Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GME | GameCoin - Unofficial fork and Windows QT Client. - page 8. (Read 23820 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Everyone thinks this is dead coin so everyone will just dump this coin. Wait for an exchange until the revive is complete!

+1
legendary
Activity: 882
you wont revive until you have an exchange, noone mines dead coins unless they see that they can trade and profit. If it is on an exchange and difficulty is reasonable, people will then choose to mine it. otherwise in the meantime, we'd be fooling ourselves thinking the community will turn to this coin out of the blue.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Everyone thinks this is dead coin so everyone will just dump this coin. Wait for an exchange until the revive is complete!
legendary
Yes, gogo add it Vern  Tongue

pm him, the more requests he gets the more he will know people want to trade.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Yes, gogo add it Vern  Tongue
legendary
Well? If this gets added to cryptsy, you'd be surprised it may well trade better due to volumes.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It was well and truly dead when we started with it. It's now an undead coin.

I don't think there's any benefit to trying to get it to an exchange until we at least have the new difficulty algorithm in place. We'll just end up with it getting pumped to a stupid difficulty by those who want to dump it and then be back at square one.

Also I'd love for it to have some tangible use outside of gambling, with a name like GameCoin it could be used for selling games online so I'm going to look into setting up a payment API like that used on bitchain.info where it forwards the payment from a temporary address to the users own address for a minimal fee. I'm pretty sure I could come up with a service like this.  Cool

We've got a similar service in the work for alt-co.in.  We're considering dropping the slot machine now that the escrow is in place, and we've got the payment API and Exchange on the way.

and I agree.  I personally would love to see GameCoin as in-game rewards, or used for in-game purchases.  Something interactive like that would be cool as hell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
It was well and truly dead when we started with it. It's now an undead coin.

I don't think there's any benefit to trying to get it to an exchange until we at least have the new difficulty algorithm in place. We'll just end up with it getting pumped to a stupid difficulty by those who want to dump it and then be back at square one.

Also I'd love for it to have some tangible use outside of gambling, with a name like GameCoin it could be used for selling games online so I'm going to look into setting up a payment API like that used on bitchain.info where it forwards the payment from a temporary address to the users own address for a minimal fee. I'm pretty sure I could come up with a service like this.  Cool
legendary
actually, it's not rushing considering when this coin came out. And as you can see from phenix coin, holding off from an exchange too long kills a coin
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
WHo can get this added to cryptsy?

NO DUMPING ! please ?  Grin

Why the hurry for exchange? Must really wanna ruin another coin.
Sure, no problem, but "difficulty" : 0.25000000,  Tongue 500kh/s should give you like 2 - 3 blocks/hour, or even more.
legendary
i dont even have any to dump, actually gonna compile the client now, care to share me some?

NO DUMPING ! please ?  Grin
legendary
I've added an automatic GameCoin faucet to my blackjack site where users will be issued with 10 GME and directed to this thread in order to download the client.

haha, cool  Cheesy
I've added an automatic GameCoin faucet to my blackjack site where users will be issued with 10 GME and directed to this thread in order to download the client.
You don't need to stop mining but of course it's up to you where you devote your resources. jayo89 will no doubt update github with his changes which will kick in at some as yet undetermined block number as soon as he is able to do so. At which point we'll get updated clients made. As long as you're using the new client and tyrion updates his pool before we hit this as yet unknown block number you will be able to continue as normal.

I've moved my miners back onto the pool.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Should we still be mining? Is the hard fork coming out soon? Should I move to another coin? The pool is only me!

I stopped myself... waiting for the fix
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
addnode=92.5.97.30

ty! I will try to connect to this node when I start the client
addnode=92.5.97.30
Pages:
Jump to: