Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀 - page 9. (Read 50632 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Would be helpful if you could paste a proof of virus checking below the wallet download links.

Many users seem to be scared download the custom wallet.
Can you show me where you see "Many users" scared of the wallet? Don't be a Fudster please. <3

Didn't find any issues with the wallet, have it since January - no unpleasant surprises. Sources will be probably uploaded to github at some stage.
Waiting for the big news and the next airdrop.
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Would be helpful if you could paste a proof of virus checking below the wallet download links.

Can you show me where you see "Many users" scared of the wallet? Don't be a Fudster please. <3
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Ive been using the wallet for 3 months now and scanned it twice already and my Antivirus is always ON and so far no major issues encounter.

You can safely use the wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
What happens next? it seems to me that it is too early to get into euphoria, now many people hold tokens only because they cost nothing, but in fact they are not active and are not in demand yet.

You are not wrong but airdrops are usually the first step anyway. Achieve a good distribution, build a community and then focus on development. Also don't forget the announcement that will be made soon. It could just address your points.
Activity: 686
Hello Dev and Team, airdrop 5 unreceived to me, please review or send us a spreadsheet. Thx. Congratulations for the Coincodex

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
What happens next? it seems to me that it is too early to get into euphoria, now many people hold tokens only because they cost nothing, but in fact they are not active and are not in demand yet.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
trusted dev for payed reward for airdrop participant, this is great chance to hodlcoin while waiting dev working roadmap done

Also a great staking opportunity if you have a raspberry pi or old laptop  Wink
How hard is it to just put the wallet on a raspberry pi ? Ive never seen one only heard about them. I want it plugged in my wall so I can give my laptop a rest from its insomnia haha

It's a packaged Linux image so with following you'll be done:

Code:
cd gplay
chomd +x ./gplay-qt
./gplay-qt
trusted dev for payed reward for airdrop participant, this is great chance to hodlcoin while waiting dev working roadmap done

Also a great staking opportunity if you have a raspberry pi or old laptop  Wink
How hard is it to just put the wallet on a raspberry pi ? Ive never seen one only heard about them. I want it plugged in my wall so I can give my laptop a rest from its insomnia haha
I'm not talking about twitter or Facebook campaigns. especially the signature campaign is always so important than others.

there was a mini signature campaign as part of an airdrop round. I think a proper campaign is possible but only after the airdrops I assume.
Activity: 146
thank dev
i have receive airdrop 5 of Gplay coin
Activity: 84
 I'm not talking about twitter or Facebook campaigns. especially the signature campaign is always so important than others.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
I still have not opened my wallet but I just check the address I sent Dev, it added 450 coin
waiting for Gplay important news
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange

Also a great staking opportunity if you have a raspberry pi or old laptop  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Gplay is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GPA tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thank you CoinCodex !

We have more big news coming soon. Airdrop #5 is still being distributed and should be fully distributed in the next 24hours. We will announce airdrop 6/8 on 2nd May.
This is really good news, but I wonder where in which games you can use this coin? And it's good that airdrops continue!
Gplay is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add GPA tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Thank you CoinCodex !

We have more big news coming soon. Airdrop #5 is still being distributed and should be fully distributed in the next 24hours. We will announce airdrop 6/8 on 2nd May.
Nice looking forward to what you have installed for the next airdrop  Grin

Round 6 of the airdrop and a big news. I can't wait. A new exchange would be nice but anything that helps the project is appreciated.

Thank you CoinCodex !

Nice looking forward to what you have installed for the next airdrop  Grin
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
Activity: 146

Thank you CoinCodex !

nice Dev
Even though I have not received a distribution yet, I will always be supportive and will wait patiently until I receive it
Activity: 2
i'm just learning of this coin, and love what I am seeing.  wish i would have been in the earlier airdrops, hopefully I can make the next round.  good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: