Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 8. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We rebuilded wallet.
Removed false positive virus flags.
Removed known bugs.

Looking for few gopniks to test it for small bounty before public release.
PM for details.

Keep up the good work dev.  Your work will be paid off one day
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We rebuilded wallet.
Removed false positive virus flags.
Removed known bugs.

Looking for few gopniks to test it for small bounty before public release.
PM for details.
Activity: 3
Finally something really exciting! A great investment for Babushka's money. Going to the moon and getting a new blin machine.
Activity: 5
Blyn I need help

I get this stupid error for more than 2 weeks now...

And redownloading wallet does not fix it... Please help.

https://i.imgur.com/S6RUKGu.png

Save wallet.dat in a safe place and reinstall the wallet

I did this, saved wallet and then deleted the entire GopnikCoin folder, redownloaded and it worked again.

Still no clue why I got this error though nor how can I avoid it in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Great to know that this coin is not abandoned and the price only reflects nothing for now but when volume kicks in we'll fly and the community behind a coin is very important. Look at shield's performance in the last days. It came from like 5 sats to 100 sats and we can relate a lot with this coin because of its distribution phases, rewards were kinda similar of high rewards at the early days of mining. so I don't really see how this coin wouldn't reach 100 sats but gopniks gotta stay strong for that to happen!
Activity: 95
good good study day day up!!!
thread is half dead - we need kontent to drink while we squat. chyotko1

This coin actually had more potential than many other coins in the market. But we need more developments from dev and PR .

We are constantly working on new content, new wallet, looking into android wallet possibility and negotiating with exchanges.
More to come very soon Comrades!

come on GPK  I like this great coin

This coin actually had more potential than many other coins in the market. But we need more developments from dev and PR .

We are constantly working on new content, new wallet, looking into android wallet possibility and negotiating with exchanges.
More to come very soon Comrades!
Activity: 196

Activity: 196
Could someone share this blessing with a fellow slav?   Shocked Shocked
GggF8RC9kNFNcAiAWvRH27wXed4TZu28V8

Its very cheap to buy now in exchange. Go buy .
Activity: 49
Blyn I need help

--
Also, can someone tell me is there another wallet that I can use to avoid this issue and move my GPK there? I am pretty new.

Save wallet.dat in a safe place and reinstall the wallet
Activity: 1
Could someone share this blessing with a fellow slav?   Shocked Shocked
GggF8RC9kNFNcAiAWvRH27wXed4TZu28V8
Activity: 168
Activity: 5
Blyn I need help

--
Also, can someone tell me is there another wallet that I can use to avoid this issue and move my GPK there? I am pretty new.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Be patient guys. Rome wasn't built in a day. I am staking GPK and interests are really good with this coin. So wait a few months or whole year and you will have double amount of Gopnik coins. In this time, GPK will come to Cryptopia or Yobit and you will make good profit. Don't sell now, you will regret it later.

Great to see that another exchange saw potential in Gopnik coin. Bitafex also has low volume so I expect undervalued price again. It's simple, low volume exchanges don't have enough users, this means small demand and when someone decides to sell his coins, the price falls to the bottom, because there is not enough people there to buy it at realistic price.

Nice surprise Bitafex.com! We didn't expect that.
Gopnik Coin community welcomes Bitafex.com.

VK.com profile launched
https://vk.com/GopnikCoin
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Moderators close a subject, the coin is dead not to mislead people. On justice:  shit pants - the subject was removed - a lot of garbage
Moderators close a subject, the coin is dead not to mislead people. On justice:  shit pants - the subject was removed - a lot of garbage

Some people will try to fool you.
There's no other reason to post like that if you hold GPK.
Only reason when you want to create panic and buy cheap coins.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
this coin has been send to the cryptopia, yobit coinexchange,    price will be soon to the moon

Can you give link to exchange on yobit, I could not find it. should be on there somewhere if long service is 4-7 days. Thanks

have you even believed in it?
this coin has been send to the cryptopia, yobit coinexchange,    price will be soon to the moon

Can you give link to exchange on yobit, I could not find it. should be on there somewhere if long service is 4-7 days. Thanks

have you even believed in it?

There was no post about yobit paid listing from dev account.
Pages:
Jump to: