Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 25. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/token price/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC in the coming month. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
Activity: 238
We really appreciate everyone’s continued attention and support. As you may know, the regulation and policy in this industry is rapidly changing. We’ve spent plenty of time and resource to receive professional advice and consultation from different lawyers. We are working to finalize the legal structure of our company. Instead of just having a quick tokensale, our goal is to build a long lasting company so we could achieve our vision of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses. As we are deciding what course of action to take to secure our future, please be patient, and subscribe to our announcement channel for updates. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
When did the beginning of the ISO start? Huh

The actual date is still unknown, I think you can subscribe their latest news by submit your register information, or you can join in the telegram channel, there is a announcement channel so that you can not miss important information.
Activity: 826
when is the whitelist going to be full?? I registered in Jan, still no update from team
Activity: 973
When did the beginning of the ICO start? Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
As a staunch supporters, investors in such a weak market is very important, if such a project, the other is hard to look good, even if there is no harvest, even if long knowledge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Probably the most overhyped coin to suck people in and have absolutely nothing to back it up. Maybe by December 2018 they will have a WP
If they are same like what are you saying they would of collect our money long time back ... if don’t believe on the project you can simply unfollow this group
Activity: 210
Probably the most overhyped coin to suck people in and have absolutely nothing to back it up. Maybe by December 2018 they will have a WP
Activity: 33
Activity: 588
They are still working through the legalities considerations, once they are ready for  tokensale they will release all company information to the public. They are currently planning to commence selling tokens once they have  network built so that buyers can start using the tokens once purchased.

What upsets this is the very long even by the standards of crypto-mation development for so long to keep in the ignorance of their plans of large investors and those who take part in advertising campaigns can not.
Many are already beginning to think, and what next are the next shifts under the pretext of asking regulators and resetting everything?
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
They are currently planning to commence selling tokens once they have  network built so that buyers can start using the tokens once purchased.
This is good news that the team will soon release the finished product. This will enhance the value of tokens and investors will be able to make a profit.
They are still working through the legalities considerations, once they are ready for  tokensale they will release all company information to the public. They are currently planning to commence selling tokens once they have  network built so that buyers can start using the tokens once purchased.
I have heard that some investors have sent their eths to some agencies that had a private sale with the dev team as they claimed, I do not know if there is a private sale and I think this agencies are scammers, right?

They have not started yet. As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/Token price/token metrics, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company in Cayman Island. They should have an update regarding to our tokensale in March. They are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.

OK, I have subscribed the announcement channel and I will keep update with this information, also I have joined in the signature bounty campaign and I will try my best to spread this promising project to more investors.

We will continue to firmly maintain the community construction, can stick to repay you, let more people to join our team.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Always on the watch list this march april, Going to keep an eye on GoNetwork and might include this on my list also.
I have heard that some investors have sent their eths to some agencies that had a private sale with the dev team as they claimed, I do not know if there is a private sale and I think this agencies are scammers, right?

They have not started yet. As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/Token price/token metrics, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company in Cayman Island. They should have an update regarding to our tokensale in March. They are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.

OK, I have subscribed the announcement channel and I will keep update with this information, also I have joined in the signature bounty campaign and I will try my best to spread this promising project to more investors.
Activity: 31

A good preparation for the arrival of ico will bring some very good changes to the depressed market, which will benefit the investors.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
you are like me I signed up for whitelist 3 months ago and I'm still patiently waiting to join the Gonetwork ICO. But I'm afraid of my opportunity when there are thousands of people who are also in the whitelist
Too most, I wait for a long time. Where that read rumors recently that sale already goes, I do not know to whom to trust. Therefore decided to check. And about to buy coins on initial sale, I think now there are no many people so much any more as earlier which want to invest in projects now, now there was everywhere already a silence. So I think those who wants to buy coins here, that will manage to buy quietly.
Activity: 532
you are like me I signed up for whitelist 3 months ago and I'm still patiently waiting to join the Gonetwork ICO. But I'm afraid of my opportunity when there are thousands of people who are also in the whitelist
Pages:
Jump to: