Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon! - page 32. (Read 37826 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Excited about this one. Any announcement on when the pre-sale will commence? Hopefully if won't go as bad as the Dadi ICO. I hope the dev team is prepared for the traffic that's coming.

I was excited like 3-4 months ago...
Just waiting for presale now???
Feels like a lifetime. Hopefully the delay works in the teams favor
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Go hard or go home
Look carefully, I was written on behalf of @ElToro1234, SCAM

fishing))Be careful.!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
have any bounty??

Yes there are several bounties. You can find in my signature. Thanks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Excited about this one. Any announcement on when the pre-sale will commence? Hopefully if won't go as bad as the Dadi ICO. I hope the dev team is prepared for the traffic that's coming.
Activity: 289
GoNetwork the next work:

1. continue to build an extensible Ethernet network on the mobile platform.

2. application of this technology on GoExchange

3. develop Pocket and March to the commercial market.

At the same time, they will also promote their platforms around the world and strengthen their cooperation with potential governments or organizations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In order to solve the scalability problem of ETH, it is now recognized that the better solutions have the technology of fragmentation, as well as the sub chain transaction networks such as Plasma and Radien. GoNetwork can not only solve the problem of expansion, but also apply this technology to the mobile platform. Wink Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 296
Hello! How to participate to the presale?

Join the whitelist at https://gonetwork.co/whitelist .
You will receive a confirmation email. Then just wait for further instrution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Hello! How to participate to the presale?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Yep, the same question from me about the whitelisting status. I am really hoping for a proper chance to everyone be able to get in.
Activity: 392
When would I know about my whitelisting status? Is there a date by which all applications would be sorted out?
And when you do ico do like wepower first 5hr Minimum and Max. Deposit 0.2 eth then extent it plzz so everyone can buy
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
A very potential project, I see this gonetwok project is a well planned project, with a team that is very expert in its field I am so enthusiastic to follow the progress of this project .. I see this gonetwok project will achieve maximum results .. It's right The project has a clear prospect and I am sure this project will succeed quickly .. Investors will be interested in this project and this gonnet project will be a big project .. I believe this project will be successful
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
Very interesting team! I think this project ICO will be successful of 1 day. But what about early investors? When announcement?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Whitelist registration is open now so people can make secure their spot with timely action. I also think this project will be very profitable for all investors dev team also have talented people so they will make that prototype really popular in future.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
The first use case of GoNetworks, GoExchange, is designed to provide a secure, decentralized e-commerce platform for the virtual commodity market. By 2021, the mobile application economy grew at $6 trillion and 300 billion, and the user base almost doubled to $6 billion 300 million. Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Like the beginning was good, the start is quite a good, but similar airdrop I doubt - I think you alienate potential customers, so if you want to use airdrop technology so do it to be honest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It's worth mentioning that there is also a net red - Ian Balina in the consultant (he has a channel on youtube, teaching you ICO to analyze investment). And he also has a lot of fans, I believe this can also bring a small amount of traffic for the project. Cool
Activity: 140
Very interesting project . What about ICO date ?
Have some information ?
In the telegram group and this thread no have
still aiming for end of feb but i think it will be more like to proceed on march. it is a good time to accumulate more ethereum to use in this ICO.

Where did you find that they may postpone please?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Have some information ?
still aiming for end of feb but i think it will be more like to proceed on march. it is a good time to accumulate more ethereum to use in this ICO.
Activity: 205
Have some information ?

The ICO will give an update about the ICO date that can possibly start, maybe it not take that long. We will just have to wait. Lets have a lil patience, they will lets us know anyway.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Have some information ?
Pages:
Jump to: