Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 27. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 100
i hope i can invest GoNetwork  when  eth enough cheap , 300$ per eth is good for me
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
This has actually seemed to be like a forever wait, hopefully the end justifies the means and the product is as good as the hype
Activity: 518
Many people like this project, can only wait patiently, he is the innovation on mobile.
There are also many FUD about this project.
I will wait for more information about it.
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/Token price/token metrics, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to our tokensale in March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Many people like this project, can only wait patiently, he is the innovation on mobile.
There are also many FUD about this project.
I will wait for more information about it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
what's the movement of GoNetwork ,when will the crowd-sale start , i really need this necessary info about got

There will be more communication in the coming weeks!
Recently there are a lot of projects which are shrouded in some secret. Even it is sometimes interesting for such to observe. There is a big intrigue and interest grows. Without doubts on this project great interest at community also waits patiently.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
what's the movement of GoNetwork ,when will the crowd-sale start , i really need this necessary info about got

There will be more communication in the coming weeks!
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Activity: 588
Only I have the feeling that the whole company is under the radar, although such a project with such performers should have collected all the amounts for a long time and are already trading in the top? No matter how they burn out prematurely.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Really such strong support from community when still nothing began, it is simply amazing. It means that the project very interesting to investors. I represent when there takes place initial sale of coins then probably of people will become even much more.  Smiley
Activity: 334
any news on GOnetwork? ICO details and white paper, amount of tokens and crowdsale?

not yet ,i am waitting for nearly 3 months ,hold my eth 1400usd right now 600 usd,i didn't know why !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
any news on GOnetwork? ICO details and white paper, amount of tokens and crowdsale?
Activity: 361
GoNetwork  update on our whitepaper, which should be made available again soon ,i will keep watching what's going on with this project.
Welcome to GoNetwork Telegram Channel!

Please be aware of the scammers. GoNetwork has not conducted any form of tokensale. GoNetwork does not authorize any third party to act on our behalf on the distribution of the GoToken.
Please join our whitelist here: https://gonetwork.co/whitelist

We are currently undergoing an update on our whitepaper, which should be made available again soon. Thank you for your understanding and support.

IMP! CROWDSALE WHITELIST FORM - To join our crowdsale, please fill out the whitelist form. Once the whitelist reaches a max capacity. It will be closed.?? https://gonetwork.co/whitelist

GoNetwork WhiteList
GoNetwork: ICO by the Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's lagerst Ethereum Hackathon!
Activity: 361
Everything will be released once they are ready before announcing the tokensale details.  Lots of amazing news coming, our continued support! Grin- stay tuned!

I can see many questions raised by different forum users, but there is no official answers form the OP or any dev team members or community managers, I hope there should be some official communication here so that the investors can feel much safe with their investment.

official  community managers keep claim , gonetwork project cross bull market and bear market ,really nice .
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
As for the dates and details on KYC/Tokensale/token metrics/exchanges, please be patient. The team is working to finalize the legal structure for the company. We should have an update regarding to details on KYC at the end of March. We are planning on doing a dutch auction like Raiden. More details will be released in our announcement channel.
dutch auction? The team wants to raise $ 100-200 million?  It was the Dutch auction that frightened off many investors.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Everything will be released once they are ready before announcing the tokensale details.  Lots of amazing news coming, our continued support! Grin- stay tuned!

I can see many questions raised by different forum users, but there is no official answers form the OP or any dev team members or community managers, I hope there should be some official communication here so that the investors can feel much safe with their investment.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Discord invite link in ANN is expired. Is your Discord server still live?
Hi does anyone know when this ICO will commence? Its been ages now and I still dont know the ICO date.

Wait -- march should be private, then the ICO.There will be a successful issue.
Activity: 182
Hi does anyone know when this ICO will commence? Its been ages now and I still dont know the ICO date.
Pages:
Jump to: