Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 10. (Read 50632 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Gplay is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GPA tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thank you CoinCodex !

We have more big news coming soon. Airdrop #5 is still being distributed and should be fully distributed in the next 24hours. We will announce airdrop 6/8 on 2nd May.
good news
I open the gplay wallet to see if anything changed
But nothing came
Still waiting for my distribution
blm
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Did anyone receive Airdrop#4 Huh I am still looking out for both Airdrop 4 & 5.
As far as i know, Not everyone got their share of the bounty pool for round 4. If happens that you sent a message to the dev on the last few days before deadline most likely you will not get anything.
I sent the message the day the airdrop was announced and still got nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Gplay is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GPA tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thank you CoinCodex !

We have more big news coming soon. Airdrop #5 is still being distributed and should be fully distributed in the next 24hours. We will announce airdrop 6/8 on 2nd May.

Thanks for the update! I respect the fact it takes some days rather than hours. Keep up the great work.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Thank you CoinCodex !

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

As far as i know, Not everyone got their share of the bounty pool for round 4. If happens that you sent a message to the dev on the last few days before deadline most likely you will not get anything.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 254
Dont forget to join GPLAY Discord channel https://discord.gg/Zwe8qb6
All current updates posted there too.
Activity: 168
i missed alot of airdrop rounds.  i got just 2 airdrop rounds.  can i know when will airdrop #6 starts?  thanks.

Could someone please explain how the airdrops work for GPLAY? I didn 't find it on the OP and I have just discovered this coin, and tens of pages of the thread are too many to read now..
It's usually posted on here and telegram i think telegram is the best to stay updated for the next airdrop
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Did airdrop 5 get dropped then? I'll wait patiently for mine if this is the case. Staking GPA anyway Smiley
I think airdrop #5 still is going on so, please wait for admin send the coin.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
i missed alot of airdrop rounds.  i got just 2 airdrop rounds.  can i know when will airdrop #6 starts?  thanks.

Could someone please explain how the airdrops work for GPLAY? I didn 't find it on the OP and I have just discovered this coin, and tens of pages of the thread are too many to read now..
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Did airdrop 5 get dropped then? I'll wait patiently for mine if this is the case. Staking GPA anyway Smiley
I'm also doing this coin staking, but it seems to me that the developer does not deal with the coin and the project does not seem interesting.
Activity: 349
I see some people have received airdrop 5
I'm happy to hear that and I'll wait for my distribution

yeah be patient, it can take a while checking accounts manually Smiley
all I will wait for my airdrop
Activity: 168

yeah be patient, it can take a while checking accounts manually Smiley
Activity: 146
Activity: 349
Activity: 254
thanks for 5/8 team! hold you coins, guys. dont dump for a penny.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
hello dev, i am waiting #5 airdrop reward
Activity: 106
Pages:
Jump to: