Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 22. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Some sites which provide information about ICO tell that GoNetwork ICO is over. Is it true?
for its presale schedule it's still not specified. so it still has not been determined when it will start. this project has started long enough, but there is no sign of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Can I reserve translation for white paper when its available? Japanese translation reserve please and thank you!
Once the team have worked all the details for tokensale. Another confirmation email will send out with updates. As long you have signed up for the whitelist and replied to the first email you got, you are on our mailing list.Thank you for your patience and support.

Thank you for the updates, looking forward for token sale detail and GoNetwork white paper
Therefore, the implement of the dutch auction will guarantee that we don’t miss any of the supporters from the community. At the same time, dutch auction made it possible for every buyer to pay the same price per token. Raiden Network is just another successful example of a dutch auction. It helped to empower their community, and Google back then also did dutch auction.

with the Dutch auction, lowest bid will determine the token price? and everyone will pay that price, even if your bid were higher?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Once the team have worked all the details for tokensale. Another confirmation email will send out with updates. As long you have signed up for the whitelist and replied to the first email you got, you are on our mailing list.Thank you for your patience and support.
Activity: 322
Therefore, the implement of the dutch auction will guarantee that we don’t miss any of the supporters from the community. At the same time, dutch auction made it possible for every buyer to pay the same price per token. Raiden Network is just another successful example of a dutch auction. It helped to empower their community, and Google back then also did dutch auction.
Activity: 280
You can always post your questions here and we will try our best to answer your inquiries. Everything will be released once ready. Stay tune. Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What is the faith of ICOs going forward? They all might just end up having a funding gap for the actual execution of the project from what was projected and raised.

Or they all have to admit that they wanted too much money in the beginning and now can do the same with even less money Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
It's been ages that we are waiting this ico to come, i dont think it will happen this year
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Some sites which provide information about ICO tell that GoNetwork ICO is over. Is it true?
Activity: 140
when will start your ICO and when you will announce results of whitelist registration?

There should be more information soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
when will start your ICO and when you will announce results of whitelist registration?
Activity: 518
The official news still let us wait next message, please be patient,They are perfect company law.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I have registered a white list for a long time, until I can do KYC to participate in the exchange ico token ??
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/token price/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC in the coming month. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
If you have filled the whitelist, you are already in our database and mailing list to receive further update regarding to the tokensale and KYC. Please subscribe to our announcement channel for future updates.

Are you dev team members or ANN thread manager? I just want to know if this message is from the dev team ot just copied from somewhere since you are wearing a different signature.

i didn't what's roles of  them ,if not official members ,it's very clear ,just copyed from this thread for  signature campaign posts

That is not a good maner. Copy from this thread for signature campaign posts should be banned from the signature bounty, I hope the bounty manager can check that.
Activity: 588
Thread created almost a half year ago. And still any information about crowdsale date? They have private sale or pre-sale?

As you see no information with the fees and dates there, the team waits for the right moment to start. They probably understand that it will not be able to collect in such a market, although they have interested investors, but now if the project is not blocking, it will be very difficult to achieve a hard cap.

Im agree, that now not a good time for ICO. But they lost interest in most of investors. Because new and new good projects coming.

Very long delays in the growing market warm investors, but when the market falls all these delays play completely in the opposite direction in the direction of falling interest. The team is very at risk of firing ahead of time in this project.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
can i join this project ?  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Thread created almost a half year ago. And still any information about crowdsale date? They have private sale or pre-sale?

As you see no information with the fees and dates there, the team waits for the right moment to start. They probably understand that it will not be able to collect in such a market, although they have interested investors, but now if the project is not blocking, it will be very difficult to achieve a hard cap.

Im agree, that now not a good time for ICO. But they lost interest in most of investors. Because new and new good projects coming.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi dev, another ICO I invested with has incorporated an IPO share offer for participants. Is this something GoNetwork would consider given the view to build a long lasting company?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
We will start the KYC process ahead of our Tokensale. More info will be coming ! We will require passport or any government ID. More info will be coming.

Thank you for sharing the latest news from the dev team, I am still supporting this project by joining the signature bounty and spread this project to other forum members, I hope the KYC process will be started soon, the eth will recover soon, time to buy some and get ready.
Pages:
Jump to: