Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 17. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This is a great project, which is of great importance for designers and the world of painting. This market is growing and the will help to deal with all the rights.
Excellent article showing the prospect of development of the project:
http://www.businessinsider.com/12-trillion-photos-to-be-taken-in-2017-thanks-to-smartphones-chart-2017-8
Activity: 280
Just wanna Ask once we purchase the application platform of GPCC And got downloaded at our computer is there an expiration dates  of this app.?😍
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?
right now I read in their  white paper that they can track your works so they will know if somebody  using  your work and they  had a copyright confirmation.😍

Meaning that other people can never get their hands on author's work unless they acquired it's copyright.. this project is really great!

Not necessarily acquire the copyright but an agreement to or permission to use said work will do. Depending on the creators preference. Also, gaining access to use the copyright might require the user to provide royalty fees.
Activity: 243
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?
right now I read in their  white paper that they can track your works so they will know if somebody  using  your work and they  had a copyright confirmation.😍

I would just like to know how do they intend to track the usage of your work specially the unauthorized ones. Will sombody please explain this further. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Meaning that other people can never get their hands on author's work unless they acquired it's copyright.. this project is really great!

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
On what platforms for exchange will tokens initially launch or it will be your own platform? Because the project is working on relly substantial problem in our time. Have you get your first big parners in private sale?
Activity: 378
If you have an artwork that you wish to showcase, GPCC is the right platform for you as it has the capacity and the tool to lift you as creative author.

That's right where GPCC is a platform not just copyright. so all you want to enter in GPCC is really sure you can not ignore it,
Will gpcc provides services after an author’s work has been plagiarised?

I think that is the main purpose of GPCC, to prevent plagiarism but in the event that it has been plagiarized, there needs to be some follow through mechanism where the author can pursue the one who copied or used his work without his permission.
Activity: 644
i joined the signature campaign. it is really very proising project. i hope you will achieve great things.

good work team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Will gpcc provides services after an author’s work has been plagiarised?
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.
The government has it's own system to store they data and to monitor it too. All the local government has enough fund to sustain that job because there's a lot of sensitive system data that cannot be trusted to others ( specially in the foreign company ) , specially about top secret files and many more. Do you think you can let them see what are the top secret of your country?

What are you talking about man? Are you lost? GPCC is about protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain. Please, please read their whitepaper.

Top secrets?GPCC is a project about protecting the author's creation, be it content, art or other materials. That data is stored in a blockchain. The work is protected because the author can set limits as to who or how his work can be accessed.
I she/he loss in this thread, about your post in this thread I think I'll prefer that for a data storage to be post, GPCC is a decentralized protected copyright about the work of authors, artist and other blogs. And as you can see no one can share that confidential and secret files although it is in a high security.
Up to what category of works does gpcc provides service for?
GPCC also prevent producing multiple works of the author that has no copyright.😍
Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.
The government has it's own system to store they data and to monitor it too. All the local government has enough fund to sustain that job because there's a lot of sensitive system data that cannot be trusted to others ( specially in the foreign company ) , specially about top secret files and many more. Do you think you can let them see what are the top secret of your country?

What are you talking about man? Are you lost? GPCC is about protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain. Please, please read their whitepaper.

Top secrets?GPCC is a project about protecting the author's creation, be it content, art or other materials. That data is stored in a blockchain. The work is protected because the author can set limits as to who or how his work can be accessed.
Activity: 322

Activity: 70
The GPCC also help the author's  by means of crowd funding.those who just started  the business it really a big help for them this crowd funding!😍

Let us all be glad that there's company like GPCC who thinks of way for creative people to expose their work with worth.. such big help for
those who were just getting started.

Activity: 85
Meet a new adviser of Global Protected Crypto Copyright project - Rick Tapia.
Expert in Business Analysis of Blockchain platforms and Infrastructure with an in-depth knowledge of ICO start-to-finish processes

https://medium.com/@gpccio/we-are-glad-to-welcome-a-new-member-of-the-team-rick-tapia-5535413439bb

Great news) New member of the team will bring a new look and freshness to the project!
and helpful experience Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

Pages:
Jump to: