Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 31. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
GoNetwork's team is undoubtedly the top team in the industry, and their advisers are the best in their own field. So the success of this project is worth looking forward to. Grin

I agree with that, though I cant think of any reason why they need to delay the ICO. Hype is still up but there might be some people getting little less patient as they were.
I also think that it was superfluous to make the ISO delay. People can wait for a long time, but at some point they may get bored with it
Activity: 289
The demand for the GoNetwork network exists, and GoNetwork gives its own solution, the market has a bright future, and the team's ability is worthy of trust. Maybe this will be the Radien of the mobile platform. Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The failure of the GoNetwork network is that the team's experience is mainly in the mobile app, the development of the game. But the rise of block chain technology is also a recent matter, so it can also be accepted. And in this Ethernet hack marathon, they can make a show of their strength. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
GoNetwork's team is undoubtedly the top team in the industry, and their advisers are the best in their own field. So the success of this project is worth looking forward to. Grin

I agree with that, though I cant think of any reason why they need to delay the ICO. Hype is still up but there might be some people getting little less patient as they were.
Activity: 322
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Excited about this one. Any announcement on when the pre-sale will commence? Hopefully if won't go as bad as the Dadi ICO. I hope the dev team is prepared for the traffic that's coming.
I also very much hope that the story, like the Dadi ICO will not happen again this time! I will hope for the best
Look carefully, I was written on behalf of @ElToro1234, SCAM
https://c.radikal.ru/c25/1802/91/a611c9f8dc10.jpg
fishing))Be careful.!!!

this is very easy do if you have a SMTP server, so I suggest to follow official communication channels to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
https://www.go-network.us/

Beware of this scam website there is no ongoing presale I received this link into my email how this could be possible while I registered into whitelist on original but today I got notification presale is open.
Activity: 229
Merit: 12
Short review about this promising project: http://bit.ly/GoNetworkReview
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Early February or mid-february.
However, I started to focus on GOT in 2017, and the good project is expected.

I agree. I think this is a very promisisng project. One of the most anticipated this year Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi Dev, dutch auction mechanics are perfectly know to me, I am asking for the actual system. So each day I can bid with fixed price for tokens right? the question can I somehow queue my bids?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Early February or mid-february.
However, I started to focus on GOT in 2017, and the good project is expected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
GoNetwork the next work:

1. continue to build an extensible Ethernet network on the mobile platform.

2. application of this technology on GoExchange

3. develop Pocket and March to the commercial market.

At the same time, they will also promote their platforms around the world and strengthen their cooperation with potential governments or organizations.
It will be interesting to know with whom in whom the cooperation will be concluded. Good partners are very important for success
Activity: 1
Hello everyone , do you guys know about hte FREE ICO of marince coin ? they are giving away free coin 450.000 MTC , Join now guys . this is an opportunity . you will get your MTC coin once you verified , this is the link of free ICO : https://marinecoin/ico   , and you can visit the website for more info. This Free ICO is limited only for the people who derved
Activity: 3
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Selling more to capitalize on economies of scale, reducing overhead costs so that it will stay the way customers want.
Activity: 24
Hi,

This will be the first ICO that I plan to participate in so I have a few questions. How does the sale work? Do I transfer ETH to a wallet and have it on your site? When it opens, do I have a place reserved or is it first come first serve, so one person could buy it all for example? Is their any info on how much tokens will cost?

Thanks
Activity: 140
Hi

is this really a scam?

We are just waiting for the ICO date.
Activity: 45
Hi

is this really a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: