Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoHelpFund - HELP Coin [Coinmarketcap][Exchanges][Master Nodes] and more - page 32. (Read 70048 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
hei dev,
i joined the airdrop, when for public spreadsheet available.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Humanitarian operations can be spread around the world with blockchain coins
Activity: 520
because of this project's humanitarian intentions, I will hold on to the coin and developing its own blockchain to allow for more flexibility is such a great idea. i see this coin going to the moon
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project to be a nice one!  the concept is quite interesting.  joined the HolyCoin airdrop and hope this project will become successful.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
I like this project, I wait ICO, 0.30$ is a good price for this coin ! I joined this Airdrop  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
I think many people will be interested because not a few people who have social life. an important award for the coin holder because so many people are instantly selling coins just for short-term profits.
Activity: 448
Hi dev, I wanna join slack airdrop. So, What is slack name? Full name or alternate name?
Activity: 350
Good project. It wil go to moon quickly. Can you give some information about facebook and twitter bounty programme?
Activity: 107
"People are birds unable to fly."
Well... Seems like a nice angle of using blockchain. Did spend actually sometime to check the scope and I must say it seems to be a nice project aiding humanitarian cause.

My understanding is that it would be a personal fundraising platform; where people can quickly launch and manage a fundraising campaign from start to finish. Uploading photos from cell phone, sharing campaign to get the word out, getting notified about new donations and thanking each supporter quickly and easily. And all transactions being performed using the Token.

I don't know if I missed but you guys must be integrating the way to encash /deposit the token with integration to the payment systems like PayPal and Bank Accounts.

Interesting project which I am following.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This is the only platform that can  help us on how we can find a solution on our problems. The project is so promising that tackles a lot of thing. Faster and easier way people tend to look for. Best project. Goodluck
Activity: 52
what exchange you use ED,NOVA or yobit ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
The vision of the project is so awesome on solving individual problems. The developers made the platform which interested only on certain activities. "people oriented" they say. I am sure lots of people would definitely gonna use this platform what can we ask for more. Goodluck team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Roadmap seems detailed and promising. Maybe i can divert some of my investments to this ICO.
Using this coin at Getfund platform is a great idea and i m supportingt definitely.

Thank you dev. Btw. Joined the drop Smiley
Activity: 45
i can help to translate in URDU/HINDI.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What do developers intend to do to improve the currency?
Activity: 182
I'm interested in GoHelpFund platform.
It can make us pay or transfer instantly with Holy Coin as the main, compared to fiat.
Activity: 602
i think holycoin is good concept as currency on the gohelpfund
many cryptocurency just oriented money, n hope this holycoin really be funding donate charity
Activity: 56
as the coin name says HOLYCOIN. this is a great project i can sense the purity of the this project.
i believe this will be a big hit in world of crypto currency. good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
This is a very noble project and its mission promotes common good. There are only few projects that are blockchain based that promotes causes such as this, empowering the less fortunate, donating and giving back to terrorist victims. These are noble goals and I will be supporting this token and this project until the end.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
I give you my blessing for this HOLY coin with the purpose of helping humanity .  

will be happy to join bounty program ! i   can do french translation also .

Good luck !!
Pages:
Jump to: