Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE - page 9. (Read 70852 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
There was an issue with the codebase I was using being picked back up by the original developer. I am working on another game though and will keep everyone updated.

Does this mean you're going to have to build it from the ground up now?  Ouch...
Activity: 677
There was an issue with the codebase I was using being picked back up by the original developer. I am working on another game though and will keep everyone updated.
Activity: 656
If anyone is interested in buying BULK amount of GPs OTC let me know. I mined quite a few of them and would love to spread them to a new investor or game developer.
Hi all - just a quick note to say that, for now at least, I'm not going to run the pre-order thing for Captain Disaster.  I just don't feel comfortable asking for money for a game which has no fixed release date yet - and although we're going to do everything to get the game out (I mean  we've been working on it since 2012, it's not like we're going to give up now when we're so close), certain things could happen outside of my control that might scupper things.  So, I'm just going to keep updating when I have news, and may do this at a later stage - but not right now. 

Apologies to HyperFuture who was extremely keen on us going ahead with this, but just don't feel right about it at this point.  When I am 100% sure we have a game that's finished and only needs a little polish (and extensive testing!) then I will probably re-visit the idea. 
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
i gived 20k gp already on lol and i think its will be better for me to keep it but im so generous

Sorry, but i probably have missed something, you gave 20k GP to whom? And why? Sounds like you are really generous! Anyway keep it for the future dont be too generous, if you have any leftovers yet.

LoL means League of Legends (a MOBA game), just to clarify.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well hey if anyone wants to get rid of some GP they can always freely send some to this address GR3FzRL1iGWwn65NGMHrq6gjSFBmJ6RMWv Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
i gived 20k gp already on lol and i think its will be better for me to keep it but im so generous

Sorry, but i probably have missed something, you gave 20k GP to whom? And why? Sounds like you are really generous! Anyway keep it for the future dont be too generous, if you have any leftovers yet.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Sounds good. Thanks for the updates

Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Looking great. We should try to get to Azure. Can you contact them?

We should campaign for Polo add as well.

Thanks for the support.

Getting on Azure is a great idea I will look into it.

I have contacted Polo about both HYPER and GP a couple of times, but please feel free to contact them again.

We're working on some pretty cool things behind the scenes. Hope to have some big news soon.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Looking great. We should try to get to Azure. Can you contact them?

We should campaign for Polo add as well.
Supporter - 1,000 GP ($17.62)
Investor - 3,000 GP ($52.86)
Patron - 6,000 GP ($105.72)

What makes this game cost so much? Would probably get more support if it wasn't so expensive.

Even games like WOW only cost like $10-20. I know you offer the credits portion but who really reads credits lol

Hmm... well I think only people who are in the credits read the credits?!?  Grin

But very good point about the price, I came up with these figures when GP was less valuable, those we're the figures I had in mind.  Might have to re-think those - thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't really taken into account the rise of GP's value recently.

@Ranlo - I was basing the "3 months" thing on the fact that most games have a huge bump in sales during the first 2 weeks, and then they drastically (and I mean drastically) tail off (usually until a special offer / bundle - which means more sales but much reduced income per unit).  Maybe it's not enough.

At this stage, trying to gauge the interest, I may actually either revamp the idea or just do something privately via PM on here - I know there's mileage in the idea but I'm not sure I have the time to properly promote and administer it, and I certainly don't have the funds to pay someone else to do so.  But I'll keep the vote up to see what happens, just out of interest.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Tweaked the details of what tiers will be offered for the Captain Disaster game.  I would like to get a rough idea of how many people might be interested - presuming that the majority of people interested will probably come from the existing GP community anyway - so I'd be really grateful if anyone who is genuinely interested in this idea could vote on the poll I'll run on the devblog for the next week.
http://www.captaindisasterthecomputergame.com/

Tiers:
- Supporter (Pre-order game and mention in credits) for 1000GP
- Investor (Pre-order game, mention in credits, 1GP for every unit sold in first 3 months after launch) for 3000GP
- Patron (Pre-order game, Special mention in credits with small photo, mention on dev blog with hyperlink to your website [no Gambling / NSFW], 2GP for every unit sold in first 3 months) for 6000GP

Just bumping this as I have only had 2 votes so far!

Supporter - 1,000 GP ($17.62)
Investor - 3,000 GP ($52.86)
Patron - 6,000 GP ($105.72)

What makes this game cost so much? Would probably get more support if it wasn't so expensive.

Even games like WOW only cost like $10-20. I know you offer the credits portion but who really reads credits lol
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Tweaked the details of what tiers will be offered for the Captain Disaster game.  I would like to get a rough idea of how many people might be interested - presuming that the majority of people interested will probably come from the existing GP community anyway - so I'd be really grateful if anyone who is genuinely interested in this idea could vote on the poll I'll run on the devblog for the next week.

Tiers:
- Investor (Pre-order game, mention in credits, 1GP for every unit sold in first 3 months after launch) for 3000GP
- Patron (Pre-order game, Special mention in credits with small photo, mention on dev blog with hyperlink to your website [no Gambling / NSFW], 2GP for every unit sold in first 3 months) for 6000GP

Not really interested in any of those myself. "Investor" shouldn't just last 3 months (same with Patron, since it piggybacks).
Tweaked the details of what tiers will be offered for the Captain Disaster game.  I would like to get a rough idea of how many people might be interested - presuming that the majority of people interested will probably come from the existing GP community anyway - so I'd be really grateful if anyone who is genuinely interested in this idea could vote on the poll I'll run on the devblog for the next week.

Tiers:

Tiers:
Been talking to rghmodz and working out a system whereby players of his online Snake game can get a code in the offline game Captain Disaster in Death Has a Million Stomping Boots (release date tbc) to get an automatic payout via Snake.  I hope that made sense...  (It saves me having to make a hundred or so payments manually, and makes it a bit easier for players to get hold of their free GP!)  Grin
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Don't forget you can earn GP by playing Snake! https://playforcrypto.com/
Pages:
Jump to: