Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 22. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Who will be the main users of Gold box? Are there any restrictions?
A Gold box was created for people all over the world. Regardless of the background, location or income, it can be added to the digital asset network.
I realized that this is a project of lending on the security of the cryptocurrency, which is the user. Surely there are those who want to take a loan under the existing human digital assets. But now there are so many ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency. And its course is very volatile. It's very risky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
A Gold box was created for people all over the world. Regardless of the background, location or income, it can be added to the digital asset network.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Indeed, this is a very useful project. Many people now have a large number of different coins that lie on their wallets and are not used in any way. Will the team be able to increase the number of coins available for integration, and not only provide lending services for the most liquid assets (bitcoin ether, litecoin)?
Activity: 220
Activity: 210
And what about the professionalism of the team? Will they cope with such a difficult task? This is very important !!
Members of any team should have professionalism, responsibility, honesty, have a dream and a victorious spirit! And members of the Goldbox team excellent talents, major project managers have deep technical skills, mastered the core technology of Gold Box, and also have rich professional knowledge and excellent project management capabilities, which is a powerful guarantee for the future of Gold Box.
Activity: 94
When you say "digital assets" do you mean eth, btc and other cryptocurrency which can be owned by the user?
Activity: 94
What an interesting project. Tell me, for how long is the loan issued? Or does it depend on the size of the amount?
Activity: 108
Hi))) How often can I receive a reward from the system in the form of gokstoken?
 Every month or once a year?
After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform , and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. Each quarter follows Repurchase to ensure the value of GOX tokens circulating in the market. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
Activity: 224
A pretty project))) A very large amount of work. Do you have enough developers or are you planning to expand?
Goldbox project is so global that I think the expansion will be not only in the team but also in the product and market and business .....  Everyone in everything and always needs perfection!
Activity: 93
And what about the professionalism of the team? Will they cope with such a difficult task? This is very important !!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Help to understand, you want to create another stock? There are so many of them now that it seems not cost-effective to open such platform
Activity: 108
I really like the solution of helping users who bring friends !!! Is it real? If so, that's cool !!
Yes! it's really.. During the project's ecological operation, users can invite users to participate in the project's services and build a project's ecosystem. Users participating in ecological construction will receive rewards from the platform that created value.
Activity: 112
After the Gold Box Platform is launched, the platform will formulate community construction GOX token reward mechanisms in the form of smart contracts.
How exactly will this happen?
Users will register, create and improve personal identification information, sign up daily, consult and browse, and create and share content for consultation. GOX passes tokens to encourage users to participate more actively and deeply.
Activity: 95
Hi))) How often can I receive a reward from the system in the form of gokstoken?
 Every month or once a year?
Activity: 196
A pretty project))) A very large amount of work. Do you have enough developers or are you planning to expand?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Now it is very important to safely and effectively store your digital data and the Goldbox project will provide such services to people
Activity: 2
Activity: 58
A very interesting operating system from Goldbox. Automated and independent. How?
 What is its uniqueness?
AI Turing operating system of Golden Box is an automated and independent system that automatically handles loan and investment businesses within the platform. Turing owns artificial intelligence that can analyze customer behaviors to generate predictive behaviors from the time the customer first lands on the platform to complete loan or investment; for example, to provide additional financial services, such as automatic approval of loan payments, monitoring of repayment terms and expiration dates.
Activity: 80
Hi guys! I'm trying to understand something about GOX....GOX is a token issued that use the GoldBox platform.
 How exactly is GOX used on the platform?
I understand that GOX is used to repay mortgage loans. And also on the site it says " Hold GOX tokens can join the gold box platform, become a member of the platform, members use the services provided by the platform, the resulting service fees, can use GOX tokens to offset up to 50% Service fee.
Pages:
Jump to: