a while the wallet tries to sync....

What is the block we are on with this? 19445 is what I have.
Pages:
Jump to: