Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GME | GameCoin - Unofficial fork and Windows QT Client. - page 10. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Yeah I got 5 blocks all up. Back on GME now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I just rely on giveaways for the new coins. Usually just want them for collection. Just received 500 SXC.

Will the difficulty drop after the retarget? How much are you anticipating.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
it will take a while. New coin in 10 minutes  Tongue

Over 3000 blocks and it's been out what 30 minutes?  Roll Eyes

I think I'll just stick with getting GME over the line. Only 16 blocks to go.  Grin

I just try to get a few blocks of every new coin, just in case  Smiley
Back on GME, let's get that target!

how many did you end up getting?

3 blocks + the giveaway. Not much, but can't expect more with only 300kh/s and it being an orphancoin

I think I'll just stick with getting GME over the line. Only 16 blocks to go.  Grin

how many did you end up getting?

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

I am using the wallet from the first page which I downloaded some 10 days back. Is that the correct one? Or has it been updated again?

That's the correct one. There will be an update shortly though
legendary
Activity: 1008
I am using the wallet from the first page which I downloaded some 10 days back. Is that the correct one? Or has it been updated again?
it will take a while. New coin in 10 minutes  Tongue
24 to go...
I honestly thought we would of hit 2160 whilst I was at work today
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WTS 1m2 GME for 24 LTC. Pm me if you want
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I'm not saying it shouldn't be forked to improve the difficulty adjustment algorithm for the better so as not leave us in the same situation again. I'm all for that.

It'll just be nice to even a few cheap blocks after weeks of putting in a huge amount of effort only to give away a huge chunk of my block rewards (over 50,000 GME so far) in support of a coin that what was essentially dead a few weeks ago.

The sooner we get the new fork out and in use after the natural difficulty adjust, the better.

Yeah working on it I giving it all I got still ( whole 300k lol ) Ill just be pissed if this happens again after how much time invested at least for me. I might just walk away from it all together. I saw what happened to my learning coin...

Anyways 37 to go.
I'm not saying it shouldn't be forked to improve the difficulty adjustment algorithm for the better so as not leave us in the same situation again. I'm all for that.

It'll just be nice to even a few cheap blocks after weeks of putting in a huge amount of effort only to give away a huge chunk of my block rewards (over 50,000 GME so far) in support of a coin that what was essentially dead a few weeks ago.

The sooner we get the new fork out and in use after the natural difficulty adjust, the better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Damn it's so close now I can almost taste it. I remember when it was 500 blocks away and I think I was the only miner still on it. Cheesy

Looking forward to that diff reduction. If we hit it on schedule in 1 day, 16 hours (according to the pool stats) I reckon the difficulty will drop to 0.207~
Then watch it get raped again to bump it back though the roof leaving us with the bag again.

Sorry hate to be a debby downer here but I see this every damn time with alt coins. This is how we got into this mess to begin with.
Damn it's so close now I can almost taste it. I remember when it was 500 blocks away and I think I was the only miner still on it. Cheesy

Looking forward to that diff reduction. If we hit it on schedule in 1 day, 16 hours (according to the pool stats) I reckon the difficulty will drop to 0.207~
Activity: 84
Cmon guys hash, hash away only 54 blocks to go!
I'm mining back at the pool (all the stupid coins of today have passed). let's get to the target tonight!
Everyone went mining MEMEcoin, so it seems.  Roll Eyes Grin

I'm not although I did take the opportunity to get 10K of it, purely by supporting it on my Blackjack site.

Finally got my mining rig rebuilt so I'll point my hashes back at the pool shortly.
legendary
Activity: 934

:-d they have a good pool and blockexplorer :-p

Found some faucet code.. I'll check that later tonight:

https://github.com/Greedi/bitcoin-faucet

Maybe very small, very simple games that take 30 seconds or so to play through and reward a small amount of GME?

I really like the idea, too bad I don't have the skills to make it reality
Pages:
Jump to: