Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 2. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Honestly, Hope this coin will be listed on an exchange soon . Sad

You can get the coin on Tradesatoshi: https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=GPK_BTC
There is a bit of trading on the exchange and with a bit of luck you can get yourself a whole bunch of these nicely staking GPKs for bottom price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is a great coin. I even bought some GPK to stake them.
Honestly, Hope this coin will be listed on an exchange soon . Sad
I wnder that when is this one going to listed on some exchanges?
Activity: 4
I am looking to buy GPK, tradesatoshi has got low volume.
PM if anybody wants to sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
is it a serious project or it exists just for fun? If it’s the first one, have the team a background? is the project long-time?

Gopnik Coin is serious project.
Activity: 13
is it a serious project or it exists just for fun? If it’s the first one, have the team a background? is the project long-time?
Activity: 4
cd74reg newbies can't send PM to you.
Allow to receive newbies messages in your settings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Is dev still active on this project ? Doesnt see much progress .
Activity: 89
solid project for ex prisoners
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Hi Dev. How far are we to releasing anything after 8 months. I know the web page was released last December but it does not appear to be finished. Can you give us a timeline even if it is changed?
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
I think it's great! Congratz on your first post, welcome to Bitcointalk!
I would like to send you some GPK as a reward, please write your address here. I'm feeling generous so anyone can post Gopnik Coin pictures here (only if you made it yourself) and I will send you up to 10,000 GPK

Hey! Thanks a lot for the appreciation my friend!  I love this coin and recently got into it. I believe it has a shot being in the same league with DogeCoin at least.

Keep on squatting!

GgpWRnZVzZJsam1jMbmauGeLxpBTQx2oeU

Devs team will also send some coins!
We are very close to show something nice to the community.
Stay Gopnik!

Hey Dev, how close we are after aprox 6 weeks later?
Also will be very nice to see some new stuff, some life on Facebook
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
The algorithm is very popular. Guys with ASIC will be grateful. Vstrechaite v psdike, bratva!
Scrypt is popular but Gopnik is on POS (proof of squat) only so you getting rewards by holding coins in your wallet- but wallet must be kept online to stake (best 24/7 on)
Activity: 397
Merit: 107

Hi devs. Tell me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Sorry but I think you have the wrong project. There is nothing to be launched here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
lol- russian progect  Grin
do you have any exchanges?
this "coin" is not avaliable on cmc Huh
Activity: 8
Activity: 42
im happy that gpk is not dead.
still holding
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Today, I bought my first black adidas track suite. Love those white stripes. Thanks Gopnik!
Activity: 43
Have a nice weekend, hope you guys success, contact me plz, I want to know more about ur project
Activity: 14

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?
Pages:
Jump to: