Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GME | GameCoin - Unofficial fork and Windows QT Client. - page 11. (Read 23823 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If someone gives me code for a faucet, I'll put in on the web right next to the pool and block explorer :-)

+1.  Anyone else love this guy?

Also, my slots output 0.05 GME per spin regardless of bet amount, as a way of sort of spreading the amount of gamecoin in circulation around to people.  Hoping maybe if they notice they have some, they'll take interest.

I like the idea of spreading the coin around, but we could be a little more creative than a faucet.  Maybe very small, very simple games that take 30 seconds or so to play through and reward a small amount of GME? We are GameCoin afterall, let's get a little fancy Wink

That being said, if anyone needs help implementing GME micro-rewards into a small game, I'm more than happy to help out.  One of the keys to a valuable coin is to make sure that there are a lot of people holding a small amount, to keep interest/awareness/demand high.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Well our original plan was to fork at 20060 but we'll probably hit that in a few hours. How about we carry on to the proper difficulty adjustment at block 20160 and at that point we implement your new difficulty algorithm. Do you think you can be ready to go in 2 days jayo89?

Oh my finger's on the trigger, as soon as everyone wants the new algorith and we habve someone available to compile the QT on short notice, I'm ready whenever.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
Aw well.. Expected time between blocks is 20 minutes.. We've had 7 blocks in last 3 hours.. Could be worse ;-)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
bad luck at pool  Sad
Our community is quite active.. It's just very small. Not a bad thing though, not yet
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
This coin needs a more active community or it is going to die.

Well.. more so anyway.
legendary
Hard to give exact numbers.. Depends on the average time between blocks between the last retarget and the mext.. I think that will be well over 600 seconds which should make the new diff 0.25..
any guesses as to what the difficulty will readjust to?
legendary
75 blocks to go...
getting close to readjust
pool found 5 blocks in 5 minutes!
legendary
 Grin good thing though, the pool is either very lucky or we have more hash power cause the current spacing of 1336 seconds is going down. At this rate it might be less than 2 days before the retarget..
Errrr

Target time to retarget
0 days 05 hours 15 minutes      

Current time to retarget
2 days 15 hours 00 minutes

I've been breaking my neck how to write it clearly.. But the first one is how it should be, the second is actual based on the time between the last 100 blocks.. Still some time to go unfortunately..

Oh I see. No, that was just stupid of me, you wrote it clearly enough, should have looked better  Wink
legendary
Errrr

Target time to retarget
0 days 05 hours 15 minutes      

Current time to retarget
2 days 15 hours 00 minutes

I've been breaking my neck how to write it clearly.. But the first one is how it should be, the second is actual based on the time between the last 100 blocks.. Still some time to go unfortunately..
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
If someone gives me code for a faucet, I'll put in on the web right next to the pool and block explorer :-)

I could probably code an automated faucet. I'll look into it later. Currently rebuilding my mining computer in a plastic crate to give it better airflow.
Target time to retarget

0 days 05 hours 12 minutes

Woot! (maybe a bit optimistic  Grin)
Well apparantly I was misunderstood. I couldn't sync with the actual GME blockchain (last block generated 6 hours ago), so I couldn't mine. All fixed now.
Great work on the pool Tyrion!
legendary
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I'll donate 10,000 GME to a faucet if someone else is prepared to hand out the funds as they see fit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Well our original plan was to fork at 20060 but we'll probably hit that in a few hours. How about we carry on to the proper difficulty adjustment at block 20160 and at that point we implement your new difficulty algorithm. Do you think you can be ready to go in 2 days jayo89?

If not we can provide some blow.... no hookers only because that would distract him and maybe when its all said and done... the hookers.
Pages:
Jump to: