Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅ - page 21. (Read 7713 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
What is the costing of your token? How much can I get for $ 300
The token price is 0.2 USD for 1 GOX, so your $300 will convert to 1500 GOX tokens.
Activity: 112
The possibility of quick loans attracts me. How do I withdraw my currency to the card? Do I have to use an existing bank card or do you also provide me your own?

GoldBox cooperates with banks, which support Visa and MasterCard and users can apply for a virtual or physical bank card online through GoldBox.
Activity: 95
What is the costing of your token? How much can I get for $ 300
Activity: 2
this project has a good plan for the future as they promised, it is worth waiting for its arrival because I believe this project team will be really serious, hopefully this project team become a solid team and able to build the development of this project
Activity: 154
What is the logic of your process? Why did you decide that users do not use the digital currency often?
Activity: 266
The possibility of quick loans attracts me. How do I withdraw my currency to the card? Do I have to use an existing bank card or do you also provide me your own?
Activity: 238
Hello guys. Who know does Goldbox have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?
As far as I know, Goldbox did not run the bounty. However, they have already passed the airdrop and also know that there will be the second round of airdrop. It is better if you join their telegram https://t.me/Goldboxtoken  because the information about the new action will be published there.
I was interested in your concept. But before investing money, tell me, which currency do you accept?
It is well known that the GOX token is based on the Etherium blockchain. And also found information that you can buy tokens for such crypto currencies as EOS, BCH, LTC, ETC, BTC, ETH.
What a great choice, this is excellent. In which currencies can I then convert a token to use for banking operations?
Users can easily access local currency bills through the platform by holding a bank card, and can consume, transfer, pay, and withdraw cash globally. Supports various currencies such as USD, RMB, Euro, Pound, Yen, Korean Won, Hong Kong Dollar, Taiwan Dollar, etc.
Tell me, if the user, while abroad, urgently needs a small amount, can he get it directly to the debit card using your system?
Of course, the platform gives access to any national currency. You can order to take the necessary amount at any time, replenishing the bank card, which is convenient if you suddenly needed money. After which it is possible to repay the loan immediately
Activity: 54
I was interested in your concept. But before investing money, tell me, which currency do you accept?
It is well known that the GOX token is based on the Etherium blockchain. And also found information that you can buy tokens for such crypto currencies as EOS, BCH, LTC, ETC, BTC, ETH.
What a great choice, this is excellent. In which currencies can I then convert a token to use for banking operations?
Activity: 83
Tell me, if the user, while abroad, urgently needs a small amount, can he get it directly to the debit card using your system?
Activity: 92
If I do not plan to take out a loan, for what purpose can I still use your platform?
The Goldbox application not only allows users to take credit, but it can be used to manage their digital assets and as a means for safe storage
Well, it's the good opportunities. I see that your developers are from China, because my question may sound strange. Can a user who is temporarily in China buy tokens and use the application? Usually, China is one of the countries where the Crypto currency is limited
Activity: 69
If I do not plan to take out a loan, for what purpose can I still use your platform?
The Goldbox application not only allows users to take credit, but it can be used to manage their digital assets and as a means for safe storage
Activity: 92
Activity: 54
copper member
Activity: 154
Hello guys. Who know does Goldbox have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What an interesting project. Tell me, for how long is the loan issued? Or does it depend on the size of the amount?
Using  Goldbox platform you receive loans with the possibility of repayment at any time, we do not set any clear deadlines. Learn more about the concept by reading the White Paper http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
Who will be the main users of Gold box? Are there any restrictions?
A Gold box was created for people all over the world. Regardless of the background, location or income, it can be added to the digital asset network.
I realized that this is a project of lending on the security of the cryptocurrency, which is the user. Surely there are those who want to take a loan under the existing human digital assets. But now there are so many ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency. And its course is very volatile. It's very risky.
Buying and owning a crypto currency is always talking about risks. Someone likes the services offered by this project, someone prefers other ICOs and platforms. The main thing is to be aware of new technologies. So many cool ideas appear every day
When you say "digital assets" do you mean eth, btc and other cryptocurrency which can be owned by the user?
You absolutely right. There are bitcoin, litecoin, etherium and all others crypto currency which you can use for fast international legal currency loans without the need to sell your digital assets thanks to the Golden box
Pages:
Jump to: