Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright - page 3. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I love that the roadmap is very specific and whitepaper is worked out to the last detail
It shows that GPCC team has a good, clever approach
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley
I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.
Absolutely, the thing here is we have alot of community that supports this project and some blockchain expert said that the team of GPCC has alot of skills and they intended to do something good in their project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Hi, do you want to get listed & evaluated on ICO Champs? Just fill out this form and we’ll get that done for free.
Oh, this one is good and free listing of course. Hoping that the team can check this site and try their services for good. Also, this is a kind of good advertisement in the future, I think. What do you think?
Activity: 196
A lot of ways to show our support for this project.. follow them on social media and websites and share them on our media sites/profiles. Let us do so to encourage more people to join us Smiley
I agree with you pal. We must support this project. Pre-sale has been ended and I think they have new annoucement regarding for this project. Hope it will be soon.
I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
I think they have breath-taking announcement after this silence. By the way, thanks for sharing your friends about the service given by GPCC. The project would appreciated even slightest help / support from us.
Activity: 210
yes, we should do this. Let us spread the project to social networking sites. For them to know about its motive. About on how project would help them. On how they could access and use it.
This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley

Yes, definitely many of the author work copyright will surely give full trust and confidence to this kind of project that ensure their work be globally protected and for future have the possibility to sell on the international market. 
They will be confident, but at first we need to spread about the project for them to know that this project may help them a lot. Not just about the security of their work but also by helping them to have more profit. The project will boost their project by crowdfunding.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley
They could realize it. We just need do our part for world to know and realize it. Some examples are, by doing promoting them to social networking sites like facebook, twitter, and instagram. We just sharing / reposting / retweeting their updates , websites and making a post about it, inserting their telegram site and website. We barely need to work out and make such effort for this promising project. Soon or later, we will see that all our exerted efforts was worth it Smiley
Activity: 210
It has been a busy week for gpcc with the token sale and everything.. but let’s not lose our track of this project. It has good things coming up

I strongly believe in that too. That’s why every now and then I am monitoring progress of this project and might consider to take small investment for the project

We just have to keep the positive sides open and open our minds to changes of the project
Support the project in a positive way. Don't lose some faith of this project. I trust them to accomplished their goal in the future.

Definitely. Members of the community were on their full efforts to make this project be well known.

Considering all efforts, I think it will surely achieve its goals. One at a time. We’d be glad supporting this project
Yes, all our efforts are worth it. We all rejoice because we all support this promising project. And don't stop support this project.

I do not see any possibility that we do not support the project. because I see it potentially completing the ICO. so let's show our support to them.
Just what I've said, lets continue to support the project because of its potential. The project will successfully complete the ICO. Let us spread things about the project. One can we do is to sharing their updates / announcements through social medias like facebook and twitter. And make some posts regarding the good about the project. We can also promote them using youtube or any. Just to spread the world about the project.
Activity: 224
Pastel Network
Yes. I've already followed them in social medias like twitter and facebook. And sharing their updates to my profile and posting about the project to all group I have, so that they are aware regarding the project. To make them know what the importance of GPCC and how can they benefits from it. And took their attention to the project.
Activity: 84
It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
I think, the team need more adjustment on how to promote this GPCC. Specially in this coming initial coin offering, I expect more breaking news through the silence. Anyway, I support this too by telling to my friends about the unique way of service of GPCC ( add the monitoring your own masterpiece which is include on their service). Best of luck to your team!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

Yes, definitely many of the author work copyright will surely give full trust and confidence to this kind of project that ensure their work be globally protected and for future have the possibility to sell on the international market. 
That's right and you may know that they partnership with CASPER API who got a rating of 5 out of 5. They have a best combination in protecting the files for the author. Hope they will succed both of them in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

if that's how you are in charge of your project. there is no doubt that many really are copyrighted. it's really worthwhile in the future because of its security.
Activity: 252
It has been a busy week for gpcc with the token sale and everything.. but let’s not lose our track of this project. It has good things coming up

I strongly believe in that too. That’s why every now and then I am monitoring progress of this project and might consider to take small investment for the project

We just have to keep the positive sides open and open our minds to changes of the project
Support the project in a positive way. Don't lose some faith of this project. I trust them to accomplished their goal in the future.

Definitely. Members of the community were on their full efforts to make this project be well known.

I think they are doing that way for them to know more. but I'm a bit slow on their project. any updates for this project?
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Considering all efforts, I think it will surely achieve its goals. One at a time. We’d be glad supporting this project
Yes, all our efforts are worth it. We all rejoice because we all support this promising project. And don't stop support this project.

I do not see any possibility that we do not support the project. because I see it potentially completing the ICO. so let's show our support to them.
Activity: 224
Pastel Network
Sure it is, by giving them protection to their works. Also they helping them by boosting their profit. They will realize it as far as we speak to them and spread it to them.
Indeed. GPCC creating legacy on how they will protect the works of artist and helping them to add more profit to their works. Just how be GPCC building up confidence for us especially to our fellow graphic artist.
By given protection the works of graphic artist they will win their heart from it. By trusting GPCC as graphic artist you two birds in one shot. Because you have been protected on your creation and also being help to boost your profit. Its a win win.
Sure it is, by giving them protection to their works. Also they helping them by boosting their profit. They will realize it as far as we speak to them and spread it to them.
Indeed. GPCC creating legacy on how they will protect the works of artist and helping them to add more profit to their works. Just how be GPCC building up confidence for us especially to our fellow graphic artist.
Pages:
Jump to: