Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 30. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is the ICO still happening or is it just an airdrop post that will be happening?

Think they are still working on project, preparing for the ICO and team development.

The ICO date is not yet released,
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Is there white paper for Gonetwork? in a nutshell, how will GOnetwork scale ether in mobile platform? What the main business sectors that Gonetwork wish to accomplish with mobile version?
They already got a lot of supporters and it can help to attract many investors to participate in this project. I hope this project get success so that even small importers/exporters can gain profit from.

ICO by the winner of Ethwaterloo, this alone attract lots of investors. Plus, this also represent that the team is capable.
Is the ICO still happening or is it just an airdrop post that will be happening?

Think they are still working on project, preparing for the ICO and team development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
They already got a lot of supporters and it can help to attract many investors to participate in this project. I hope this project get success so that even small importers/exporters can gain profit from.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 350
Hello. I would like to ask, will this technology increase the operability of the ETHERIUM network, and will GoNetwork work as a stand-alone platform for third-party developers?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
We are very excited about the development of the GOnetwork community, and we hope that the project team will be able to provide the latest news at any time. Cool
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Ahh GoNetwork. Just remembered about this ICO today. They really caught my interest and I was leaning heavily toward an ICO investment but my interest went down quickly after I saw the Telegram screenshot of Xun Cai supposedly saying how the ICO is all about the money and after this ICO they will just build another big ICO. Not sure if those were legitimate screenshots or faked, can anyone confirm here?

I'm also being cautious as this is a very young team, however, young successful entrepreneurs within the mobile app department. No evident experience within the blockchain yet so really will not be surprised if they are just in it for quick money.

You are probably referring to this:

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Ahh GoNetwork. Just remembered about this ICO today. They really caught my interest and I was leaning heavily toward an ICO investment but my interest went down quickly after I saw the Telegram screenshot of Xun Cai supposedly saying how the ICO is all about the money and after this ICO they will just build another big ICO. Not sure if those were legitimate screenshots or faked, can anyone confirm here?

I'm also being cautious as this is a very young team, however, young successful entrepreneurs within the mobile app department. No evident experience within the blockchain yet so really will not be surprised if they are just in it for quick money.

Activity: 229
Merit: 24
Ian "crypto mercenary" Balina is an advisor??? I'm out...this guy is the cancer of crypto.
https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7rypbh/warning_dont_follow_ian_balina_blindly/

It's already known that ian balina isn't the best guy you would need to take advice from. I mean the #1 thing he teaches his followers is how to milk out money from the space. Invest for a 10x without being interested in the technology itself.

However, The guy sure brings something good on the table with his token metrics concepts. Overall, He's not perfect. I think he would serve as a valuable advisor to GoNetwork.

Enlighten me, what kind of constructive advice can he possibly give? All he can do is shill the ICO on youtube & Instagram. Oh, I know. Maybe he can do some freelancing for them: https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Freelancer-Guide-Become-money/dp/0998460214/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519361279&sr=8-1&keywords=ian+balina
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ian "crypto mercenary" Balina is an advisor??? I'm out...this guy is the cancer of crypto.
https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7rypbh/warning_dont_follow_ian_balina_blindly/

It's already known that ian balina isn't the best guy you would need to take advice from. I mean the #1 thing he teaches his followers is how to milk out money from the space. Invest for a 10x without being interested in the technology itself.

However, The guy sure brings something good on the table with his token metrics concepts. Overall, He's not perfect. I think he would serve as a valuable advisor to GoNetwork.

Activity: 42
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please be aware of scammers!!
= We will never ask you for your private key
= We will never ask you for fiat currency or money
= We will never approach you in DM for contribution or money
=Make sure all mails are from @gonetwork.co
=Any suspicions contact us in the main chat.

Thank you for your patience and support.
Activity: 22

I already asked this question at your Telegram group that GoNetwork is claiming to be fast and secure mobile network blockchain solution.

I just want to know how you guys will be managing the security and performance considering the limitation of computational power of mobile devices ?
Activity: 24
It usually takes a couple weeks before you’d expect one to arrive. Don’t worry though. As long you have submitted the whitelist application, you are already on mailing list to receive further update regarding to KYC and tokensale.

I signed up for the whitelist about a week ago, my brother two days after me. He received a mail from the gonetwork mail or what it was but I have not received one yet. Anyone knows why?
Activity: 336
It usually takes a couple weeks before you’d expect one to arrive. Don’t worry though. As long you have submitted the whitelist application, you are already on mailing list to receive further update regarding to KYC and tokensale.
Activity: 42
are you adding up the estimated contributions and setting a hard cap based on that, or do you have a hard cap in mind already that may leave some people out?
Activity: 336
good afternoon everybody, have a great day 😁 is bounty program are aldreay over ?When will airdrop distributed?
Pages:
Jump to: