Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE - page 5. (Read 70852 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 500
to clarify I updated the original thread with this information, and if anyone else wants to help I can help manage the list if needed

team

HYPERfuture - Head dev of gaming cryptocurrency HYPER. Overall GP project coordinator
vegasguy - GP bitcointalk thread manager and community outreach
CryptoDatabase - Manager of RPG DragonKnight. Future GP game server deployment
MakingMoneyHoney - Future manager of some of GP's online RPGs and creation of game assets and art
Armis - Manager of PICISI digital currency crowdfunding site that HYPER and GP is sponsoring

Looks like this needs some serious updating!... HF's not been around for many months, PICISI has been dormant (dead?) for ages, and I can't remember the last time vegasguy posted here.
Activity: 677
to clarify I updated the original thread with this information, and if anyone else wants to help I can help manage the list if needed

team

HYPERfuture - Head dev of gaming cryptocurrency HYPER. Overall GP project coordinator
vegasguy - GP bitcointalk thread manager and community outreach
CryptoDatabase - Manager of RPG DragonKnight. Future GP game server deployment
MakingMoneyHoney - Future manager of some of GP's online RPGs and creation of game assets and art
Armis - Manager of PICISI digital currency crowdfunding site that HYPER and GP is sponsoring
No i understand you, I had just received PMs asking if I had access to the old accounts. I will just update the twitter account when I see worthy news, same with the website. I have access to the original thread and will keep it updated as well, in case it's needed. I didn't mean to step on anyones toes! cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
I'm not doing a takeover, you can say whoever runs it. Use whichever topic you want it's okay.

That is what it looks like to me. You come back, create a website, ask for donations, then ask for those interested in helping the coin grow to contact you.

If you are just trying to help GP out then that's great. I just will not watch this coin go through the same process it did last time under your leadership.
I'm not doing a takeover, you can say whoever runs it. Use whichever topic you want it's okay.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
I have the working rs classic codebase with gp integrated that can be launched as my funds allow, you can donate towards development in the original thread first post if you like. I will get a site up today and a forum as well. If you are creating a game, a designer, developer, or just want to help feel free to get in touch.

I personally will not trust or support you to run GP. You did it before and were the reason I stopped using it. Not sure if your memory goes back as far but I was the one who called you out for dumping the majority of the old GP Dice site funds, which you claimed was to pay the $200 server bill for its hosting. This was right before you abandoned GP and not too long before HYPERfuture asked me to help him revive it.

GP will be removed from my game if you attempt to do a takeover.
Activity: 4
Merit: 250
Stopping by to say Hi from Hyper land.  I was approached by HYPERFuture to help out with this coin a long time ago. I did tweet some things out. Looks like some development here. Has anyone heard from him?  I doubt it...but anyway I'll be watching GP. I already have some and best of luck to all of ya!
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
So we are going back to the old topic now? Sounds logical..
I have the working rs classic codebase with gp integrated that can be launched as my funds allow, you can donate towards development in the original thread first post if you like. I will get a site up today and a forum as well. If you are creating a game, a designer, developer, or just want to help feel free to get in touch.
I have the original account here https://twitter.com/Gold_Pieces and the original thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gp-goldpieces-an-expandable-digital-currency-for-online-multiplayer-gaming-915899 and will get a new website and forum up we can rally and work from!

That would be great!

Are you also working on those small games that would support using GP that you talked about a while ago (IIRC)?
I have the original account here https://twitter.com/Gold_Pieces and the original thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gp-goldpieces-an-expandable-digital-currency-for-online-multiplayer-gaming-915899 and will get a new website and forum up we can rally and work from!

Stopping by to say Hi from Hyper land.  I was approached by HYPERFuture to help out with this coin a long time ago. I did tweet some things out. Looks like some development here. Has anyone heard from him?  I doubt it...but anyway I'll be watching GP. I already have some and best of luck to all of ya!

Hi mate - no, no-one's heard from him sadly. 

I don't suppose you have control of the GP Twitter account / website / anything? 
Okay guys just a small piece of news about GP-sponsored #pointandclick adventure game "Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots" - today I have RC1!  Yes I know that may sound minor but believe me, after 4 years of development, to finally have our first Release Candidate is absolutely HUGE!  Now have to hope our testers don't break it too badly...  Grin

Congratulations to you and all the GP community with such success! It really is a great success.

Thanks - it's been a long journey - and it's not over yet!   Grin

Incidentally - what's happening with the GP prices today?!?  Shocked
legendary
What is your wallet version? It should be 1.0.0.1.

Hm, i think you just need to wait for blockchain to be downloaded completely.

Hey there!

My wallet version is 1.0.0.0      Running and staking 24/7.  Is it normal?

Hey Sakura is your wallet working well, you stake normally? I guess you are a part of success too.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Okay guys just a small piece of news about GP-sponsored #pointandclick adventure game "Captain Disaster in: Death Has a Million Stomping Boots" - today I have RC1!  Yes I know that may sound minor but believe me, after 4 years of development, to finally have our first Release Candidate is absolutely HUGE!  Now have to hope our testers don't break it too badly...  Grin

Congratulations to you and all the GP community with such success! It really is a great success.
legendary
Hi
can you give me functionnal node ?
I can't synchronize

best regards

try this, my wallet works like a charm:
this is in my conf file:
addnode=176.24.105.181:23462
addnode=50.191.67.86:23462
addnode=104.236.89.11
addnode=108.35.126.79
addnode=108.40.13.187
addnode=109.100.184.39
addnode=136.169.60.25
addnode=138.91.64.21
addnode=173.81.241.136
addnode=173.88.49.191
addnode=174.102.229.22
addnode=183.45.217.130
addnode=2002:44e0:6b4::4
addnode=2002:44e0:6b4::7
addnode=208.107.4.172
addnode=2a01:4f8:130:2468::3
addnode=46.162.208.230
addnode=59.36.208.141
addnode=66.186.168.160
addnode=68.224.26.233
addnode=68.224.6.180
addnode=69.176.242.196
addnode=74.62.128.18
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=79.32.67.21
addnode=80.57.25.31
addnode=85.216.137.128
addnode=87.154.215.122
addnode=87.154.215.143
addnode=88.176.244.135
addnode=88.198.12.244
addnode=89.65.124.53
addnode=93.123.163.96
addnode=93.41.19.8
addnode=95.85.2.148

too many nodes, but..its ok... Smiley

Have you ever encountered similar problem with other wallets? Firewall maybe?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi
can you give me functionnal node ?
I can't synchronize

best regards
legendary
I guess there is no story behind, great...

Anyway, just a little reminder for those who are trading GP on Yobit. You wont be able to withdraw your coins because "their" wallet needs a maintenance. I waited for my coins since 21th Juny 2016, which at the end i had to sell it, bought some doge, transferred it to Bittrex and again bought GP.

legendary
So what is the "story" behind this whale?  Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: