Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 16. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
How about the digital token.How can we purchase or how can we get or have a digital  token to use in GPCC Services?😍
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello everybody. Found an excellent article in the official project group on facebook. I advise you to read it

Hi! Can you please send us the link here? Thanks a lot man!
Activity: 154
Hello everybody. Found an excellent article in the official project group on facebook. I advise you to read it
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
GPCC is new concept in blockchain and if everything done correctly and on time it will be one of those successful project list

You're right, this is a very innovative marketplace platform, so the more they improve their project for everyone's good.
Is the GPCC already here or already operating here in the Philippines?😍
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen

That is great if plagiarism can be prevented. A lot of authors have been struggling with plagiarism and GPCC is one of the possible solutions to their problem.
About this project I want to know if they are working also in Brands Copyright also? I think it will help them to prevent also plagiarism, as you can see other country are copying about brands too, so if they putting it to their platform it may be more popular also.

I dont think so but i think those companies can avail gpcc services to further enhance their intangible asset protection program.
Activity: 243
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen

That is great if plagiarism can be prevented. A lot of authors have been struggling with plagiarism and GPCC is one of the possible solutions to their problem.
About this project I want to know if they are working also in Brands Copyright also? I think it will help them to prevent also plagiarism, as you can see other country are copying about brands too, so if they putting it to their platform it may be more popular also.

I think there is an international agency for copyrights. An individual or organization canmot just copy something just because they are in a different country.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Where or how to buy or how to have a GPCC token t&at were going to use  in GPCC platform?😍
Tokens are available is on site https://gpcc.io
As you can see you can earn money with them too, After you have confirmed the copyright 
you can place your work in the marketplace of author work or goods.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

Activity: 252

right now I read in their  white paper that they can track your works so they will know if somebody  using  your work and they  had a copyright confirmation.😍

Meaning that other people can never get their hands on author's work unless they acquired it's copyright.. this project is really great!

Not necessarily acquire the copyright but an agreement to or permission to use said work will do. Depending on the creators preference. Also, gaining access to use the copyright might require the user to provide royalty fees.

Oh thanks for clearing that issue up. We still wanted to know more of this project
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
i joined the signature campaign. it is really very proising project. i hope you will achieve great things.

good work team.

I longed to join the signature campaign too, in support of this project
But I cannot wear one. But soon enough I will Smiley
Nice team we have here!
Where or how to buy or how to have a GPCC token t&at were going to use  in GPCC platform?😍
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
    Since GPCC is a decentralized  service that utilizing the advantages  of a blockchain technology for Global Copyright Protection.,only those purchase or register in your website or account of GPCC can only view or look the authors graphic works?😍

I think you can still avail of GPCC's services without the purchase of their tokens. Their tokens serve as an internal mode of payment and collection within their system but it doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot use their platform without it. Please do feel free to correct my understanding if mistaken.
    How can GPCCT tokens be used:
    Platform:
    • paying for copyright confirmation
    • paying for confirmation of extended copyright
    • paying for the creation of a collective project
    • paying for peer-to-peer placement
    • paying for author's rating boosting in the GPCC searching service
    • paying for monitoring of a author work for unauthorized use
    • paying for licenses to use of a author works in the marketplace
    • donating to authors
    • participating in crowdfunding campaigns to create author works
    You can always buy tokens on the exchange and use the services of the project[/list]
    Since GPCC is a decentralized  service that utilizing the advantages  of a blockchain technology for Global Copyright Protection.,only those purchase or register in your website or account of GPCC can only view or look the authors graphic works?😍

I think you can still avail of GPCC's services without the purchase of their tokens. Their tokens serve as an internal mode of payment and collection within their system but it doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot use their platform without it. Please do feel free to correct my understanding if mistaken.
    Activity: 243
    GPCC is new concept in blockchain and if everything done correctly and on time it will be one of those successful project list

I definitely agree with you mate! This is the first time that i heard using blockchain technology for copyright protection. That is why GPCC has my all out support for in its vision to help authors protect their work.
    Since GPCC is a decentralized  service that utilizing the advantages  of a blockchain technology for Global Copyright Protection.,only those purchase or register in your website or account of GPCC can only view or look the authors graphic works?😍
    Merit: 114

Activity: 350
    Merit: 12
    May the power be with you!

Pages:
    Jump to: