Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 4. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley
Sure it is, by giving them protection to their works. Also they helping them by boosting their profit. They will realize it as far as we speak to them and spread it to them.
Activity: 70
This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley

GPCC is all you need when protecting works of author, and early as now GPCC is building such great name thus gaining trust from people
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
GPCC offer a system of copyright protection on blockchain, which will allow doing this. With GPCC platform, you will be able to verify the copyright for the graphic work. Blockchain allows you to keep a certificate of your copyright among all network members, and it will be impossible to replace this data. And to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks, a neural network that will search for copies and analogues on the Internet will be developed. The platform will monitor the authors' copyright use and promptly notify them in case of an unauthorized use.
On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

By this : On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

It makes a lot for graphic artist. They can boost their profit also securing their master piece. So amazing, brought to us by GPCC.
The platform is great especially to graphic artist. The project is promising and the team are all experts and also they have a lot of supporters. This project will success.
Yes. It was helpful. The project will surely success. Just Subscribe for updates to avoid missing the Token Sale: https://gpcc.io/
How are things going around here? I am pretty sure that things are going well with this project.
Been following this since its early stages and it is quite impressive..

Same here.. I have been watching gpcc since it starts and I got to say that the pace is a slowly but surely one and it is once said that it doesn’t matter how slow you go.. this project will definitely get to where it should be Smiley

Yes. The project will be successful. Promising project + Great idea + expert team + loyal supporters ( US ), it will surely that the project will go fly to the moon. Just continue supporting.
Yes, indeed. If we work up all together and double our efforts. It will make sense. The project will spread like a fire and they will know how the goodness from it. And soon or later, the hard cap will be met.
Nice. Good thinking. We should double up our efforts for the world to know about GPCC. This may cause as exhausted but in the end it was worth it. So count me in. Ill do my best.
Activity: 224
Pastel Network
GPCC offer a system of copyright protection on blockchain, which will allow doing this. With GPCC platform, you will be able to verify the copyright for the graphic work. Blockchain allows you to keep a certificate of your copyright among all network members, and it will be impossible to replace this data. And to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks, a neural network that will search for copies and analogues on the Internet will be developed. The platform will monitor the authors' copyright use and promptly notify them in case of an unauthorized use.
On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

By this : On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

It makes a lot for graphic artist. They can boost their profit also securing their master piece. So amazing, brought to us by GPCC.

Sounds good. This is great for us. And also for the graphic artist. Let us support this project guys.
Sure. I will continue support the project and make most of my effort to help it. This project is a great help for us. If the world know about this. They sure will act and support too.
Thanks for the support. Your doing is a great help for the project. Continue that. This project will surely success.

Sounds good. This is great for us. And also for the graphic artist. Let us support this project guys.
Sure. I will continue support the project and make most of my effort to help it. This project is a great help for us. If the world know about this. They sure will act and support too.
Pastel Network

The platform is great especially to graphic artist. The project is promising and the team are all experts and also they have a lot of supporters. This project will success.
Activity: 196

Sounds great. Agree that it may help us a lot and also helpful to boost the profit of some graphic artist. I'm grateful to know this project and to be a part of it.
Activity: 70
these few years Microfinance is believed by many as a potential key to helping combat even the best poverty strains.

I don't t hink it could cater the worst poverty strains you were talking about but it will surely be a start for those who are striving..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Trust is the fundamental factor among all service especially in business field. That's how GPCC are going to do as they created the largest copyright protection platform built on blockchain technology, as we people in crypto industry will be able to confirm their copyright without any problems.

What a very good way of putting it. Yes, there should always be an amount of trust in each party when transacting to impart confidence with each other.

Pastel Network
How are things going around here? I am pretty sure that things are going well with this project.

Same here.. I have been watching gpcc since it starts and I got to say that the pace is a slowly but surely one and it is once said that it doesn’t matter how slow you go.. this project will definitely get to where it should be Smiley

Yes. The project will be successful. Promising project + Great idea + expert team + loyal supporters ( US ), it will surely that the project will go fly to the moon. Just continue supporting.
Yes. I have believe in this project that it will success. Through hard work and efforts by the individuals in the team.

You are right. I'm agreed. I will continue to support the project.  Based on their road map. This coming May 2018 The Release of the beta version of the GPCC.IO platform beta.gpcc.io (https://beta.gpcc.io)
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
these few years Microfinance is believed by many as a potential key to helping combat even the best poverty strains.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
Trust is the fundamental factor among all service especially in business field. That's how GPCC are going to do as they created the largest copyright protection platform built on blockchain technology, as we people in crypto industry will be able to confirm their copyright without any problems.

Yes, indeed. If we work up all together and double our efforts. It will make sense. The project will spread like a fire and they will know how the goodness from it. And soon or later, the hard cap will be met.

Pages:
Jump to: