Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE - page 10. (Read 70852 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Still ironing out the details, just a quick update on the dev blog about both CD games:
http://www.captaindisasterthecomputergame.com/2016/03/updates.html

Looks great. Saw your latest PM and will reply now. Everything looks good!
Activity: 674
Still ironing out the details, just a quick update on the dev blog about both CD games:
http://www.captaindisasterthecomputergame.com/2016/03/updates.html
Basic idea for Captain Disaster in Death Has A Million Stomping Boots pre-order:

- To run from 1st April 2016 to 30th June 2016
- 3 tiers (yes, it will almost be like a mini Kickstarter):
   - Gamer - 500GP - simple pre-order of game
   - Supporter - 1000GP - pre-order game and mention in game credits
   - Investor - 2500GP - pre-order, credits and 1GP per copy of game sold in first 3 months following launch

Caveats: I cannot guarantee release date at this time.  If we cannot deliver the game release by December 2017, I will return the amount of GP given +20%.  (Things will gone catastrophically wrong if we are unable to release the game by December 2017.)

My realistic estimation of game sales, having researched similar releases, is 5-10K.  I cannot make any assurances on number of games that will be sold, but obviously I will do everything I can to maximise sales!  A "sale" will be counted as any unit sold without being refunded before 3 months from the release date.

We will also run something to get free GP just for buying the game, but the exact mechanics of how this will be delivered are TBC.

Yes I will help you finalize the details. Oh I think you should make it minimum of 1 000 GP for people to be involved.

This is going to be awesome!

For non crypto users who may actually want to buy some GP in order to pre-order the game (I mean, you never know  Grin) - what's the very easiest, simplest way for them to do so using fiat?

The very easiest way would be to make a free account on Bittrex, buy some BTC on Coinmama.com and have it sent directly to their Bittrex BTC account, go to https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GP and buy some GP.

Then send you the GP to buy the game Smiley

I will help you write a clear and concise guide.

cool ... will be one of the investors ... any special mention for the one with the inital idea of having an investor level ?

Hehe I'm sure we could work something out... maybe I could put you in the credits as an "Additional Team Member" or something?  (As well as an Investor I mean.)  If you have something specific in mind drop me a PM  Wink

uhm don't know but still got some additional ideas - why not have the investors - or even a higher level which are included in the game .. as pictureframe at a wall, as NPC walking around. Nothing big but some kind of occurrence ..

Regards

Yes it would be nice to have them recognized somehow, even just with a personal message in the game credits maybe (limit of 140 characters like twitter) and a link to their website maybe? If they have one.

EDIT: maybe have an even higher level of backer and they can have an image in the game or something? Smiley
uhm don't know but still got some additional ideas - why not have the investors - or even a higher level which are included in the game .. as pictureframe at a wall, as NPC walking around. Nothing big but some kind of occurrence ..

Regards

I had actually thought about this sort of idea a couple of years ago... a "rogue's gallery" or something along those lines... I'll have to see how things go.  It's a nice idea, definitely worth some thought.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
cool ... will be one of the investors ... any special mention for the one with the inital idea of having an investor level ?

Hehe I'm sure we could work something out... maybe I could put you in the credits as an "Additional Team Member" or something?  (As well as an Investor I mean.)  If you have something specific in mind drop me a PM  Wink

Regards
For non crypto users who may actually want to buy some GP in order to pre-order the game (I mean, you never know  Grin) - what's the very easiest, simplest way for them to do so using fiat?

Hehe I'm sure we could work something out... maybe I could put you in the credits as an "Additional Team Member" or something?  (As well as an Investor I mean.)  If you have something specific in mind drop me a PM  Wink
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Basic idea for Captain Disaster in Death Has A Million Stomping Boots pre-order:

- Investor - 2500GP - pre-order, credits and 1GP per copy of game sold in first 3 months following launch

Caveats: I cannot guarantee release date at this time.  If we cannot deliver the game release by December 2017, I will return the amount of GP given +20%.  (Things will gone catastrophically wrong if we are unable to release the game by December 2017.)

My realistic estimation of game sales, having researched similar releases, is 5-10K.  I cannot make any assurances on number of games that will be sold, but obviously I will do everything I can to maximise sales!  A "sale" will be counted as any unit sold without being refunded before 3 months from the release date.

We will also run something to get free GP just for buying the game, but the exact mechanics of how this will be delivered are TBC.

Regards

Caveats: I cannot guarantee release date at this time.  If we cannot deliver the game release by December 2017, I will return the amount of GP given +20%.  (Things will gone catastrophically wrong if we are unable to release the game by December 2017.)

My realistic estimation of game sales, having researched similar releases, is 5-10K.  I cannot make any assurances on number of games that will be sold, but obviously I will do everything I can to maximise sales!  A "sale" will be counted as any unit sold without being refunded before 3 months from the release date.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria,

From now until March 22,2016  all stat upgrade items in the Premium shop will be 20% off.

As a bonus, all stat upgrade items within the SWIFT shop will be 30% off!

As always, Thank you for playing DKV
We're edging closer to having a final plan of making Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots available for pre-order exclusively for GP, but a few details to iron out first.  Will hopefully be able to post absolutely final details before the end of March 2016.  Wink

Awesome! This is very exciting and yes it will be a world first Smiley
We're edging closer to having a final plan of making Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots available for pre-order exclusively for GP, but a few details to iron out first.  Will hopefully be able to post absolutely final details before the end of March 2016.  Wink
Ha ha! Are you involved in a crypto called SPICE? That is interesting for me, being a Dune nerd Smiley

Yeah, I sort of adopted the source code after it "fell off" GitHub. Can't say I'm developing it though. Someday SPICE will become the next Bitcoin, just you wait Wink

Ha ha. Keep me updated on how it goes Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
INSERT COIN
Ha ha! Are you involved in a crypto called SPICE? That is interesting for me, being a Dune nerd Smiley

Yeah, I sort of adopted the source code after it "fell off" GitHub. Can't say I'm developing it though. Someday SPICE will become the next Bitcoin, just you wait Wink
I imagine CSGO are like the other games in the series that you "only" need a semi-fast computer (fast GPU is better than fast CPU), a low-latency internet connection (to reduce lag) and quick reflexes. If you're not an old geezer like me you should be ok Wink

How about the current state of the game??where i can find more information? Smiley

You mean Inkhascape? We are waiting for an update from Inkha.

Yeah, i bought some quantity of GP, also i know that u can win at CSGO  Tongue
Someone had tried the game?Or is better play (and win) at CSGO?
Also, anyone know where i can play at CSGO and win GP?At the actual state i have the game in my steam library, need anything special?I'm very interested about this game-currency

Here is how to play and connect to the servers: https://cashncarry.info/servers/csgo-servers/csgo-howtoplay

And more info here: https://cashncarry.info/servers/csgo-servers/csgo-info

GP is supported on a lot of the servers at https://cashncarry.info/ Smiley

You can also win GP playing this MMO RPG at: https://dknight2.com/ you can also spend it in game for upgrades and on the in-game market there.

Unfortunately Inkha has been very slow to update us on Inkhascape, but there are other projects in the works too .

Oh and thanks for supporting GP!
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
INSERT COIN
I imagine CSGO are like the other games in the series that you "only" need a semi-fast computer (fast GPU is better than fast CPU), a low-latency internet connection (to reduce lag) and quick reflexes. If you're not an old geezer like me you should be ok Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How about the current state of the game??where i can find more information? Smiley

Yeah, i bought some quantity of GP, also i know that u can win at CSGO  Tongue
Someone had tried the game?Or is better play (and win) at CSGO?
Also, anyone know where i can play at CSGO and win GP?At the actual state i have the game in my steam library, need anything special?I'm very interested about this game-currency

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: