Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 19. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
The teams are right now👇 Cheesy

TBA
TOKEN SALE 
https://token.gpcc.io

Start of fund-raising to develop a service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of the author copyright with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns by authors to create new author works.

February 2018
Official launch of the international 
marketplace 
for artists 
https://www.gagabuzz.com

March 2018
Release of the alpha version
of the GPCC.IO platform 
alpha.gpcc.io 
https://alpha.gpcc.io

Personal user account area is developed

May 2018
Release of the beta version
of the GPCC.IO platform 
beta.gpcc.io 
https://beta.gpcc.io

A neural net is developed to verify the authenticity of graphic artworks.
market.gpcc.io is developed for sale of the licenses to use authir works.

July 2018
Official launch 
of the GPCC.IO platform 
https://gpcc.io

Versions launched for 6 localizations
More than 10,000 users attracted

September 2018
50,000 users 
on the GPCC.IO platform 

50,000 users are using the service

October 2018
Official launch
of the crowdfunding platform 
https://crowdfunding.gpcc.io

Authors can conduct campaigns to raise
funds  to create 
author works

November 2018
Official launch
of the API for developers 
https://dev.gpcc.io

API for platform integration is developed
Any service can employ
our features or integrate GPCCT token
to conduct settlements with authors

December 2018
100,000 users 
on the GPCC.IO platform 

100,000 users are using the service

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Is this GPCC also capable in smart and Android phone? Or only in computer desktop?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
The GPCC also I think is a big help to those business just started.😍
Correct, because a new company have a lot of new strategy and idea that need to keep and protect, just to avoid stealing job of other companies .But it's also for old companies around the world. They also have a unique information or data that need to protect too, specially internal data ( history data like receipt, blueprint and many more ). If you have a big company (for example famous school), you need this kind of partner, GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright.
Dota2
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about GPCC  I want to know about this project hardcap?   Thanks.
You can check almost all details on their website,
this is the link https://gpcc.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=bounty
Based on their official website : Hard cap: 700 ETH
Hoping that they get their target sale, so that they will continue to provide a good service in the future.
Best of luck folks
The GPCC also I think is a big help to those business just started.😍
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about GPCC  I want to know about this project hardcap?   Thanks.
Hardcap GPCC on pre-ico is 700,000 USD or 700 ETH, it's 10,000,000 GPCCT and 5% from total Issue of tokens
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
Hi.  I still waiting for more information about GPCC  I want to know about this project hardcap?   Thanks.
As I can see in the WP, is GPCC will be partnership wtih Casper API?

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

Authors works will be stored on the platform servers and in the peer-to-peer
content storage system. For these purposes, the existing CASPER API solution
will be used.
Integration with CASPER API will allow for efficient storage of a large number of
files and additional file security."

How do you find that information? Please send me a link about that, I want to read that article too. Just to be sure that is reliable in some point.
I see it and read in their White Paper, and I actually ask it to confirm about that in the admin in telegram and they say YES they have partnership in the future if both successful.

it is better if the GPCC will recover the real information so you will only be able to release the answer to that question. that's a good thing right now because there's no upcoming update from them.
Yes it is but, as I read in Whitepaper if you read it too and you know about casper too, then it will be curious for us for partnering them even if they have running in the same month of their project. So I was just spreading about this information  I've read. But if you want more valuable information about GPCC better ask them in the telegram 😁
Dota2
GPCC is real business and working business model,for the CIS countries? May I ask what is CIS stand for.?😍
I think that is stand for "Commonwealth of Independent States" or usually said "CIS" .
It's a formed when the former Soviet Union now called Russia.
I usually see this word in gaming site like dota2 and CSGO , the CIS qualifier (every gaming fanatic around the world knew this for sure)
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm happy if anyone do that.
GPCC is real business and working business model,for the CIS countries? May I ask what is CIS stand for.?😍
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
can I ask for updates on your project? it is better for us to know about your GPCCs for us to know more about it.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

will be used.
Integration with CASPER API will allow for efficient storage of a large number of

How do you find that information? Please send me a link about that, I want to read that article too. Just to be sure that is reliable in some point.
I see it and read in their White Paper, and I actually ask it to confirm about that in the admin in telegram and they say YES they have partnership in the future if both successful.

it is better if the GPCC will recover the real information so you will only be able to release the answer to that question. that's a good thing right now because there's no upcoming update from them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I also read  here in your white paper at the  Google that you sold  already  items with graphics works of your authors . Authors means the one that avail your platforms of GPCC. So that means you are the one also looking for the buyers of our graphics works.?just correct me if I'm wrong?😍

This means that GPCC platform serves as a marketing tool also for author who wished to gain reasonable profit from their works.
Activity: 252
I was just wondering.. how would this project apprehend a person who used an author's work without copyright?
I also read  here in your white paper at the  Google that you sold  already  items with graphics works of your authors . Authors means the one that avail your platforms of GPCC. So that means you are the one also looking for the buyers of our graphics works.?just correct me if I'm wrong?😍
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Do You have any collaborations with any projects except KasperAPI? And why did you choose them instead of creation self working part that provides by casper?

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

will be used.

Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?

Speaking of competitors. They have no known rival as of now I guess.
Yes they have many competitors (one of them i think is gilgamesh platform) but they can overcome that and I think they can satisfied the investors and users about what services they can offer. Many more news and update will be come to this project so better watch it

Thank you for that info. I still lack research about this project. If all will be well, GPCC could surpass competitors

that there will be even more sponsors in this project if they fail to complete the ICO, as well as this very good project. and it is better to have these tokens soon enough and be soldout. just trust them and keep up with the GPCC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Protecting copyright issues has always been a big issue for creatives and artists of all media contents be it musicals, videos or writing content. Plagriasim is another side of copyright as enforcing has proved to be the most difficult thing to do. I hope all this has been put into consideration as I see that content owner have to submit their content to you. What about contents that are currently in the open market. Guess that’s a loss for the owners.
Hi all! who are your main competitors?
and then you surpass them?
I haven't cross  or seen this kind of this project in internet.so think this is the first that I know that gives a protection to a copyright  .just correct me if I'm wrong.😍

Haven't seen anything like it as well. They may be the front runners in this kind of services.
Maybe they can partnership in GILGAMESH platform because it all about articles, artist, etc and this would be great both of them in the futures also.

What is gilgamesh bro? And why do you think that it is a good thing to partner up with them?

yeah what is gilgamesh. will it help GPCC? are they both goals? and will I just ask if it does not affect GPCC to crash?
Pages:
Jump to: