Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 8. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It will no longer work since airdrop has already been concluded.  That is used to be the link we have for airdrop before
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
GoNetwork was listed on exchanges not at the best time, unfortunately. The market remains weak, so even strong projects lose in price. It takes time to recover.
Activity: 29
Indeed, this project deserves close attention. Very strong team, which has a lot of experience in the chosen field, strong advisers and a very promising idea. The excitement around the Go Network is huge. It will be interesting to see what happens when you enter the exchange. Expect to the moon, may not immediately, but in the future looks very tempting. Join the community, it will be hot!
Yeap, strong team, expenrienced guys, breaking ideas.
All of them will combine together to make GoNetWork to become a giant in crypto world.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
where from this crazy volume happened  ? First 2 days after listings there was volume 1 mlm. Now in 100 times more ) looks like some one turn ON bots )

Of course, this is bots. Read my previous post. Hotbit dont have real trading at all, 99% deals there - by their bots. I tried trading there and could not buy tokens at highest price, but lowerest price was sold by their bots which trading one with other.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
where from this crazy volume happened  ? First 2 days after listings there was volume 1 mlm. Now in 100 times more ) looks like some one turn ON bots )
Activity: 336
Indeed, this project deserves close attention. Very strong team, which has a lot of experience in the chosen field, strong advisers and a very promising idea. The excitement around the Go Network is huge. It will be interesting to see what happens when you enter the exchange. Expect to the moon, may not immediately, but in the future looks very tempting. Join the community, it will be hot!
Volume (24h)
$52 444 500 USD
Very large trading volumes. Someone has included a trade bot. I see no other reason for such a large volume.

Almost every exchange have bots now. Today is $101 248 000 USD volume  Shocked
I tried to buy UPP token at Hotbit and without succes. And there no trades, just bots trading... and now volume on Hotbit in GOT token 50+ mln usd? Its really 100% fake.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
All investors, which platform is reliable for GoNetwork coins now, I am going to ambush for a short line.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Volume (24h)
$52 444 500 USD
Very large trading volumes. Someone has included a trade bot. I see no other reason for such a large volume.
Activity: 154
Been on a bit of crypto vacation, and now I'm back like I never left.  Good to see the success of the GoNetwork ICO, and I know there are people complaining of the price but considering the market climate, price is more than fine to me right now.
GoNetwork is going to be on several major exchanges in the future. If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.

Where you got this info about exchanges? Which exchanges? And on which exchanges trading right now? Price below or under ICO?
GoNetwork is going to be on several major exchanges in the future. If not, please rush to buy, hold, wait for huge profits to pull up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
The price of the token is surprisingly high-1.5 x Ethereum. If the team will pay for the listing on the stock exchange binance, we will see a big pump.
Activity: 355
GOnetwork is finally listed on coinmarketcap, after many months of delay, congratulation to the team for a successful launch of the project
Being listed in CMC will bring GoNetwork project into new era, in which the project will become more popular.
It's harder to ask for listing in CMC recent months.
Hence, it's amazing to see GoNetwork in CMC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Admins and Devs,

I've been trying to contact you for over 2 months now. I've sent messages to your email services, Bounty Thread and here now, i need to know what is happening with my Bounty payment. Has it been distributed? 

Please contact me here or via PM or on Telegram username is @Nicolwinter

Thank you!

Its stated on their telegram that bounty hunters will be paid in the middle of July, will be contacted via email prior, check with them on telegram
GoNetwork is finally on the line. The operation of the whole project can not be regarded as successful. The price of the coin is not very ideal, and the time dragged on for a long time.

Compared to many ICOs that price below its ICO price, Gonetwork price is not bad, however, it was a large crowdsale with like 100k ether raised
GoNetwork is finally on the line. The operation of the whole project can not be regarded as successful. The price of the coin is not very ideal, and the time dragged on for a long time.

GOnetwork is finally listed on coinmarketcap, after many months of delay, congratulation to the team for a successful launch of the project
Activity: 182
GoNetwork tokens are unlocked. GoNetwork is unofficially trading just below the auction price in ETH.
I think if the first official exchange is too weak, we will see a significant drop in the price of the token. This is an unpleasant situation for investors.
agree with you. I bought token at 700$ ETH and now ETH is 470$. we need an strong exchange to hope price will growing and go to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
GoNetwork tokens are unlocked. GoNetwork is unofficially trading just below the auction price in ETH.
I think if the first official exchange is too weak, we will see a significant drop in the price of the token. This is an unpleasant situation for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: