Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 18. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.

That's right, the government thinks that they have accepted this project into their country. for that is the protection of hackers as we know that the government wants to get involved. so I'm really excited about this news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10

I also read  here in your white paper at the  Google that you sold  already  items with graphics works of your authors . Authors means the one that avail your platforms of GPCC. So that means you are the one also looking for the buyers of our graphics works.?just correct me if I'm wrong?😍

This means that GPCC platform serves as a marketing tool also for author who wished to gain reasonable profit from their works.

That's about right.. this platform isn't just protecting author's copyright but serves as good medium for authors to showcase their works.

if their item needs them to sell for their good. it's better. but I think that's because they might be with them too. plsss can you give us a break of why you sell the item?
Activity: 280
The GPCC gives us less work and less worry how to keep safe and how to sell our graphics work!😍
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Have you defined the day when you will release alpha version? What are purposes of the alpha testing and how long it will take?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Merit: 114
GPCC is really trying to solve the current problem that the internet user are facing...So i think its one of those application (real) based project nad its definitely a worth investing 
If you have an artwork that you wish to showcase, GPCC is the right platform for you as it has the capacity and the tool to lift you as creative author.

This is great since more and more artist will be encouraged to pursue their passion for their art. Science is needed for development but art is needed for the us to flourish as said from what i have read.
Activity: 243
I also read  here in your white paper at the  Google that you sold  already  items with graphics works of your authors . Authors means the one that avail your platforms of GPCC. So that means you are the one also looking for the buyers of our graphics works.?just correct me if I'm wrong?😍

This means that GPCC platform serves as a marketing tool also for author who wished to gain reasonable profit from their works.

That's about right.. this platform isn't just protecting author's copyright but serves as good medium for authors to showcase their works.

This is great since creators can have the confidence of showcasing their work without worrying about their work being stolen by others. This is also a great platform for them to display their work aside from the usual methods like art galleries and auctions.
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello! I advise everyone to subscribe to the medium and follow news articles. At the moment there were some interesting articles https://medium.com/@gpccio

Thanks for the link.. I'm starting to read it now and admittedly I am quite guilty of some articles but definitely I have learned a lot
Activity: 154
Hello! I advise everyone to subscribe to the medium and follow news articles. At the moment there were some interesting articles https://medium.com/@gpccio
Activity: 154
The project has an excellent development dynamics. Only more presentations and agreements by partner companies are needed to expand the market for influence
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you have an artwork that you wish to showcase, GPCC is the right platform for you as it has the capacity and the tool to lift you as creative author.
Activity: 252

The GPCC also help the author's  by means of crowd funding.those who just started  the business it really a big help for them this crowd funding!😍
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
As I can see in the WP, is GPCC will be partnership wtih Casper API?

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

Authors works will be stored on the platform servers and in the peer-to-peer
content storage system. For these purposes, the existing CASPER API solution
will be used.
Integration with CASPER API will allow for efficient storage of a large number of
files and additional file security."

How do you find that information? Please send me a link about that, I want to read that article too. Just to be sure that is reliable in some point.
I see it and read in their White Paper, and I actually ask it to confirm about that in the admin in telegram and they say YES they have partnership in the future if both successful.

it is better if the GPCC will recover the real information so you will only be able to release the answer to that question. that's a good thing right now because there's no upcoming update from them.
Yes it is but, as I read in Whitepaper if you read it too and you know about casper too, then it will be curious for us for partnering them even if they have running in the same month of their project. So I was just spreading about this information  I've read. But if you want more valuable information about GPCC better ask them in the telegram 😁

I think partnering with casper api will not affect gpcc in a negative way since casper is offering cloud storage of sorts and gpcc is a good use case of using cloud storage for blockchain.
Good thing that the Gpcc is choosing a partner like Casper which mean they do step having a partner that can produce what they need and very useful on their platform.Honest, I saw Casper a week ago, and that is a promising project too. If you want success, sometimes you need to take one advance step in the future like Gpcc did.
As I can see in the WP, is GPCC will be partnership wtih Casper API?

"Peer-to-peer content
storage system

Authors works will be stored on the platform servers and in the peer-to-peer
content storage system. For these purposes, the existing CASPER API solution
will be used.
Integration with CASPER API will allow for efficient storage of a large number of
files and additional file security."

How do you find that information? Please send me a link about that, I want to read that article too. Just to be sure that is reliable in some point.
I see it and read in their White Paper, and I actually ask it to confirm about that in the admin in telegram and they say YES they have partnership in the future if both successful.

it is better if the GPCC will recover the real information so you will only be able to release the answer to that question. that's a good thing right now because there's no upcoming update from them.
Yes it is but, as I read in Whitepaper if you read it too and you know about casper too, then it will be curious for us for partnering them even if they have running in the same month of their project. So I was just spreading about this information  I've read. But if you want more valuable information about GPCC better ask them in the telegram 😁

I think partnering with casper api will not affect gpcc in a negative way since casper is offering cloud storage of sorts and gpcc is a good use case of using cloud storage for blockchain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
The teams are right now👇 Cheesy

TBA
TOKEN SALE
https://token.gpcc.io

Start of fund-raising to develop a service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global protection of the author copyright with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns by authors to create new author works.

February 2018
Official launch of the international
marketplace
for artists
https://www.gagabuzz.com

March 2018
Release of the alpha version
of the GPCC.IO platform
alpha.gpcc.io
https://alpha.gpcc.io

Personal user account area is developed

May 2018
Release of the beta version
of the GPCC.IO platform
beta.gpcc.io
https://beta.gpcc.io

A neural net is developed to verify the authenticity of graphic artworks.
market.gpcc.io is developed for sale of the licenses to use authir works.

July 2018
Official launch
of the GPCC.IO platform
https://gpcc.io

Versions launched for 6 localizations
More than 10,000 users attracted

September 2018
50,000 users
on the GPCC.IO platform

50,000 users are using the service

October 2018
Official launch
of the crowdfunding platform
https://crowdfunding.gpcc.io

Authors can conduct campaigns to raise
funds  to create
author works

November 2018
Official launch
of the API for developers
https://dev.gpcc.io

API for platform integration is developed
Any service can employ
our features or integrate GPCCT token
to conduct settlements with authors

December 2018
100,000 users
on the GPCC.IO platform

100,000 users are using the service

Oh it's a good information for me as a participant from Gpcc group. This is till December 2018 schedule, hope that they made it as they plan. A future of Gpcc is depend on what happen on their roadmap. They need to prove that they capable on what they offer in the crypto community as a trusted group.
Having a back up and protection to your property data is a smart choice if you knew the value of it. That's why this project hooked me up!
Pages:
Jump to: