Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 9. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I will sell 50000 of my own GPK in lots of 5000 @ 200 sats each will equal .1 btc enough to list on Yobit.

5000 GPK = .01 btc.

10 Lots left.

If we get to 8 lots sold i will buy the last 2 lots remaining,

PM me if interested .

Cheers
this coin has been send to the cryptopia, yobit coinexchange,    price will be soon to the moon

Can you give link to exchange on yobit, I could not find it. should be on there somewhere if long service is 4-7 days. Thanks

have you even believed in it?

Wow you changed your name? didn't realize i was asking you the question.So whats the answer?
this coin has been send to the cryptopia, yobit coinexchange,    price will be soon to the moon

Can you give link to exchange on yobit, I could not find it. should be on there somewhere if long service is 4-7 days. Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
what the strange name? Gophnik?) are you kidding?)
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Can someone PLEASE explain to me (simply) how to min these? I am new to the scene of mining and I want to try it out, thanks! Also please PM me rather than comment as there are so many comments.

You can't mine this coin anymore you were only able to mine it for a very limited time when it launched. The only way to generate new coins now is through staking. Go grab some at the exchange they are dirty cheap right now and considering the 100% yearly ROI, you can get nice stake returns.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can someone PLEASE explain to me (simply) how to min these? I am new to the scene of mining and I want to try it out, thanks! Also please PM me rather than comment as there are so many comments.
Activity: 177
Türkçe-English-Español
the project looks very promising.congs. dev !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Not looking good! Hate to be down on this but it looks to be getting close to a point where there wont even be enough buyers at .00000001. Those guys I hazed earlier about selling coins at 250 sats were much smarter than I. Can't even get 5% of that amount now. Slowly dying...

Over 30 node connections http://gpk.cryptocronic.com can't mean coin is dead. Low price because now only trading at TradeSatoshi is the thing. We focus on quality product development not on the price.
Dead coin is a coin without community, plan, developers and miners. GPK has them all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
bheeki breeki project, great job!  Smiley

Not looking good! Hate to be down on this but it looks to be getting close to a point where there wont even be enough buyers at .00000001. Those guys I hazed earlier about selling coins at 250 sats were much smarter than I. Can't even get 5% of that amount now. Slowly dying...

You really can't say that the coin is dying in such an early stage of the coin. There has been little to no interest in traders to get volume poured into this coin.  So in reality, even if the coin is listed, price discovery haven't started. Orders are from people that need to cash out some GPK because really... it's a dumb thing to dump at this ridiculous prices. Also, people that mined this coin in the first days have big holdings, and the market benefits when this holders dump. So I want to see a better distribution of the coin that's for sure, but that'll only happen when this holders decide to distribute their coins to more participants so more people can become true gopniks!
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
bheeki breeki project, great job!  Smiley

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
cheeki breeki project, great job!  Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is it likely that PYN tokens might totally devalue in the market later on?
Activity: 308
holy crap this coin is actually active. I am happy haha. still got like 170K laying around
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
Activity: 95
good good study day day up!!!
this coin has been send to the cryptopia, yobit coinexchange,    price will be soon to the moon
Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Please follow GPK new twitter account
twitter.com/gopnikcoin

GPK added to Lowcoins.com
Coinmarketcap.com coming soon.
lowcoins.com

NICE INTRO PAGE over at lowcoins.com!!! BUY BUY BUY!! Going to buy more coins! If this keeps steady marketing like it has been this coin will easily see 1500 sats - EASY!

-TRUE GOPNIK

Haha, something funny here.
Activity: 397
Please follow GPK new twitter account
twitter.com/gopnikcoin

GPK added to Lowcoins.com
Coinmarketcap.com coming soon.
lowcoins.com

NICE INTRO PAGE over at lowcoins.com!!! BUY BUY BUY!! Going to buy more coins! If this keeps steady marketing like it has been this coin will easily see 1500 sats - EASY!

-TRUE GOPNIK
Pages:
Jump to: