Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 26. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This is interesting, watching this space
I'm curious how this will develop. This coin is interesting and has an interesting future.
Great project dev! with lot of details, I think its going fast progress soon👍
Want to be a part of this
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Then what kind of assets that are valuable enough to be counted worth to get a loan from GoldBox?
And what will happened when everyone can't turn back the loan after some period of time?
very interesting project, joined twitter campaign thank you.
Thank you GoldBox for the kind words, with this awesome community, we can create significant change in the world!
I think this is a very great concept and a great project that we all should be interested to invest in. Accounting and blockchain; I'm in.
Activity: 49
How long does it take to make a card?
Activity: 58
How fast can I get a loan from GoldBox? It's just as long as a bank with lots of different checks and verifications?

Hello. It's fast and easy! Application can be quickly and automatically approved. We can borrow at any time. And you will continue to use your assets.
Activity: 52
Hello! I am looking for good project for investment. It seems to me that I can trust Goldbox. I would like to know what services I will receive from the Goldbox?

Hi. You will receive the following services: digital asset mortgage loan servise, digital asset value-added wealth management servise, digital assets integrated security storage servise and mobile payment function.
Activity: 54
Tell me please which currency can be used in GoldBox? And what currency will I get at the end when I want to pick up my income?
Activity: 63
- How to open a GoldBox  debit card? But not virtual but physical. Can you get it right away or have to wait? I like to keep money in my hands even if it's not paper dollars.
Activity: 154
We live at a time when  there are many scammers in blockchain sphere.  What is the guarantee that my private key will not be stolen by a cyber hacker?
Activity: 151
Hello! I am looking for good project for investment. It seems to me that I can trust Goldbox. I would like to know what services I will receive from the Goldbox?
Activity: 54
Hi. I see many advantages of your concept. What about the bounty program? Are you planning to conduct it or will you use other ways to attract users' attention?
Activity: 83
Help to understand, you want to create another stock? There are so many of them now that it seems not cost-effective to open such platform
No. The exchanges are on the verge of bankruptcy and the platform is full of loopholes, making users urgently need to look a safe and stable destination for their assets.
Activity: 210
For what purposes can I use your coin? How can I benefit from it?
Users can use the legal currency obtained from the platform mortgage to conduct online and offline spending and ATM cash withdrawals.
Activity: 238
Help to understand, you want to create another stock? There are so many of them now that it seems not cost-effective to open such platform
Activity: 238
Hello guys. Why have digital assets become so popular? Why did you decide to choose such theme for your project?
Now is the era of digitalization. And with the rapid development of blockchain technology and the landing of a large number of applications, the global market value of digital assets and the holders of digital assets have grown swiftly.
Activity: 151
For what purposes can I use your coin? How can I benefit from it?
Pages:
Jump to: