Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 20. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
the market for blockchain technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation. The developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them. Are there bonuses when buying a large number of coins?   
Activity: 10
Expect a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will start!
I love this idea and concept, this project has a bright future, I hope this project will be a great success. hopefully Wink
Activity: 220
Not a bad idea, but I would like to see your developments. Is there any reference to githab? When will you be ready to show the application to users?
Activity: 204
Do I understand correctly, if I use your application, I do not need to think how to combine several wallets for bitcoin and other crypto currency?
Correctly, Goldbox support  multiple blockchain asset types. This allows you to not only manage your crypto currency (btc, eth, ltc, etc) but also use them to generate revenue. For example, it will be possible to exchange crypto currency for fiat and withdraw funds, take a loan when needed.
What is the reason that you decided to create a similar platform?

Clearly defined project goals, specific figures and existing business main components of future success. Waiting for the ICO and further development. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 266
Do I understand correctly, if I use your application, I do not need to think how to combine several wallets for bitcoin and other crypto currency?
Correctly, Goldbox support  multiple blockchain asset types. This allows you to not only manage your crypto currency (btc, eth, ltc, etc) but also use them to generate revenue. For example, it will be possible to exchange crypto currency for fiat and withdraw funds, take a loan when needed.
Activity: 83
How do I join a bounty program? I can not find the right link where there is information
Activity: 204
Activity: 38
i think this is great project, good luck
Activity: 32
this seems like a new idea. looking froward to this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What is the costing of your token? How much can I get for $ 300
The token price is 0.2 USD for 1 GOX, so your $300 will convert to 1500 GOX tokens.
Do I need to pass KYC verification before purchasing?
To open a virtual or physical card of Goldbox, you need to fill out the basic KYC information. To purchase tokens, you do not need to verify.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It looks interesting and will continue this project. I hope to develop further and look forward to more updates!
Activity: 210
Your platform would greatly help those who often travel. Do I understand correctly, if I have some order bitcoin on the account, then your platform at any time can exchange it for any other physical currency so that I can withdraw money from the ATM?

Users can use the legal currency obtained from the platform mortgage to conduct online and offline spending and ATM cash withdrawals at tens of millions of bankcard acceptance sites around the world
Activity: 238
It seems strange to me that users who own eth or btc do not invest it in ICO projects. Is this situation common? How does your platform change it?

Thanks to the Goldbox users can fully control their digital assets, but also can use digital assets that are idle on the gold-box purse platform to obtain financial income from annualized expected earnings, making digital assets proactively add value, and greatly reduce the use threshold and management burden of digital currency, effectively promoting the flexibility and maximize the value of digital assets.
Activity: 154
Your platform would greatly help those who often travel. Do I understand correctly, if I have some order bitcoin on the account, then your platform at any time can exchange it for any other physical currency so that I can withdraw money from the ATM?
Activity: 95
What is the costing of your token? How much can I get for $ 300
The token price is 0.2 USD for 1 GOX, so your $300 will convert to 1500 GOX tokens.
Do I need to pass KYC verification before purchasing?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What is the logic of your process? Why did you decide that users do not use the digital currency often?
We believe that bitcoin and another crypto currency should be included in the usual banking processes like the dollar and another fiat. Users can not immediately sell their bitcoins if they needed money urgently. But Gold Box aims to build a lending platform with digital assets as pledges. The daily mobile payment of digital assets enables users to enjoy convenient, safe and low-cost loans while enjoying the benefits of digital asset management.
Activity: 274
It seems strange to me that users who own eth or btc do not invest it in ICO projects. Is this situation common? How does your platform change it?
Pages:
Jump to: