Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 18. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Have you already developed the application? Or can it be done emulation, presentation, how it works and what functions will you add?
Yes, the Goldbox platform is already being developed, so in July this year we will be able to try out the online wallet, and then see the platform itself
Activity: 210
Why did you decide to offer credit services using crypto currency?
Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The process is also very convenient. Users do not need to provide complex approval procedures such as credit records, income certification, and asset certification, and they also effectively reduce The user's financing costs. The 2015 Capgemini Group study estimated that if blockchains
Activity: 60
Where can I apply your token? Can I improve my earnings with the help of mining?
Activity: 53
Why did you decide to offer credit services using crypto currency?
Activity: 93
Have you already developed the application? Or can it be done emulation, presentation, how it works and what functions will you add?
Activity: 238
Hello guys. What part of the funds do you plan to allocate for marketing? In which areas do you want to promote?
10% of the funds collected during the sale will be allocated for marketing tasks. During ICO, a bounty program is active. In addition, the Goldbox has the airdrop, as you know, it very well attracted users. I think the Goldbox concept itself has good chances to attract new users.
Activity: 2
On how many you think the course will grow? Also I plan to buy coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello. Do you offer bonuses for those users who can write you an article? How do you assess this service?
Yes, if it's easy for you to write articles, then you can earn loyalty points from the Goldbox. The article must contain at least 300 words. One user must publish at least 5 articles in order to count on a bonus. The site has a full description of awards, but the minimum user can get 500 tokens. Read the rule here https://goldbox.io/bounty
that's completely what i'm doing right now mate buying it while some dumpers is selling their coin not knowing what will happen this coming months
regarding to this project, good luck to us guys.
Activity: 74
Hello. Do you offer bonuses for those users who can write you an article? How do you assess this service?
Activity: 196
Hello guys. What part of the funds do you plan to allocate for marketing? In which areas do you want to promote?
Great news, this is one of my favourite coins.
Activity: 140
With the rapid development of blockchain technology and the landing of a large number of applications, the global market value of digital assets and the holders of digital assets have grown swiftly.
Activity: 9
Greetings fellows. Looking forward for more upgrades! Sensible approach, impeccable job.
There is logic to this only if you look at it in the absence of any sort of news or progress on the project itself. The team continues to deliver and the inherent value of the project continues to grow; whether or not it is being adequately recognized by the market is another question entirely. But the fact remains that as progress continues and a commercial-grade product is released there will be a rerating of the value of the project and I suspect it will be at a far higher valuation than what we are seeing in the market today.
Activity: 252
Do I need to provide documents and digital signatures in order to use the platform's capabilities?

GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. It can ensure that the private key of digital assets (such as Bitcoin) based on digital signatures does not contact the network. This completely eliminates the risk of private key being stolen by cyberhackers.
A good decision is to simultaneously use both types of data storage. But how do you achieve data synchronization?
Goldbox wallet uses reconciliation of wallet data and business data in real time. If there is a mismatch in the data, the wallet service will be suspended to control the balance difference.
Activity: 238
How do I find out how many tokens I get if I put $ 100 in to start? I like the idea of the Goldbox project, but I do not want to make too fast a decision on the big contribution.
So far I've seen information about the price of the GOX token at $ 0.2, so if you invest $ 100, you'll get 500 tokens. Of course, it will be better to be find out the price by registering on the site.
Thanks a lot. there’s a kind of logic in your thoughts..
Activity: 60
I'm not against the opportunity to use the digital currency in real life, and not just for investment. Have you already developed a user support system? Can I invite friends using a referral link?
Of course, for the invitation of friends who also buy GOX tokens during the pre-sale period, the user will be rewarded with a bonus of 5% and his friend referrals will receive a 2% bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: