Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 3. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Wow, Gopnik on blockfolio.. that I would see that day  Grin
Great work! Now it's even easier to watch that price rise.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Thank you team! I have read the white paper. I think this project  very interesting and I see that  team aims to the growth and development.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
GopnikCoin listed on Blockfolio since today: https://www.reddit.com/r/GopnikCoin/comments/882dpr/since_today_you_can_add_gopnikcoin_in_your/

Dev I trade 6 bottle of vodka if you resurrect this project. Small business now, big then  Cool
That's nice! I've been searching for it. I still have hopes in our Dev, slimdim. He logged in a week ago. Maybe he just has problems in RL, not enough time...
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
The algorithm is very popular. Guys with ASIC will be grateful. Vstrechaite v psdike, bratva!
Activity: 16
GopnikCoin listed on Blockfolio since today: https://www.reddit.com/r/GopnikCoin/comments/882dpr/since_today_you_can_add_gopnikcoin_in_your/

Dev I trade 6 bottle of vodka if you resurrect this project. Small business now, big then  Cool
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Wazda...why I hodl Gopnik? After a hard day's work, I like to squat down in my porch with a cold beer and look at my stakes producing a steady stream of G'niks.
Activity: 76

Is the wallet still staking?
[/quote]

Yes, I still received the rewards
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think it's great! Congratz on your first post, welcome to Bitcointalk!
I would like to send you some GPK as a reward, please write your address here. I'm feeling generous so anyone can post Gopnik Coin pictures here (only if you made it yourself) and I will send you up to 10,000 GPK

Hey! Thanks a lot for the appreciation my friend!  I love this coin and recently got into it. I believe it has a shot being in the same league with DogeCoin at least.

Keep on squatting!

GgpWRnZVzZJsam1jMbmauGeLxpBTQx2oeU

Devs team will also send some coins!
We are very close to show something nice to the community.
Stay Gopnik!
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
I would like to send you some GPK as a reward, please write your address here. I'm feeling generous so anyone can post Gopnik Coin pictures here (only if you made it yourself) and I will send you up to 10,000 GPK

Hey! Thanks a lot for the appreciation my friend!  I love this coin and recently got into it. I believe it has a shot being in the same league with DogeCoin at least.

Keep on squatting!

GgpWRnZVzZJsam1jMbmauGeLxpBTQx2oeU
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

I made this promotional poster. What do you think?

By the way, as you people may know, one of two exchanges that trade Gopnik Coins - coinsmarkets - is having problems. Few weeks ago the site was completely down and many people said goodbye to their coins stored on the exchange. But apparently devs are working and trying to fix it. The website is now working and you can login and see your balances, so if you had GPK on there, you still have them! The bad news is that withdrawals for GPK and most other coins are disabled at the moment.
I hope I can withdraw Gopnik Coins that I bought there and start staking them soon.
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/btsDrFO.png

I made this promotional poster. What do you think?
Activity: 72
Merit: 16
THE THING GO SKRAAA
Hello fellow gopniks. I just wanted to share this funny video about Gopniks and Adidas with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8JsqYHiUc

I wonder why he didn't ask if you can pay the tracksuit with Gopnik Coin cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
I watched a couple of those recommended Slav videos on Youtube and immediately got myself a sleek black adidas training suite with white stripes. Feeling like buying a bunch more GPKs Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Please rememeber to use new wallet version.

I'm using v1.0.0.1-g32a928e which version is the latest?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Yes, slimdim, I offered you a corner piece of Mother Russia Land at Decentraland but I paid a lot of money for it. Don't be angry that I will not just hand something over to you without seeing any progress on what  you currently have. If you watched virtual projects such as Second Life you will see that people set up clubs and made tons of money from them. Can you imaging if you set up The GOPNIK? A club in Decentraland and offered a weekend show with one of the crew? Imagine this marquis, "November 10th Life of Boris Live!" Sell virtual drinks, offer a good social experience to keep people coming back each weekend. During off-hours, videos could be played and virtual items still sold. I told you I would always maintain ownership of the land but allow you to use it for the project as long as it stayed successful. Of course I am happy to do this because if the project increases in popularity obviously the coins will increase in value as well.

Gopnik in Decentraland would be the hit! It's pretty nice that you own Mother Russia Land cd74reg. The possibilites are endless here if GPK acts as the social utility coin for the services in the land. I really regret not participating in the terraform event. How does that work now, are there parcels still available to buy or the terraform event was the only opportunity to claim some land?
Activity: 140
Please rememeber to use new wallet version.
Pages:
Jump to: