Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 23. (Read 37826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
We have the feeling that this whole organization is underneath the radar, even though such a task with this kind of performers must have collected all of the amounts for a long period
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I could care less about that stuff. People should know better than the basic scams. It is however very unprofessional for a CTO to say they are after money.

I think the CTO is just saying what he thought and it is true as we can see. All the ICO projects are trying to raise money, with enough money, they can develop and bring some useful product to us.

Who wouldn't want to launch their products in market activity, and then make a lot of money, I think he's just tell the truth.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I could care less about that stuff. People should know better than the basic scams. It is however very unprofessional for a CTO to say they are after money.

I think the CTO is just saying what he thought and it is true as we can see. All the ICO projects are trying to raise money, with enough money, they can develop and bring some useful product to us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Now just curious about the comments made by the CTO in a message stating that ICO's were to build money and they would use the money from this ICO for their next one. Can you explain this?
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We will start the KYC process ahead of our Tokensale. More info will be coming ! We will require passport or any government ID. More info will be coming.
Activity: 252
Your feedback is very important to us. I'll definitely pass on your opinion to the team to be looked at. Thank you for your attention and support.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I hope Hackathon is not an emphasizing word in your slogan?  Cheesy
Activity: 3
Great project! Is there more technical information?
Activity: 210
It is great project !
I would buy a token when ICO started.  Smiley
I also found this is a great project, I visited you, you? I wish this was a smart investment
Activity: 460
regarding the source code - is that in a private repo? Have the team still been working on the product?
Some long was indeed their projects, do the general marketing, may be more attention, for the arrival of the ICO.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
A very dynamic company, experienced team, ICO is quite successful, wish the company always develop
Activity: 621
with the present market conditions, how will most ICOs function effectively, when actually they raised $29m for the execution of their project
They want to make more formal for the development of the company, within the framework of the law, they should take out project operation plan as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
Thread created almost a half year ago. And still any information about crowdsale date? They have private sale or pre-sale?

As you see no information with the fees and dates there, the team waits for the right moment to start. They probably understand that it will not be able to collect in such a market, although they have interested investors, but now if the project is not blocking, it will be very difficult to achieve a hard cap.

Yes, I also think it is not a good time to launch ico since the ICO market is in hard stuation now. Also, the hardcap is too big, it is not easy to raise so much money as before. I hope the dev team can reduce the hardcap.

I think the team don't have any plans for reducing the Hardcap because till now, they didn't announce anything about the hard cap. In the present situation, the market is already bleeding and most of the coins are in dips.
This is a very bad phenomenon. ETH now seems to have encountered some obstacles as the payment currency of most ico. With the market fluctuations are too great.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Thread created almost a half year ago. And still any information about crowdsale date? They have private sale or pre-sale?

As you see no information with the fees and dates there, the team waits for the right moment to start. They probably understand that it will not be able to collect in such a market, although they have interested investors, but now if the project is not blocking, it will be very difficult to achieve a hard cap.

Yes, I also think it is not a good time to launch ico since the ICO market is in hard stuation now. Also, the hardcap is too big, it is not easy to raise so much money as before. I hope the dev team can reduce the hardcap.

I think the team don't have any plans for reducing the Hardcap because till now, they didn't announce anything about the hard cap. In the present situation, the market is already bleeding and most of the coins are in dips.
Activity: 266
 how many people do you plan on whitelisting? And when do tokens plan on being released?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
with the present market conditions, how will most ICOs function effectively, when actually they raised $29m for the execution of their project, but in reality it is now below $15million since they hold most of their funds in BTC and ETH.....
Activity: 280
What is the faith of ICOs going forward? They all might just end up having a funding gap for the actual execution of the project from what was projected and raised.
Pages:
Jump to: