Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 12. (Read 50677 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Still haven't heard anything about airdrop 4, despite contacting the dev here, on twitter, and on Telegram. I've read the requirements a number of times and seem to have met them, plus we discussed it on Telegram and no one could come up with a reason why I shouldn't have received it. I know a number of other people are in the same boat, and the lack of communication is extremely disheartening. In the early phases of a project two of the few things to judge the project on are meeting commitments and communication, and, I feel sad to say, GPlay is failing badly in both areas.

Your account is a newbie and some full members account are also complaining about not receiving their airdrop. So dont expect to get free coins using a newly created account.
I carry the signature and like share facebook and twitter of this coin
But gplay coin scam did not pay anything but the new account receives airdrop

The best route you can take is to open a Scam accusation to wake and shake them up, they are idle with this kind of complain and opening a thread against them will probably solve your issues with them.
nice way of wasting time, lets do the normal thing first instead of the impatient warrior FUD artist this kid is, did you email them? contact on telegram or fb?

I'm not who you're referring to (I think), but I'll say that I have contacted the dev a number of ways: here on this thread and in personal messages; on Telegram, both in the group and directly; and on Twitter. I haven't tried Facebook because I try to avoid the Silicon Valley branch of the NSA/advertising industry, but I've definitely tried to get ahold of the dev, and haven't gotten a single response anywhere.
I recommend sending a message on fb, if you have twitter etc anyway you are part of the PRISM you was a long time ago no point being paranoid over facebook if you use twitter lol
https://twitter.com/WanTerLienDienK/status/979746453303132160
Are you see on for their twitter for my comment?
And with the coin scam, leaving the comment is a sure thing I did
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Still haven't heard anything about airdrop 4, despite contacting the dev here, on twitter, and on Telegram. I've read the requirements a number of times and seem to have met them, plus we discussed it on Telegram and no one could come up with a reason why I shouldn't have received it. I know a number of other people are in the same boat, and the lack of communication is extremely disheartening. In the early phases of a project two of the few things to judge the project on are meeting commitments and communication, and, I feel sad to say, GPlay is failing badly in both areas.

Your account is a newbie and some full members account are also complaining about not receiving their airdrop. So dont expect to get free coins using a newly created account.

The best route you can take is to open a Scam accusation to wake and shake them up, they are idle with this kind of complain and opening a thread against them will probably solve your issues with them.
nice way of wasting time, lets do the normal thing first instead of the impatient warrior FUD artist this kid is, did you email them? contact on telegram or fb?

I'm not who you're referring to (I think), but I'll say that I have contacted the dev a number of ways: here on this thread and in personal messages; on Telegram, both in the group and directly; and on Twitter. I haven't tried Facebook because I try to avoid the Silicon Valley branch of the NSA/advertising industry, but I've definitely tried to get ahold of the dev, and haven't gotten a single response anywhere.
I recommend sending a message on fb, if you have twitter etc anyway you are part of the PRISM you was a long time ago no point being paranoid over facebook if you use twitter lol
blm
Activity: 27

blm

It's the only account I've got. :-) But the original airdrop announcement specifically took into account newbies, so I'd expect to get something, although obviously less than more senior members who could do more tasks. Also, while the account is new, it wasn't created specifically for this airdrop, it was created before the airdrop was announced.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
project is already long and not progress.
blm
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Hey team! how's distribution going on?

I submitted my airdrop before but I couldnt follow next process

would u let me know what should I do?
Airdrop 5/8 will end on 23th April and will be distributed in the upcoming days.

Big Announcement after distribution regarding:

Platform & Exchange Listing

he spoke  Shocked

he actually spoke  Shocked
Finally we have a clue now and we need to wait for that big announcement. I haven't participated in airdrop but i will find this Gplay interesting. I tried to download the wallet but it is not syncing in my computer don't know whats the proble while most of my wallets are syncing and this is only the first one that didn't runs well.
You may need to add nodes
addnode=45.55.89.248:24037
addnode=46.146.85.144:24037
addnode=58.92.103.158:24037
addnode=50.3.74.175:24037
addnode=89.152.239.137:24037
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Airdrop 5/8 will end on 23th April and will be distributed in the upcoming days.

he spoke  Shocked

Finally we have a clue now and we need to wait for that big announcement. I haven't participated in airdrop but i will find this Gplay interesting. I tried to download the wallet but it is not syncing in my computer don't know whats the proble while most of my wallets are syncing and this is only the first one that didn't runs well.
Activity: 252
nice news btw .

really curious for the platform
Activity: 252

he spoke  Shocked

Great! I’m looking forward to joining in this
do you have telegram we seem to be most active on there together? :-)
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I love these teaser announcements.  Grin
Let's hope for a nice little exchange.
Activity: 36
Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to you Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
And when is the listing on the exchange planned? Or already is possible exchange? By the way recently the new Zealand project was launched - called Azura coin = your direct competitors - I recommend to see them as they are quite seriously approached the case.

Very happy to read this! Cheesy

How can I sign for Airdrop 5? There is no info. Any link?
Here: https://twitter.com/gplaymarket_com/status/982714460770066432
Pages:
Jump to: