Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gopnik Coin - POS (proof of squat) GPK Social media/GPK/BTC GPK/ETH market - page 6. (Read 50051 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hope it will increase coin price..
Merit: 100
Updates after new website launch.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When are the updates coming?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
This is so much 4OTKO BLYATb
Activity: 45
Activity: 3
Y'all should create a discord server for the Gopnik community! Oyyy that would be blyateful
I just bought some Gopnik Coins on CoinsMarkets.com and the cheapest were bellow 1 satoshi Smiley I wanted to post this for future reference, when GPK will (hopefully) reach 50 or even more than 100 satoshi.
I want to say Thank you to those who practicaly gave them for free, spasiba druzya. This is the first time I feel like a whale, because I raised the price by myself.
Hop on the wave, Gopnik is going to the moon. Just look at that growth https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GPK.htm
The best thing about it is that I can start staking and receive hundreds of new Gopnik coins every day thanks to generous Proof of Stake interest rate.

EDIT: Transaction from exchange to my wallet took less than a minute. Amazing!

Devs don't focus much on trading. We focus on bringing quality coin to the community and you deserve a special meme.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

Yes I have been amazed by Gopnik's transaction speed as well.. must have power in the legs from squatting all dayz.
Activity: 45
I just bought some Gopnik Coins on CoinsMarkets.com and the cheapest were bellow 1 satoshi Smiley I wanted to post this for future reference, when GPK will (hopefully) reach 50 or even more than 100 satoshi.
I want to say Thank you to those who practicaly gave them for free, spasiba druzya. This is the first time I feel like a whale, because I raised the price by myself.
Hop on the wave, Gopnik is going to the moon. Just look at that growth https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GPK.htm
The best thing about it is that I can start staking and receive hundreds of new Gopnik coins every day thanks to generous Proof of Stake interest rate.

Great deal Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

Activity: 87
Intelligence is POWER
Are you guys still holding this coin? Cheesy I'm still waiting for next steps of GPK coin. Hope it go well and grow again. Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Great to know that this coin is not abandoned and the price only reflects nothing for now but when volume kicks in we'll fly and the community behind a coin is very important. Look at shield's performance in the last days. It came from like 5 sats to 100 sats and we can relate a lot with this coin because of its distribution phases, rewards were kinda similar of high rewards at the early days of mining. so I don't really see how this coin wouldn't reach 100 sats but gopniks gotta stay strong for that to happen!

Shield have a roadmap...

Like that's going to sustain its price. A roadmap is only important if you can stick with it, if not they are just false promises or excuses. I understand your point tho because when you promise your coin will have utility then you make people speculate positively and gopnik needs to prove it can have actual utility to even pick up interest from market makers.
Activity: 56
I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Great to know that this coin is not abandoned and the price only reflects nothing for now but when volume kicks in we'll fly and the community behind a coin is very important. Look at shield's performance in the last days. It came from like 5 sats to 100 sats and we can relate a lot with this coin because of its distribution phases, rewards were kinda similar of high rewards at the early days of mining. so I don't really see how this coin wouldn't reach 100 sats but gopniks gotta stay strong for that to happen!

Shield have a roadmap...
Activity: 56
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?
Activity: 60
Activity: 38
I do agree that this coin might need some innovative features that makes it pop out from the rest in order to gain more popularity and adoption from investors. Investors want a unique value proposition, and if they see it's just another scrypt coin they might skip or ommit it.

I'm American and I think it's fucking hilarious, so much so I bought 10k for the lulz. Why the fuck not? lol.

Better memes than some imported Japanese dog saying wow very Russia so 1337 much vodka.

Cool

dev, is there any new update feature on the coin as i saw some wallet and source update?

Added node, removed false positive flags, cleaned code.

Please stop posting addresses asking for airdrop
Forum users Send PM with wallet address.
Forum newbies go to Slavorum airdrop.
Activity: 2
Hi all,
looking forward to this.

Here is my wallet: Gg24xDWpPpnJeRv5XZRwiwHP2XiPMrrY8p
Pages:
Jump to: