Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE - page 3. (Read 70852 times)

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
what is pos rate of GP? and is there any online wallet for staking?

thanks!

As i already mentioned in previous post, there is no online staking wallet and, as far as i know, in each block 2,5 GP coin is created.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
what is pos rate of GP? and is there any online wallet for staking?

thanks!
Activity: 674
An update about the current state would be nice.

Which of the games announced in the OP are actually still being developed?

Dragon Knights of Valeria is being actively developed by CrytpoDatabase.  It's currently offline due to a problem with the domain host but has been massively updated over the last 12 months.  GP is one of the currently supported currencies which you can both earn and / or spend in-game.

Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots is my game, and I can assure you that it is very much in development and nearing the final test phase for the first major release.  However you can't use GP in the game, it's an offline #pointandclick game.

Inkha is working on an online retro RPG.  Not quite sure how the crypto integration is going to work in this one, it's in a pre-alpha state atm.

There's also a Snake game online at playforcrypto.com that will let you earn GP./

Don't know about the others, maybe someone else will be able to chime in.

And.... OVER 75BTC traded in 24 hours?!?!?  What is this madness?!

I see, nice - thanks for the update!

Good to see you are developing a point and click game - best genre ever, as my avatar tells you Smiley

Haha I hadn't noticed!

Since that's the case, you might be interested in this recent release (nothing to do with me and I haven't had time to play it yet, but it looks like a cool parody game for MI fans) - http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2100/

Back on track... GP seems to still be trading strongly on Trex.   Would be nice if it stays around 10K sat.
Activity: 677
On halhan GP will be the gold pieces in the rpg used for buying items, p2p trading etc.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm surprised that GP isn't worth more right now that's for damn sure!!! Like what is people's problems lol
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Dragon Knights of Valeria is being actively developed by CrytpoDatabase.  It's currently offline due to a problem with the domain host but has been massively updated over the last 12 months.  GP is one of the currently supported currencies which you can both earn and / or spend in-game.

Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots is my game, and I can assure you that it is very much in development and nearing the final test phase for the first major release.  However you can't use GP in the game, it's an offline #pointandclick game.

Inkha is working on an online retro RPG.  Not quite sure how the crypto integration is going to work in this one, it's in a pre-alpha state atm.

There's also a Snake game online at playforcrypto.com that will let you earn GP./

I see, nice - thanks for the update!

Good to see you are developing a point and click game - best genre ever, as my avatar tells you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
maybe a HYPERFuture is buying in the backstage and he will in coming days return with a huge headlines and news...ok, just a dream, i guess....ok, seriously, don't know what is happening, but it's nice to see those candles..right?

Well you can never rule out a return for HF of course...  Grin

What is happening here is either Bittrex  manipulating the market or a pump and dump group are currently working the coin which would be my guess.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
These games are good for the longevity of the games they support and I'm glad they are around.
I hope skeleton coin is watching how it is done here so their games can make some impact too.
maybe a HYPERFuture is buying in the backstage and he will in coming days return with a huge headlines and news...ok, just a dream, i guess....ok, seriously, don't know what is happening, but it's nice to see those candles..right?

Well you can never rule out a return for HF of course...  Grin
legendary
where can i earn free GP by playing games?

also is there any online pos wallet for staking 24 hours a day?

thanks Smiley

As far as i know there is no online GP wallet available for staking your coins...for now, but who knows, those trades today might silently announcing something big...
legendary

As TeamDisaster said, that is current a total collection of games where you can be or you will be paid out in GP, if I can express myself that way....and regarding a huge volume on Bittrex, total GP traded for today is 97 BTC and rising, maybe a HYPERFuture is buying in the backstage and he will in coming days return with a huge headlines and news...ok, just a dream, i guess....ok, seriously, don't know what is happening, but it's nice to see those candles..right?
legendary
Wallet status: Maintenance on yobit!
Will be fixed? i have coins on yobit

I already pointed this out in this thread...https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16495744
Dont know why you dont read previous replies. I already said you cant withdraw coins from yobit and stay away trading there..When they will fix "their" issue, cant tell, they totally ignored my tickets, so i wont be dealing with them ever again..I am sorry for you, but for now all you can do is to wait for yobit`s mercy or sell it, but that is not an option at the moment, right!?
Activity: 527
Wallet status: Maintenance on yobit!
Will be fixed? i have coins on yobit

Activity: 868
wow price 20k on bittrex  Cool
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Okay what exactly is going on?  GP up to 0.0001149 with 25BTC traded in the last 24 hours on Trex?!?!?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 798
where can i earn free GP by playing games?

also is there any online pos wallet for staking 24 hours a day?

thanks Smiley
Activity: 677
So the average interest is looking to be around 15%/year if we had 1.2m total coins about two years ago and ~1.7m total coins now right?
I'm working on another game too, just got some new tiles

Looking good!  Smiley

That is true, Dragon Knight of Valeria paid every single coin i requested in the past. I believe we all should respect the hard work developer has put in this game, if you like it or not (the game itself). Game is alive and i believe it will constantly develop. If you dont like smth today, tomorrow you maybe will. Stay positive. So you are with GPcoin. Good choice.

Seconded.  I've always received my coin from DKV.
Pages:
Jump to: